{ e x o }

´|≋ { f l a v o r s ; o f ; l o v e } ♡ | apply almost closed

  

{Flavors of Love}

    6 girls. 6 boys. 6 different flavors of love

 

 

EXO  

 

 love tastes like {MacchiatoKim Joonmyun

 Kim Joonmyun, who goes also for Suho among his friends, is the oldest and the fater figure in EXO. He's well known for his patience and understanding. Suho is overprotective and he can't stand violence. If someone in EXO fights, the guardian Suho is the first one to step in and stop everything. This guy is the owner of one of the most beautiful and sincere smiles in the world, his smile can for sure stop hearts. As every father, he doesn't like it when people ignore him, as he's the most careful before doing something in EXO, so, his statements shouldn't be ignored. 

 

  ❝ Let's take this bird in, with its broke leg, we could nurse it, I promise you. ❞                                                                             

 

 

 

 

 

love tastes like {lemonadeOh Sehun

Sehun is the typical bad guy. He has that fame of going out with loads of girls and breaking their hearts, what he doesn't really care. He has a cold and mysterious appearance, what makes girls curious and attracted for him. Sehun likes to live his life in better way, he'll do whatever he wants whenever he wants and no one can stop him, even Suho has a bad time trying to put this guy in his lines.  In EXO, his joker side appears oftentimes and he loves to play pranks and piss the other guys off. His closest buddy in EXO is Kai, since they know each other since so long time and they passed through so many things together, so he's the only one who can actually understand and tolerate Sehun, as well as know his secrets  and make he listen to him. Sehun is stubborn and lazy when it comes to things he doesn't want to do.  

❝ A simple phrase like 'i'm sorry' became too difficult to me, what took us to our end.

 

 

 love tastes like {macaroonKim Jongin

 Kai, a silent but dangerous person, so mysterious yet only opened himself to his fellow friends. As all of EXO members, he's also a very popular boy in the new school because of his looks and talent. Kai is a very smart student, as well as being good at sports, and although very popular, he doesn't let it go to his head. On the contrary he seems to think the whole popularity-thing is rather troublesome. Most of the time, Kai has a nonchalant and indifferent attitude, but is always on the look-out for anything that may threaten or hurt any of his loved ones. He doesn't think twice about rejecting a girl's confession, something he seems to experience often, what actually annoys him a lot. Kai doesn't express any desire to sustain a long-term relationship with anybody, for him dating is troublesome. Like most guys, he is awkward and not very good when it comes to expressing his feelings, so generally reverts to making erted comments and references.

  I found my place in the world, I could stare at your face for the rest of my days, warm and alive I'm all over you, would you smother me? Let me be the one who never leaves you all alone. I hold my breath and lose the feeling that I'm on my own. Hold me too tight and stay by my side. 

 

 

love tastes like {chocolateByun Baekhyun

Baekhyun is the sweet and caring boy in EXO. He gets all worried when he sees that someone doesn't seem really good, and he'll try his best to help. He's friendly and out going. This guy is always seen smiling, even if the situation isn't a good one. He's a true loyal friend and is always there if a friend needs him. As a boyfriend he's the romantic type, who likes to take his girlfriend to surprise candlelit dinners and celebrate every single day that they're together. He's also very honest and open, actually he likes to tell someone something about her/him that he doesn't like, as well as tell anyone what he's thinking about or passing through. Baekhyun loves to spend his life in nature, in fresh air and with the company of plants and animals. He loves every single detail about nature and would do anything to save the environment and help abandoned animals. He's a true sweetheart. 

❝ Give me the love that I need, because lately I've been waking up alone 

 

 

 

 love tastes like {cupcakePark Chanyeol

 Chanyeol is the child-like in EXO. He loves to tease his friends, just like Sehun. He's also a video game addicted guy and spends lots of time playing it along with D.O. He's the mood maker, who's always telling jokes, that most of the time aren't really funny. He doesn't care for much things, besides his interests. When girls come to confess to him, his face turn blunt and his lips turns to a firm line. When he's fans finishes confessing he'll just nod and go away, without even caring to give any response. When he wants something he'll have it no matter what, he's that person who never gives up on something. Chanyeol is straightforward and tells everything he thinks of without thinking before, for Suho's disgust. Chanyeol loves parties and wants to make one for a special, or not, situation, just for him to organize everything and make an all bros night.

  I don't wanna waste another day stuck in the shadow of my mistakes, because I want you and I feel you crawling underneath my skin. I'm half the man I though I would be, but you can have what's left of me 

 

 

 

love tastes like {ice creamDo Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo or D.O, his gamer nickname, is a video game addicted along with Chanyeol. He's the smart one in EXO, and always has an answer for everything. D.O's humor isn't really good and he never, never gets Chanyeol's jokes. He's always calculating everything before doing something, what makes Suho happy and Chanyeol angry. Even if all the boys are all close to each other, Kyungsoo doesn't get too well with the 'cold faces and deadly glares' duo, Kai and Sehun, especially this one. He doesn't get why the youngest acts like that, he hates it. He's always trying to get Sehun to study with him, but the latter never does so. D.O is very honest and shy, what makes he blushes when a girl comes near him, actually he gets really nervous, what makes him stutter. When this guy isn't playing video games, he's studying, and so goes Kyungsoo's life. 

I'll make you a heart pendant with a pebble held in my hand, I'll carve it like a necklace, so the heart falls where your chest is. It falls just where it needs to be and rests peacefully so you just need to breathe to feel my heart against yours ❞ 

 

 

Author's note ; 

Now.. I posted EXO informations and what member is for each plotline, hihi~

Maybe your favorite member is in the plotline you'd like to apply *--*

Uhm.. I'm still making the app, but I'm almost, almost, 'almost' sure that I'll post it tonight.. So, look forward to it ^^

Thank you for paying attention at this story, it makes me happy, really guys!