The Runaway Princess

THE THREE KINGDOMS

 

Chapter One: The Runaway princess

 

[Some night At Akira Palace]

 

“It’s time for you to go to bed, Princess Hime” said a twenty year old advisor from outside of the room. It was a very peaceful night for the royals of Renais Kingdom and even for its citizens. The young advisor entered the room and then uttered a gasp of shock when she saw what had happened inside the room. She quickly closed the shoji behind her.

 

“Princess, what are you doing with your hair?” said the black haired maid. The so-called princess turned to face her loyal advisor with strands of hair and a pair of scissor in her hand. “I cut my hair. Do I look pretty?” said the princess with a sweet and cute grin on her face. She had just cut her hair. To royal member of Renais, hair played an important part. The royals took a good care of their hair. Men and women. But the princess unknowingly had just cut her hair.

 

“Why do you do this, princess?” asked the young advisor, Suzune. “His majesty, King Kazuya, might not be pleased when he hear this” she added worriedly. The king of Renais had been known for his strict and cruelty in his kingdom. He also was feared by the other two kingdoms.

 

The bubbly princess managed a wide smile as she said “He won’t” earning a confused glare from Suzune. “What do you mean, princess Hime?”

 

“I’ll be leaving tonight” said Hime. Suzune’s eyes widened with horror as she heard the news. “You can’t” said Suzune. “You’ll be married with the Emperor in five days” said Suzune. She was Princess Hime’s advisor. She would decide what the best for Hime.

 

‘I don’t want to be married” said Hime raising her voice. “You ought to. It’s your late mother’s dying wish” said Suzune, pleading Hime to change her mind. Hime’s facial expression darkened when Suzune mentioned about her mother. “But I don’t want to marry with someone I don’t love” said Hime.

 

“But Hime, it is a must. King Kazuya, he wants you to be married with the Emperor since he is your childhood friend” explained Suzune. “I don’t remember anything about him” said Hime as she looked into the sky outside the wooden window.

 

She looked sad and lonely. Her eyes told Suzune about her real feelings. “My pasts…I don’t have any of those” she added. “I just wanted to be happy” continued Hime. Suzune took few steps closer to the lonely princess.

 

“Don’t you want me to be happy?” said Hime as she stared into Suzune’s thin eyes. “Miss Hime, I do want you to be happy”

 

Suzune touched Hime’s face. It looked like that of porcelain dolls. She had a very fair skin and it was paler than anything in this world. It was paler than snow. She also possessed lips that were red crimson as deep bloody as blood. Her hair was jet black like that ebony wood. In other word, she was perfect.

 

“Please don’t cry, Hime and find your happiness” she added. Hime just nodded and gave her the warmest smile she had. “Thank you, Suzune”

 

Suzune helped her packing her things. Everything was ready. She got money, clothes and food in her bag. She definitely could survive since she was learning magic. Hime was sitting on the rear window of her room.

 

“Be careful, Princess Hime” said Suzune. “Suzune, after I get out of here, you should go to your hometown and hide” said Hime. She must take some safety precautions in case of something happened. “I’m afraid that father will-“

 

Suzune cut her words by placing her hand on the princess’s shoulder. “I know so don’t worry about me”

 

Suzune had acting like an older sister to the young princess. “Thank you, eonnie” said Hime as she hugged Suzune for one final time before she escaped through the window and went into the ‘Black Forest’. No one would try to find her there.

 

“Good luck in finding your true love, princess” said Suzune as she left.

 

A/N: Hi, everyone..Actually I was going to write other story but having the same plot lines but I wanted to change this into Jiseon era like since I’m into that kind of thing right now..lol…I actually wanted to make this into a Virtual RPG story like…But I’m going to do that with another versions of THE THREE KINGDOMS..It will be a totally different story..it’s just that the game was based on that story…The title of the story will be ‘Love of Battles’…It’ll consist of Real world’s and Game world’s stories…