{ teaser ; 1/3 }

´|≋ { f l a v o r s ; o f ; l o v e } ♡ | apply almost closed

  Being friends is about sharing our lives with others.

There are some aspects of our lives that require that we spend a lot of time together or a lot of writing to help convey our feelings. Other times sharing only a few words are more than adequate. It is not always the long conversation that conveys the deepest feelings. Sometimes, longer modes of expression may seem redundant and lacking in profundity. Putting just the right combination of words on paper in a succinct style may just hit the spot... 

 


 

Ding dong

The doorbell rang, echoing its sound throughout the two-storey house. Four heads popped up staring at the front door with worried faces.

- Do you think he’ll be a bit angry? – The boy next to the kitchen’s door, asked with his big eyes showing his horror.

- A bit angry? – The dark blonde haired guy got up from his place at the couch and stared fiercely at the scared one. – Dude, he’ll freak out, you know? How can you be so dumb, Kyungsoo?

- What did you say, you punk? – D.O’s eyes got even bigger. – I’m older than you so show me some respect, okay?

The blonde just laughed at his hyung, while the latter came with clenched fists in his direction.

- Sehun, D.O! – Another boy with smiling eyes but showing a strict face put himself in the middle of the two. – Stop fighting! We have to concentrate in how to explain everything to Suho hyung.. So, don’t act like children!

- What did you call me? – Sehun stared at the savior; he prepared himself to push the guy in his front when a hand stopped him.

- Sehun, calm down! Baekhyun is right, we’ve got other things to worry about, don’t you think? – Said a boy with intimidating eyes. – I’ll go get the door. We better not let him waiting.

D.O looked to Baehyun with his worried eyes and whispered. – Do you think it’s a good a idea let Jongin explain everything?

Kai smirked with his hyung’s comment and got to the front door. Soon, another guy appeared on the scene. He seemed older than the others and was showing a firm smile, his eyes were as worried as D.O’s.

- Kai, what happened? Is everything okay?  - asked the older boy.

- Hello, Suho hyung! – Kai showed a cheerful smile. – Welcome back! How was your trip?

- You punk! – Suho showed a disapproving face. – Can’t you jump this part and go right to the problem?

- But there is no problem, hyung. Chill down!

Suho was full of it; he pushed the younger boy aside and entered the house. Just to shock himself at the scene. The whole house was a mess. There were lots of trashes on the ground, on staircase and on the couch. The mobs were all messed up as well; the corner table that used to be right next to the sofa was weirdly fallen next to the stairs. Suho’s eyes were about to pop out of its place.

- Does anyone care to explain what happened to my house? – his voice was firm and precise, while he looked to each of his fellow friends who were there. – And where on world is Park Chanyeol?

 

 


Haiyu!

So, here's the first teaser! 

I know it's really short, I wanted to write more, but I though it's better to continue on another teaser. ​So the thing is, here I show you a bit of the exo's personality and a bit of how they act with one another. This kind of climpse of what happened during the last days of their holidays, some days before they go to the new school, okay? 

I really do hope you enjoyed this little thing.. hihi.. 

deadline;  yes, guys, I'm setting a deadline now.. I want to start it as soon as possible, so you have till January 13th to apply, so one more week for you.. >.<'

note to the appliers;

Please, the plotline 'macchiato' really needs attetion, you know that leader Suho needs love as well! 

Guys, if you think that you won't be able to do the app till the deadline, PM me saying why and when you think you can send it to me, okay? But the extension can't be too extented, neh?

Bai yu :))