Making Friend

Friendship of Onew and Lee Joon
-NORMAL P.O.V-

Joon was late to school today even today was his first day on that school after he was transfer from Seoul to Gwangmyeong school.He ran like Usain Bolt after he arrived in front the amazing school. He don't know well the school and he don't know his class or teacher class too! And of course students there. Everyone was in class respectively, learn what teacher teaching. And he got idea after remembered his father said, get the teacher in school and asking where you do have to go.

He ran again to Teacher Room, and on the way he suddenly hitted someone. The boy that he hitted has fallen with his many papers. Joon kept the papers fallen and seem like the boys woke up by himself. Joon was so sorry and bow many time with said sorry to the boy. The boy smiled to Joon.
"It's okay. My name is Lee Jin-ki. And seem like you is a new student here," the boy said to Joon. Joon felt relieved see the smile that make everyone melt.
Joon took looking for the boy name-tag. Joon quite shocked saw the tag was LEE JIN-KI, STUDENT LEADER. Joon just realized he had hit the reverend in that school. He bowed again to the Student Leader. Then Jin-ki bow back. Joon also realized that Student Leader was nice man. Of course he chosen because of his personality. Great personality even less than 1 minutes he known, 
" Oh my name is Lee Chang-sun, I am transfer student from Seoul. I just new here, and lost about this school, and I don't know my class too. Here your paper Mr. Lee," Joon said while gave the papers that fallen just now. Jin-ki took it with his charismatic smile.
"So, you the new student! Let me show your class. You is student that active in sport, right? I knew many about you after Principal told me. You got class 2S1, where the students very talented in sport. So, let's go Chang-sun," Jin-ki pulled Joon hand.
Jin-ki knocked the class door, and everyone in class stood up bow to him. Joon knew that time, Jin-ki was very be respected there. Jin-ki walked to the teacher and whispered to that teacher. Then Jin-ki get out from that class while whishpered to Joon
"Get in. That is your class. Hope you can happy here. And just call me if anything happen. Okay?"
Joon nodded. Joon said thanked while Jin-ki waked away with his gentle looking.
Joon described about himto calss, and Joon felt he was appreciated there. Everyone accepted him well.
 
********** Study about they own subject *****************
 
********** Rest time *********
" Chang-sun, let's go to canteen," one of Joon classmate with the gang invited Joon.
"Okay, let's go. Thanks invited me well. I appreciate it," Joon said. All of them smiled. While walk Joon asked the boy invited him
" Why everybody here to friendly? I just want to know,"
" Oh, Changsun. Jin-ki is great leader here. He teached us to be nice to everyone. That's why everyone like him," replied.
"Ahh," Joon reaction like know now. Suddenly walk, they saw Jin-ki and bowed to him, but Jin-ki bowed back. Jin-ki asked to take meal with Joon. And every let him.
#### Canteen####
" Here too many foods, Changsun. Take the nutritious match with your physical," Jin-ki said. Joon nodded. He bought some foods and sat near to Jin-ki after that. Jin-ki ate bun while read book. Jinki closed book after realized Joon besides. He took chit-chat with Joon. But why only Joon there with him?
"Lee Jin-ki, why just me here? Where others? They not get meal with you?" Joon said.
" I always let myself alone. But you are new and I have responsibility to care of you for this time. Then you understand my work?" Jin-ki politely replied. Joon smile and nodded.
"What class are you?" Joon asked
"2A1,you can search me there Changsun,hehe,"Jinki said
" Lee Jin-ki, just call me Joon as you friendly with me," Joon said.
"Ahh, Joonie yaa. Hahaha. Can me?" Jin-ki joked with his cute laugh.
"Yes can,Jin-ki," Joon said.
"So everyone don't know this, just call me Onew," Jin-ki said with strected hand. Joon received the hand and they kept as sign bestfriend made while smiled each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So how far for this,haha. I keep smiling for their friendship in reality as they is best artist, but this only fanfics. Just imagine, LOL ^^
So comment if you feel better in reading, well, I am not good in English. Please be noisy reader. PLEASE , hehe. Keep enjoy yaa, I will love you readers, hopefuly I will can be yor friends~ I am friendly too, haha.

ENJOY MORE , I will update for long time but not too long, A LITTLE BUSY *~*