Thanks..

That Notebook

The alarm clock does its usual morning wake up call on me.

*RIIINNNNGGG*

 

I awoke ,but I didn't open my eyes.Just yet.

 

*RIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!*

I growled then open an eye"In 3,2,1..." I calmly said before..*RI-*

I slapped the alarm clock all the way to my wall and it made a huge noise.I finally sat up and crawled to the side,only to see broken pieces of the clock.

 

I just shrugged"That's what you get for waking me up" I sighed before I shook my head ,I knew I have to buy another one"And that's the third one of the month" I sighed again

I took a shower and put on my uniform. I looked at myself in the mirror while brushing my hair.I tilted my head "Hmm, it will have to do" I pulled down my skirt a little because of its short length.

I blew a strand of hair out of my face, "Good thing the school allows stockings"

Because seriously, I would prefer jeans than this sorry excuse of clothing.

I looked at the time."Hmm, that dang clock woke me up at the wrong time, I still have two hours to go"

Well, it's better to be early than late. I walked downstairs and jumped from the last two steps of the stairs.I glanced at the kitchen hungrily.

"I'll have breakfast on the way there" At the exact moment, my stomach growled.

"Ughh,damn it."I groaned.I ignored my stomach and went out.I breathed in the fresh air and exhaled.I briskly walked the way to school since I don't have a luxury of bus fare,much less a car.But I wish I have one,the school's quite far from my so-called "house".

"And to top it off,I don't even have friends to help me" I finished my thought.

My stomach growled again."Aww man, I need food pronto" Then I dashed to the nearest cafe.It looked interesting, with its bright yet mysterious coloured walls and amusing irregular-shaped chairs and tables.I was quite taken by the unique design.

"Excuse me, Miss"a middle-aged lady in white suddenly called me out of my daze.

 "Yes?"I replied politely.

"Are you...somehow lonely?" She asked.I was taken back by her question,but I'll be honest with her.

"Yes...yes I am"I replied whilst nodding slowly.

She softened"Do you have any family?Friends maybe?"

I shook my head while shrugging sadly.

"Well,just to let you know that it'll all get better" She took my hand and covered it with her small, soft ones.I was quite scared at first, but then I softened at the weak but warm look on her face.

"Thank you"I smiled softly.

She smiled back"And, I want you to have this" She pulled out an old fashioned book and put it at the palm of my open hands.I looked at it questionally

"Is this,for me?" I pointed to myself. The old lady chuckled

"Of course,my dear.It's for you to write in it"She smiled sweetly

"Um, I don't understand.."I furrowed my eyebrows.

She laughed heartily" Oh sweetie,this is a notebook.You write your feelings about each day in this book,and you might see amazing things happen"I'm starting to think this lady is crazy, but I don't want to be rude so I accepted the notebook.It's not like I have anything to lose.

"Thank you,umm.."I forgot to ask her name*Great, nice work Ji Yeon you totally forgot to ask her name*

"You could call me Claire" She replied with a chuckle.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at the kind old lady" Thank you, Claire" I bowed 90 degrees

"Anytime, my dear" Then all of a sudden, a hustling crowd was running in different direction,some even pushed me to get their way.I looked for Angel Claire,but she disappeared.

I sighed"It was nice meeting you" I whispered and I continued my way to school


Author's note: JA JA!!!!
It's YeollieSarang IN DA HOUSE!!! Anyways, here's my first chapter!!!

I want to tell you how grateful I am to have 6 subss ^^ Its better than none, and I hope you comment on this story,criticism is allowed 

And I'm sorry if EXO haven't come out yet, They will be in a few more chapters ^_^ MKAYBAI