Chapter 2

My Jerk , Yook SungJae

Later that night.......

 

" Sungjae. You have letters. " I walked into his room and passed it to him.

Without any hesistation , he snatched across my hands. Coldly again.

" You have a brother? How come i never did hear you talk about it before? " i questioned

" What do you want ? Can't you just shut up and disappear away , ! " he threw the letters on me.

I went over to pick them up and layed them on the table in his room

" what did i do to deserve such treatment? " i murmured softly , hopig he didnt hear.

" Are you serious? Your asking me why? Its because your married to me. Because of YOU! Jieun broke up with me.. My girlfriend! My supposedly FUTURE WIFE! ! She wants me to try my best to love you. How can i love a like you! You don't even have the qualities of my aspect of being a beautiful girl... "

with that i couldn't stand it anymore, i ran out of the room , bursting into tears in the kitchen.

" what did i do to deserve this? Its not as if i wanted this. I just wanted appa and omma to be happy.... "I cried

Just as i was about to walk back to my room after i finished crying , i saw Sung Min.

" annyeong sungmin-shi .." I greeted and shuffled off.

" haejin-shi , I don't know what happened between you and my brother , but i want to say that you should stay strong. Don't let this be a setback for you okay? "

"Neh , kamsahapnida sungmin shi... I will.. " He came over to me and gave me a warm and sincere hug.

" I'll be here for you. As your brother in law of course... If you need a listening ear , i will be here for you alright? Don't bottle your feelings up.. " He comfort me. Like how my eonnie always does.. I felt warmth in his embrace.. And i continue to cry

' why can't i marry sungmin-shi instead of sungjae !' i thought

 

HIM

Shoud i go and apologize to her? I mean i was really nasty to her... Her feelings must be hurt.

I walked out of my room and a sight caught my eye.

As i walked out I stood far away , far away enough to be unable to hear their conversation. When i  saw Sungmin hyung hug her, she was crying terribly...

A part of me felt bad and another felt angry.

"I cant be jealous right? " i murmured.

' what are you thinking Yook Sungjae! She is nothing but trash! Your definitely angry that she is crying crocodile tears to garner sympathy. Yes! Yes you are.. ' i comfort myself with those words and went back into my room.

 

 

THEM

 

The next day,

It was morning , Sungmin went down to the dining room for breakfast and saw omma and appa talking to sungjae and haejin.

"Omma , Appa! " He called out to them

" Ah! Sungmin ! Your back! " They called out to him

" neh! omma appa , ill go out for awhile " sungmin said and left.

" arrasso " his dad replied

" So , Haejin. Is it alright if you leave your International School and come over to SungJae's school? It would be more convenient for both of you to travel to school together. But currently are your mastering in any course in your school..? " Omma questioned Haejin

" Because its an international school , We study ahead of many people of our ages. I am currently majoring in Commerce.. Trying to get a double degree of International Business and Business administration with finance. This is my second year already. But i am fine with transferring school. I can still study as a private student and just take the Degree exam in my current school. It should be an easy way out. " She replied

" But won't it be hard for you to managed to study in a new school and also manage your degree? Thats a lot of studying. " appa retorted

" Don't worry appa and omma. I am sure that i can balance both subjects well.. Anyways , what i'll be learning in the new school are definitely going to be things that i have learnt years back. My memories are sure sill freshly imprinted. I think i will do just fine. Even if i dont want to study my degree anymore , I think my parents will be ok about it. I am still eligible enough to take over my dad's company even with my qualifications i possess now."

" You sure ? I don't want you to be stress. But Haejin , i am really impress with you. Your a really smart girl. Maybe you can come over to our company and help us out one day? If only our sungjae is that clever... Our sungmin isn't the cut for business , he loves his drawings more then running a business. Thus he will remain as head of the designing part of our company. I hope you can come over and help us someday. Well Whatever it is , it is settled. You'll come over to Sungjae's new school today. But classes wise , you will be in your first year , while sungjae will be in his second year. Arrasso? "

" neh! i will.. " Haejin replied before sending her parents in law out of the house.

" Sungjae take good care of her" His parents said before walking out.

" As if .... " he replied , but his parents were already out.

-----

School

Haejin's POV

I walked into the new school. Totally clueless of where to head off.. That sungjae wouldn't help , he walked off with his friends.

" Annyeong, you must be a new student here? " A girl came forward , she was wearing sunglasses

" Ah, neh.. I am lost. Can you help me out? " I asked the girl.. no harm right? But who wears sunglasses in SCHOOL?

" Ah! I am also a new student. And you know me. " she laughed as she pulled her glasses down

" KIM HYUNA!!! " i called out her name

" SHHHH! keep quiet! I dont want anybody to know yet. "

" Why are you here? " i asked

" Well , my best friend transferred school. How am i still able to study in that school then? hahah! "

" yah! but your an idol already , you can't come to such school. "

" who cares... Anyways , the company allowed me.. Especially Btob is studying here too.. I don't see a problem for me to study here... "

" Haejin ah! " a guy called out

" oh! sungmin-shi? why are you here? "

" i am studying here. It is my last year in this school before i graduate and go on to university. "

" oh! anyways , this is Hyuna.. i bet you know her right? She is an idol.. "

" neh. i do. Sungjae's label mate right? Annyeong sungmin imnida.. "

" who is he? " hyuna asked

" Sungjae's older brother. The one i told you that helped me that night. "

" ahhh annyeong.. I am Hyuna.. Haejin's best friend. Sister. Nice to meet you..."

