Oh Chaerin's Life : Introduction

Love's Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So basically we'll be talking about the Oh Chaerin's life~
and if there ae phone calls or some convos. please don't get confused. just try to analyze the pattern i used. ^^

>CHAERIN's POV<



"Miss Chaerin, please answer your phone. It's been ringing for hours. "
"leave me alone Yul, i know appa wants me to attend that damn hospital meeting. I mean why the should i meddle with their business?"
"I understand miss. I will answer the phone call and explain to your father."

Aish. why the heck should i be informed about these news early in the morning? can't i have my own private time before talking about business and all the related about it.

"unnie unnie, where are you going?"
"Jimin mind your own !"
"but please, i wanna be away from Sehun! he irritates me."
"Janghyun drive Jimin away. bring her to the woods or to north pole. she pisses me off."
"yah Janghyun don't listen to unnie!" Jimin said as she pulled Janghyun's hand.

"hey you two! what are you fighting about, it's still so early and i can hear your scream from upstairs. Agh jinja!."
"Kyungsoo-"
"OPPA!" he corrected
"Ugh! O-PPA! can you kill Sehun? because of his nuisance i want to punch Jimin's face everyday."
"miss. we should leave. we can't miss classes.'' Yul reminded.
"I see. then do what you want siblings, i don't want to give myself loads of stress." i said and left.


Hello there.. wanna know more about me? Well, i'm Oh Chaerin, a badass in everything, even to my parents. Well who the cares? I am tired living in this life and wished for a normal life when people doesn't seem to know you at all. Why do i have to go this far, i'm sick and tired of it. 

 

while walking around the campus, i noticed some girls and guys stealing glances at me.

"There goes the moodiest person in the whole school." my bff Hankyung said
"how long are you gonna play with me Hankyungah?" i asked.
"you always look so troubled. seems like you don't have enough rest." she sighed.
"oh i'm totally fine! besides these people keep on guarding me day and night,sometimes i feel troubled and irritated."
"Oh, i almost forgot, Kai oppa told me to tell Kyungsoo oppa that EXO will meet at their executive room tonight."
"i see. i'll inform him next year. thanks for your hard work." i joked
"Chaerinah~~ you know that Kai will kill me if Kyung oppa will not come."
"ew. don't call him Kyung oppa! call him big eyes oppa!" i smirked playfully.
Sigh. I can only be in my normal self if i'm with her.



Crap. the schedule for today is paperwork with umma. ugh why of all jobs?!
if only the nuisance was here.
"missed me unnie?" wow. what a timing.
"Jimin. do the paperwork please~~" i said cutely.
"but... mom will scold me again" she sighed.
"please Jiminah~"
"arasseo arasseo. but promise that you'd buy me Pizza when you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter