Happy Birthday, Pea~

Beautiful Girl

 

I didn't know what love was.

 

We've known each other since the small classes, and we've always been best friends.

"Is there something going on between you two?"

My friends kept asking that when you weren't around, but I kept denying. We were just friends.

 

I began playing with your hair and you giggled, but you kept watching at the movie.

 

I remember clearly, the day when I fell in love with you. 

It was prom night. You wore a golden dress that were short on the front, but long in the back  (A/N the dress in Madonna. I don't know how to describe it..), and your curly, violet hair was sat up in a ponytail.

"So pretty.." I mumbled, but you didn't hear me.

"What did you say?" you asked, and smiled at me.

I shaked my head and gave a little smile back.

Since when did you become this pretty, Hyosung?

 

I kissed your cheek and you looked up at me. "What are you doing?" you giggled, but pecked my lips back. I smiled at you. 

 

I've been in love with you for a long time now, but I could never say anything. I were too scared that you would reject me.

I were scared that you wouldn't feel the same, and I didn't want to lose my best friend.

Will I be able to be next to you, without revealing my pounding heart?

 

Every night, before I went to sleep, I thought about the two of us. I were always thinking about whether to confess or not.

One day, my friends couldn't take it anymore. They were annoyed that I never had the courage to confess to you.

They told me, that if I didn't confess soon, before I know it, you would've been with someone else. And I didn't want that to happen.

 

The next time I saw you, I told you I had something to tell you. In the break we met at the roof. I was already there so you sat down beside me.

"Hyosung ..

.. Saranghae~" I said and kissed your lips. "You're my little, lovely, angel."