On the team!

After all this time (( Editing ))

No One's s POV:

Dr. Seo? It couldn't be Seohyun. Right? She hated hospitals... Wait. Why do i remember that... A flashback ran through his head... The kiss. The hug. The tears. How he wished Hara hadn't showed up. If she hadn't... Everything would be different...

"Kyuhyun-ah." She started softly,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Pali! I want to leave this place quickly! You still dare to sit there and stare at the paper! Pabo." Umma fumed. Sigh. As i signed the bottom. I want to see this Dr. Seo... If she is Seohyun... Maybe i could finally fix things...

At Black Cat,

"Okay, let me run this through again, Ms Jung, Firstly, you will be paid $280 a month. With a half year bonus. Off on Wednesdays, working from 8a.m to 9p.m with a mass lunch break at 2 to 3 in the afternoon. The other terms and conditions are pretty obvious. No taking money from counters. Smile all the time, be friendly and approachable. Deal?" Mr Lee said looking up expectantly at Jessica.

"Ye. This is good." She smiled widely again.

"Good! Keep up that smile, now we are opening for tea break in half an hour. Get to know my long time employee Yuri and make our customer's day!" He picked up the signed papers and left the offfice. 

"Anneonghaseyo~, Jung Jessica imnida, are you Yuri? I'm a new employee here!" She chirped and held her new card up for Yuri to see.

"Ahh. Deh," Yuri said with a smile that was so bright Jessica actually squinted a bit. Wow. She's the kind he liked back at America...

"I'm impressed, your smile is nice. And will make the guys really happy." Yuri teased. They hit off right away. And proceeded with the day's work.

Afterhours,

Jessica's POV:

"Seobaby, Yoong, this is Jessica. The new employee!" Yuri chirped. 2 girls just about my age looked up. Omo~ They were so pretty!! But there was a hardness in their eyes... "I'm Jessica! Nice to meet you." I reached out for a handshake. Yoona rolled her eyes, mumbling something about smiling people. I winced and turned to Seohyun. She shaked my hand and immediately let go. I'm going to stick with Yuri... 

No One's POV:

Sorry Jess. You have to understand their situation... Should i tell her? She's a nice girl... She bit her lip and thought for a while.

"I really feel bad for them..." She mumbled, mood lower than ever after hearing the horrible and unfortunate story. She wanted to try and help them but was totally in the dark about how.