1: Showing it to my hyperactive BFF.

The Creepy/Cute Stalkerღ

SongNa POV

 

Finally school end! I walk down the hall to my locker with my Science books in my hands and with my annoyingly hyperactive yet loveable BFF JangYeon beside me, talking about something I’m not actually listening…

Ok SongNa, I can tell your not listening to me expect thinking about something. Speak it out… JangYeon said with an annoyed look on her face…

Nothing important actually, JangYeon… I’m just thinking about what I received yesterday… I said, chewing my cheeks…

What did you received? A bomb? A gun? JangYeon start panicking (?)

No! Anything of that! I giggle of her wild imagination. I received a box of chocolate with a card from someone called Your Secret Admirer. I said…

OH MY GOSH~! HOW CUTE~! JangYeon squeal with the highest-pitchy tone she had, making everyone -including me- immediately cover our ears or else we could’ve become deft…

Sorry! JangYeon shout before looking back at me with big eyes filled with curiosity and excitement. What did it said? JangYeon whisper-shout at me…

Uh… it said… I drift off when I see an unexpected surprise inside my locker…

ღღღ

ღღღ

ღღღ

A teddy bear with dozen of roses

fyVMtP8A

(Imagine this cute teddy bear a little bit smaller)

OH MY GOOOOOD~!JangYeon squeal louder than she did 1 minute ago -again we all covered our ears- and start jumping up and down likes a total freak with ants in her pants

What does it said? Who send it? Oh my gosh! How cute! JangYeon squeal, nudging my arm still jumping…

I get the little light-purple card hidden inside the roses and read it out loud, only for JangYeon…

 

My head, heart and soul had been shouting me that you definitely are the one for me since the day my eyes laid on you, SongNa…

IU~

From, Your Secret Admirer

Oh my God! I’m very jealous of you, SongNa! JangYeon slap me lightly on my arm and continue playing with the soft hair of the cute teddy bear…

Aigoo~ this guy’s really driving me crazy… I mumble and smell the roses…

--

--

--

Bye, MiYun! I shout, waving and start walking to my house like everyday with my BFF JangYeon…

It’s Friday! JangYeon squeal, shaking my arm of excitement. This girl’s really weird...

I know that, weirdo! I shrug of annoyance. What should we do this weekend?I ask…

Find out more about who’s your Secret Admirer, of course! JangYeon squeal…

I shrug, earning a squeal from my hyperactive BFF. That’s a yes, right? Whoo! I’ll be at your house tomorrow at noon to start the mission of investigating your secret admirer.

I roll my eyes of how annoying yet supportive best friend I have and my lips curl into a smile. Okeydokey… I sigh out, earning another squeal from JangYeon…

Oh, tomorrow will be a long day…

ღღღ

I wake up with the sunlight stinging my eyes. I slowly open my eyes, getting adjust to the brightness and groan when I look at my clock: 11:58am. JangYeon will be here in two minutes…

I snuggle my face into my pillow, trying to drift into a slumber. Wait! In one-two minutes! My eyes shot open and I quickly roll to my right, meeting a cold floor and a little painful impact on my back…

Oww~ I whine, trying to get up and rush to the bathroom and try to get ready in only two minutes…

3 Mintues Later…

Ya Kyun SongNa~! Open the door! JangYeon shout through the speaker while I was putting on my earrings…

A good morning will do instead of an order! I press the button, unlocking the door down at the ground floor and press once again the button. Enter, Ms. Diva! I said and put my hair up in a messy ponytail…

Later On…

Ok, first of all… show me the box of chocolates you received before yesterday. JangYeon said once she enters my apartment…

No, no, no. First of all, good morning… I said, irritated of un-mannered people…

Oh! Right… JangYeon let out an awkward laugh, embarrassed of her manners. Sorry, my bad. Good morning, Kyun SongNa. How did you sleep last night?

Good morning, Cho JangYeon. I slept well. How did you sleep? I ask, giggling in my mind of how silly my BFF is…

Not really good because I was busy thinking about who could be your secret admirer all night… JangYeon said, drawing a big smile across her face. Aish! Can’t this girl stop smiling for an hour?

And with whom you came up with? I mumble, playing with my fingers…

Nobody, because the two clues isn’t enough. The box of chocolates and the cute teddy bear, prove nothing. Show me the box of chocolates. JangYeon said…

Uh… I almost ate them all, JangYeon… I said shyly…

Doesn’t matter; just show me the box… JangYeon said quickly, excitement and curiosity in her eyes…

Arasso. Arasso. I stand up and get the box of chocolates out of the refrigerator and make my way back to the living room, handing the box to Ms. Sherlock

Urban-Review-The-Most-Expensive-Chocolat

Hmm… beside the delicious-looking chocolates, I’m pretty sure it took your ‘Secret Admirer’ a while to find this box of chocolates since the box is really rare here in South Korea and expensive-looking. According the text he wrote on his little red card, I bet your guy’s quiet rich, caring, modern, humble, silly, stalker-ish, simply an perfect unknown Prince Charming from your dreams… JangYeon explain…

Who could it be? I don’t know any guy who’s could fit in all the categories expect… Taemin-Oppa? Ha! Only in my dreams, SHINee Maknae and Main Dancer’s my Secret Admirer… I chew my lower lip, day-dreaming if it was Lee Taemin who’s behind all this…

~~~La~la~la~la~la~~~

Ya! SongNa! Ya, Kyun SongNa! JangYeon shout, snapping me out of my day-dream…

Huh? What? What’s wrong? I ask after leaving the SHINee World and entering the reality world…

JangYeon chuckles. Show me once again, the teddy bear. I follow her orders and watch my weird Sherlock BFF, exanimating the poor teddy bear and pink card…

Hmm… JangYeon hum, putting the fluffy gift on her laps and look at me. Big teddies bears are good taste guys gives to girls almost like saying I’m giving you this big bear as a jar filled with all my love for you. but small teddies bears, could mean he’s saying Even though, this teddy bear’s small instead of big, this small is how I see you. Small, cute, unique, just irreplaceable… or something like that… JangYeon said…

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don’t say it like he’s really in love with me because it’s really regretful and impossible that someone who’s rich, caring, humble, blah-blah-blah fall in love with me… I said…

I’m not making it sound like he’s in love with you expect that was I sense with the cards and gifts… JangYeon said with a mischievous smile on her face…

______________________________________________________________________