" are you guys lost? " he asked

" yeap , we dont know where the general office is. " hyuna said

" I'll bring you guys there.... Lets go." he offered us help

We continued to talk as we walked towards the general office to get our schedules

" Hey! i thought i was supposed to be in year one? " I questioned

" We are once from international school. Our standards are better than the students here... We surely can ace the top in this school.. " Hyuna commented as we headed to our first class.  Chemistry

" Anyways , see you guys during lunch! i've got to go for my lesson. "

" Gomawo sungmin-shi! enjoy class" i replied as we headed off to our first class

-------------

Sungjae's POV

 

" Class today we have two new students. They are a year younger than majority of you. They came from an international school. Please treat them well. Please come in "

Our teachers , Mr Kwon , invited the two new students in. I wonder who are they.

" Hyung , do you know who is in our class? " I questioned Ilhoon hyung.

We are in the same year because of your hyung stopped one year of studies , thus he is one year later than his age.

" Molla.. Girls ?"

" maybe! " i laughed at the thought that i can go and flirt with those girls

" Annyeonghasaeyo. Haejin imnida. Hyuna imnida. Pleae take care of us well" the two girls chimmed and broke my train of thoughts.

' haejin! ' a name ringed in my ear and i looked up

" haejin... why is she here" i said...

" your wife... wooooo. nice one sungjae! " illhoon hyung joked with me.

Our eyes met and we stared at each other until she broke contact and went to her seat on the table with hyuna sunbae , that was beside us.

 

Haejin's POV;

" Hyuna , why are we in the same class as sungjae! You know i have a bad relationship with him... UGHH..." i told her

" ignore him.. I cant stand it either. I never liked him after i knew how he treated you.. anyways , no one knows you his wife.. so pretend that you don't know him alright? You've got me here..."

" arrasso " i replid gloomily, thinking of how horrible this year was going to be

" Dont bother about him... " she replied.

As time passed , i grew bored of the lesson as i already knew everything the teacher was talking about.

i excused myself to the toilet to wash my face , while hyuna stayed and continued our experiment

" Haejin ! Stop! " that voice! i stop my steps and turned around

" yes? " i asked

" I'll put things infront first . Don't bother me in school. Pretend you do not know me and that we are not married to each other. You go your way while i go mine. I don't want others to know im associating with a like you. " Those words pierced my heart.. How can he say those words to me

He left and went back to class. I ran to the toilet and started crying..

" why must he always treat me like this. why? " i cried out inside the toilet.

Soon darkness overcame me.... I feel powerless.....

 

Hyuna's POV

what is with this girl? Why did she go out for so long? Even Sungjae came back already..

 

' could he have been done something to her? ' i eyed sungjae and felt queasy about it. I took flight to the toilet and saw Haejin. She fainted in the toilet.. Sungjae must have done something to her.

" Haejin ah! Haejin ah! " i shook her.

I carried her on my back and decided to bring her to the sick bay.

" Hyuna-shi! " a voice called out.

" what happen to Haejin? "

" SUNGMIN-SHi! help me carry haejin. i dont have the strength. she fainted in the toilet.." i replied sungmin as he took her over in a bridal style and both of us dashed towards the sick bay.

As we were inside , the nurse said that Haejin was having low blood pressure.. We heaved a sigh

" I'll make a call to Sungjae and told him what happen." Sungmin-shi said

" He was the cause of this and yet you still wanna tell him. " i whispered , but he didnt hear it

 

Sungmin's POV;

 

" Hyung? why are u calling me? "

" Your wife fainted in the toilet. she is inside the sick bay with me and hyuna-shi now. "

" And why should i care? "

" because she is your wife. "

" whether she is dead or alive. i dont care"

and thats when he hung up on me. AISH!!

 

Sungjae's POV;

Hyung called and told me that haejin fainted in the toilet.. Was it because of my words?

" Sungjae what happened? " Peniel asked..

" My hyung called me and told me Haejin fainted in the toilet. " I commented and continued to eaat my lunch

" Aren't you gonna go check on her? " Hyunsik hyung questioned me

" No. Over my dead body. "

" But sungjae ! she is your wife. " Ilhoon reminded me

" I told her just now already. To pretend to not know me.. And i will pretend to not know her.. She is on with her own life.. Im with mine." I replied

" Hiaz. Sungjae..... " peniel hyung called out

 

Haejin POV:

 

I woke up and saw hyuna and Sungming-shi

" Oh! your awake... " Hyuna said.

" how are you feeling? " sungmin asked.

" Never better.. Can i go home? "

" Ok.. Let's bring you home.... " hyuna said

" I'll go get my car.. " sungmin said as hyuna brought me out.

" Thanks hyuna and sungmin-shi"

" No prob... Get some rest and regain your energy when your home alright? " Hyuna said.

" Hyuna-shi. Ill sent you home after we sent Haejin home. No negotiations. "

" Alright... " She replied...

Wow, sungmin is really a gentlemen... So sweet and kind

 

 

A/N: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How is this chapter?

I changed their ages in the foreword so i could match sungmin to come to school... Hahahh:D I wanted more drama:D

OMG this was supposed to be posted yesterday , but then , idk what happened to aff. It went to hide my chapter>.<

sungrin_shin : is this chapter long enough???:D

crazybana : I've updated already:D Hope you like this chapter:D