{ p l o t l i n e s }

´|≋ { f l a v o r s ; o f ; l o v e } ♡ | apply almost closed

  

{Flavors of Love}

    6 girls. 6 boys. 6 different flavors of love

 

 

Plotlines  

 

 love tastes like {Macchiato

 Being the oldest, this girl is the mother of the group. She's the one with more experiences and the only one who actually had an 'almost true love story'. Someone of her past hurted her really bad and she stills has the scars deep in her heart. She's responsible and perfectionist, she wants everything in its right place. This girl is extremely meticulous when deciding or doing something, she always thinks in the pros and cons. She's a lady-like, always being a well mannered woman. She's overprotective and if someone ever plays in a bad manner with her fellow best friends, she'll do anything to make that person pay.

  ❝ I've been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end. But on a Wednesday, in a café, I watched it begin again. ❞                                                                             - based on begin again

 

 

 

love tastes like {lemonade}

Being the adventurous one, this girl likes to taste different things. She's hyperactive and is always seen jumping around here and there. She's the one with the most child-like personality and loves to play pranks and friends. She's also the one with the most friendly and carismatic personality, so she has lots of friends as people find her a person of easily approach. The problem with this girl is that she trusts people easily and they take advantage of it. She does things before thinking what put her in trouble a lot.

❝ I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright. But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you towards to someone who looks.. So much like an angel when he smiles at you? 

- based on i knew you were trouble  

 

 

 love tastes like {macaroon Baek Yuna

 Yuna is the quiet and caring one. She doesn't likes to talk too much, so she usually stays silent during all the conversation. People like this tends to speak with their eyes and that's what Yuna does. Photography is her passion, so she's always with a camera in hands. Yuna cares a lot for her close friends and is always up to help them with anything they need. A problem with this girl is that she doesn't know how to say 'no', what ends up in her doing things she didn't even wanted to do. Yuna likes to be alone, especially in a park, under a tree, reading books and listening to ballad songs. Oh, she loves that. She's the perfect daughter and does whatever her parents tells her to do. 

  Little did I know that you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles. and my dad said 'stay away from Juliet'. and I was crying on the staircase, begging you 'please don't go'. 

- based on love story

 

 

love tastes like {chocolate}

Being the dreamy and romantic, this girl is usually found writting a love poem or singing some fluffy song. She dies for a cute couple and dreams about going on her first date. For her there are no 'giving ups' and  you must never decide to not do something just because it seems difficult. Her hope is almost unwavering and when she really wants something she'll try to go for that. But this girl's love life isn't as she expected it to be. Although she's the romantic one, she has a really tomboyish style, she doesn't like to wear skirts and dresses because in her mind she looks awkward in that kind of clothes, she prefers to wear t-shirts and shorts. Being in love with her one and only male best friend isn't really a good thing, when you're the only one that he tells about his dreams of being with that beautiful and lady-like girl that he loves. That's our dreamy girl's Achilles heel, she just can't understand why she can't be like that girl. Doesn't that guy see that she's the only one who understands him?

❝ I'm dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time 

- based on you belong with me

 

 

 love tastes like {cupcake}

 Being the realistic and skeptical one, this girl doesn't get all the 'lovey dovey' things that the {chocolate} girl says. She can't imagine herself so deeply in love with someone at the point of thinking about him all the time. Prince Charming? For her that doesn't exist, for her, we're all surrounded by 'bad guys' who don't deserve a second look. People who see this girl feels scared because of the deadly look she gives everyone, she's the unapproachable out of the six. She only spends time with her best friends and only them. She's usually mistaken as being the elder one because of her mature, wise and experienced looks, what is far from the truth. Actually, this girl is really afraid of the world. What can she find out there? She knows that life isn't as perfect and secure as the fairy tales tells. There aren't going to be that guys who will save you when you're in distress. She's afraid of falling in love with the wrong person, as it seems they're all out there waiting for you to step out of your hideout and come to them, so they can break you just like they can break a puzzle game.

  This is the last time I'm asking you why, you break my heart in the blink of an eye 

- based on the last time

 

 

love tastes like {ice cream}

Being the indecisive and easy to influence one, this girl's nightmare is have to make a important decision all alone. She's like a baby who needs protection and wants someone to talk for her. She's really shy and tends to be covered in a bubble all the time. But what people couldn't know is that inside that bubble of hers, she's actually a nice and fun girl. She just can't show that to people easily. In her family she's the black sheep and her dad force her to appear like a mature lady who can stands by herself, what she actually isn't. She's just a girl who's also afraid of the world that surrounds her.  Living in a house with her father, step sisters and a step mother isn't what she calls easy. She just wished her dad could go back to her mom, since she leaves a nightmare at that new house. There she's like Cinderella, but without her fairy godmother. She just wished she could show her real self without being afraid of anything. That's when he appears, that guy who could make she feel better even if her step sisters had bullied her. He's so dreamy, but is he really real?

I don't try to hide my tears, the secrets or my deepest fears. Through it all nobody gets me like you do. and you know everything about me. you say you can't live without me. 'm only me when I'm with you ❞ 

- based on i'm only me when i'm with you

 

Author's note ; 

The plotlines are now up.. Yeee~ I really do hope you liked them! 

I'd like to say that as I said before the plotlines are inspired by Taylor Swift's songs.. But! They won't be totally based only in that.. There will be other songs actually, that I'll be using as a base, as well, for all the girls.; Some of the plotlines have more than three songs, so.. Be ready for surprises ^^ Uhm.. Other thing is that the exo dudies/lovers also have songs to explain what they did or why they act like that.. But I won't be revealing that, or I'd give the story all away for you.. Hihi~

Well.. In the next chapter will be the information about exo and a bit about them, I also will put there who are the love interest of each plotline.. Yes! I already decided who will be with each girl.. Sorry if you wanted to do that.. But.. I just wanted to do it because I have  all the story already planned out in my head..

I'm going now.. I'll start the next chapter ^^ Uhm.. You, guys, can already decide what plot are you applying for.. Bye :))