First Meeting

It Has Nothing To Do With AGE, NUNA!

Another tight schedule today… Life as an intern isn’t easy at all… You have to come to the hospital in earlier morning and went to home late at night.. You have to stay at your pager for duty calling whenever it is… Kim Shinae,, the first year intern in Seoul National Hospital had all those experienced. And not to mention the characteristic of her patient… All the kind of human, a helping and an annoying…

Doctor Lee just called her two hours ago… My gosh, it supposed to be her free day but bye-bye vacation. Seems like there’s an annoying patient in the hospital and maybe causes some problem. Well,, it’s not a secret that we, an intern, have to handle that kind of patient if the “main” doctor doesn’t have any times to handle them. They screamed at us,, tossed the pillow at us even smacked us.

I drive my car with an amazing speed. Doctor tells me to come to the hospital as quick as I can because if I’m late then it’ll be my consequence with that patient. Doctor said that he is really horrible patient… I don’t know how many traffic lights I’ve skipped. It’s 4 in the morning so who cares… I arrived in hospital and parked my car immediately.

Run in the lobby, I greeted the receptionist and waiting for the lift. Damn it,, just hurry up… When the door opens, I’m quickly got in and press for 5th floor. When I arrived in 5th floor I just run to Doctor Lee’s office. Softly knock and I heard his voice invite me to come…

“So Doctor Kim,, how’s your day so far…??” Doctor Lee asks me with his wide smile.. Arrrggh,,, I just wanna stab those pen in his back… He asked me how’s my day when he is the one who ruined it.

“My day is still the same doctor… Nothing special… I think I really don’t need to explain the reason” I answer with a flat tone… He is laughing and ordering me to sit.. I sit and ready to hear about my task…

“So Shinae-ah,,, you know I will give this case for you… You’re the youngest intern I have so this is your responsibility. Do you know, by any chance, Super Junior…?? It is a famous boy band… For someone in your age,, you supposed to know it”

“Yes doctor,, I know them… So how can my job is connected with them..??”

“Well,,, your case in one of their member… Cho Kyuhyun, 18 years old, had a serious injury in his right ligament… It is caused by his hard move when he danced. He must stay in here about 2 months and that it our biggest problem doctor shinae… He doesn’t like to stay here and yesterday, she tossed the pillow to our entire nurse… You know that I don’t have any time to handle this because I have another patient so this case is yours… You are going solo, but you just check him out… Nothing more than that… If you think it needs more handling, you HAVE TO tell your superior… Understand…??” Doctor Kim gives her a necessary file about Cho Kyuhyun…

Great,, Now She has to become babysit for an annoying idol.. Handle that kind of person is never easy.. Their arrogance, their fans and everything just makes doctor or nurse are crazy….

“Great… I’ve never had this kind of experience doctor.. Why don’t you give this to Doctor Minho…?? He had been handled an artist before… You know,, I always have the problem with the patience.” Shinae pouted… She doesn’t want this job and maybe her uncle, yeah doctor Lee is her uncle, will understand…

“Doctor Shinae,, I believe that you are professional at your job.. It’s still an order from your superior… Whether you like it or not,, you have to follow the order.. Don’t think because I’m your uncle so you can rebel my order” Doctor Lee takes his coat and ready to go… “I’m going and your first visit to him is at 5… Check his bloodpressure, temperature, pulse, and legbandages. Ask him what else he need and the point is, make him happy…” Doctor Lee opens the door “Good luck Doctor Shinae… Maybe you can order the nurse to make a coffee for you” and leaving her alone in his office… Great…

------------------------------------------------

She wears her white coat and takes her stethoscope and notes… She ready to visit Cho Kyuhyun and all its consequence. When she walks to his room, her heart beats so fast. She doesn’t know why she feels so nervous… It’s not the first time she’s going visit the patient without senior doctor but this is absolutely her first idol patient. She knows about Super Junior but she is not a fan.. She’d done with fan thingy… She was a HOT fan but now it’s over….

She knocks the door twice… Not answer.. She knocks again.. Still no answer.. She decides to enter the room and turn on the ligth…

“What the hell,, yaaaaaaaaaaaaa….. Turn off that ligth now… You’re disturbing me idiot… Turn off the light now…” Kyuhyun yells… Shinae closes the door immediately because afraid his in loud voice will be annoying another patient…

“Good morning Mr. Cho… I’m Kim Shinae,, your doctor from now on… I have responsibility to check you until you out of this hospital…” I’m smiling to him.. God,, if he is not my patient, I’ll kill him right now because his bad attitude…

“I don’t care whatever is you,,, I just want to sleep now.. You can check me another time…. Go now..”

“I’m sorry Mr. Cho but this is Doctor Lee’s order.. I have to check on you NOW and I bet you are younger than me, why you are being so rude…?? At least,, just look at me as you elder.. This is how we, Korean, should behave, right Mr. Cho…? “She clenches her fist… Just take a breath Shinae,,, take a breath… Don’t make any problem anymore…. Patience…

Kyuhyun looks at her sharply… And he tosses the pillow and it hits exactly to her face… Okay enough….  That is her breaking point…

“Yaaaaa Cho Kyuhyun… What the hell are doing to me…?? You in bastard just tossed that freakin pillow to me…?? Yaaaaa,,, I’m older than you jerk… I don’t like you either…” she tosses back that pillow… It hits his injured leg…. Awwwwww

“Yaaaaa,, my leg…. You… How come a doctor tossed the pillow to the patient…?? I’ll report this.. I’ll make sure that… … My leg”

“Yaaaa,, report me all you want jerk… I don’t care anymore about you…. “She walks out of the room… But Kyuhyun calls her…

“What again..?? Do you wanna get hit anymore…??”Shinae asks.

“Just take those pillow.. I couldn’t take it… You tossed it too hard idiot so it bounced to the floor… Take that pillow now and get out immediately from this room…” He orders me like I’m his maid… I walk to the pillow and reach it but rather than give it to him nicely, I hit his injured leg once again….

“Enjoy your day Mr. Cho..” She walks out of the room now…

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa,, you,,, come back here…..!!!”

 

 

===================================================================

How about the first chapter....??

Should i continue this story....??

Let me know it,,, and sory for bad grammar