I: Party.

Jo Kwangmin's #2 Fan :)

Chapter I: Party

Fanfic by: Infinite_7

--

JiEun immensely dashed out of class and headed to the music room ignoring her teacher's calls. She slammed the door open and sat on her rightful seat. There, she waited for fourteen more people to come in. “Lock the door,” she ordered (not in a rude way) a girl named Miyoung as the girl obeyed.

“News,” she then raised a brow at the five girls who were in charge of the reports on the school's younger twin Kingka.

This was her Kwangmin Fan Club...


“How was your little meeting?” Jeongmin asked as he pulled a chair and sat beside her on the desk. The two were in his room — casually chatting.

“The members got cute pictures of Kwangmin,” she giggled. “Too bad I'm not in his class though TT____TT”

Jeongmin ruffled her hair. “Cheer up! I'm inviting you to the twin's birthday party this Saturday!”

“Oh! I forgot about that! WAAHHHH! Thank you!” JiEun tackled the lad then pinched his cheeks.

He laughed, “You're welcome! Now get off of me!!”


THE DAY OF THE PARTY


JiEun shyly looked away as she spotted Jeongmin gaping at her new look. “Stop staring!”

“This is the first time I've seen you look so pretty,” he muttered still in daze.

“So you mean I looked ugly before?!?!” she gasped in disbelief.

“Yea,” he replied making her scoff.

“Let's just go you jerk!”

 

---

 

The two arrived safely at the twin's house. Jeongmin and her hopped out of the taxi cab. “Ready?” He then grabbed her arm and danggled it onto his; escorting her in.

“Hyung!” a familiar voice called out.

“Ahh.. Youngmin!” Jeongmin let go of JiEun to hug the boy. “Happy birthday! Where's Kwangmin?”

“Right here hyung!!” the younger twin mischievously popped out of nowhere.

*Oh my gosh!! It's him!* JiEun's eyes were wide open as she stumbled back.

 

 

(a/n): just a short update for you all :p I'm pretty busy. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!