Brian and Hwanhee's secret

SECRET LOVE

it was the end of filming for the intimate note episode featuring fly to the sky...it was their "goodbye vacation" as the duo will now go on their separate ways.. it was not a secret that things were boiling up between hwanhee and brian..but with the help of two close friends and managers, intimate note was set up and everything was cleared and both had forgiven eachother...but oblivious to all people..they both keep a secret in their hearts...

"hmm..hwanhee ah...so this is where we separate huh?" brian managed to talk while every one was wrapping up the set where they held the filming...

"i...i guess..." hwanhee responded briefly...

"komawo..." brian said as he extended an arm opting for a handshake instead hwanhee pulled him into a hug..

"ani..im the one who should be thankful for all the years you took care of me...i will surely miss those home cook meals that you make.."hwanhee said...

hwanhee has been inlove with brian the day he met him to form fly to the sky..but thinking of fans and that brian might be disgusted..hwanhee kept it to himself...during interviews when MCs would mention rumors about them dating..he would upfront deny it and say he is interested in women...but in his heart he wanted to tell everyone that he is inlove with the man he was always been with...

"i will miss you..." brian whispered hoping his bandmate didn't hear him..and when he was about to walk away, he thought he heard hwanhee mumbling "i will miss you more..." thinking he was just imagining things he looked back one last time and smiled and left...

as brian was walking away, silent tears started to flow..how can he part with the man he loved? all these years he did everything to make hwanhee happy...he cooked for him..waited for him when he comes home late..hell he didn't mind if people would gossip about him being so girly and sometimes calling him gay..he was one any way...well he wasn't out, because he didn't want hwanhee to suffer because of him...

he remembered a talk he had with wheesung over the phone:

"brian..why don't you confess already?" wheesung asked his friend

"because he might hate me..Fly to the sky is splitting up..and i dont want to part with him like that..." brian answered as he tried to hold back incoming tears..which his friend knows will happen any time now

"why would you think he would hate you? you don't know maybe he'll love you back.." wheesung was now trying to push on brian about telling him the truth

"he won't..hwanhee is straight..he said so himself..." brian felt tears flowing as he uttred the words hwanhee and straight in the same sentence

"you won't find out until you try..if he rejects you then move on.."

"i don't know wheesung..i don't know...ill think about it..."

"maybe i should tell him..at least ill have no regrets..." brian thought to himself..but as he turned around..hwanhee wasn't there anymore.."its too late now..." he sadly walked to his car...as he was about to start the engine his phone buzzed..he picked it up and was surprised to see a text message from hwanhee..

"come to the Han River one last time...same spot"

brian was confused about it..he thought everything ended the moment the filming stopped..but he went anyway..curious to see what hwanhee was up for and maybe a chance to see him before they say goodbye for good...

brian reached the river and parked..he then walked to where "the same spot" was...it was his and hwanhee's favorite spot near the river banks...they used to come here at nights when people are not there anymore and just sit there and talk...or just plain stare at the sky...

"ill miss this place...ill miss our talks..our star gazings..ill miss...him..." brian's tears were threatening to fall again soon...he arrived at teh spot but no one was there and it was dark...he felt a little creeped out...

"where could he be? he wanted me to come here right?" brian was now doubting ..maybe hwanhee was playing with him..

but then a familiar music started to play..it was one of their famous singles MISSING YOU...and then lights came on..pretty little blue colored christmas light...brian looked around and still saw nothing...he was about to walk away..when he spotteda familiar figure walking towards him...

"hwan...hwanhee?" he mumbled..

"i have always said that you and me were just friends..bandmates..i let people hear me say i like girls...i intentionally had one girlfriend after the other just to prove to people i was straight..." brian was in tears having to hear all those things he knew so well..the things he hated to hear the most..

"when im really not" hwanhee continued.." i have been inlove with someone for ten years now..i met him at the dance studio where i was told to meet the person i will be paired up with to debut as singers...he was so cute..its my first time to see an all american boy, wearing baggy clothes and ear piercings..but i saw beyond that..i saw a very beautiful man..and his name was brian...the only man i have and would always turn gay for" brian didn't know what to say..he was shocked..the man he loves actually loved him back....

"i am not expecting you to love me back..i have hid it all this years because i didn't want you to hate me..i didn't want you to suffer because i am gay...i didn't want you to loose your fans..but now that we are putting fly to the sky to rest..i just wanted to confess...that way i won't regret anything..." hwanhee then handed brian a bouquet of red and white roses...

"Brian Joo...i love you so much...i have been loving you for 10 long years..and i will continue to love you even when were apart..." too shocked to say anything brian just stood there ..hwanhee thought now brian hates him.. "brian dont pressure yourself..im not expecting anything..and i am so----" before he could say more..brian pulled him into a kiss...

"pabo...i love you too..i have also been loving you for ten years...and i have hid it for the same reason as yours..." brian hugged hwanhee and was intending to let go,,,"so what now?"

"well fly to the sky has been put to rest..but nobody said hwanhee and brian can't eb together..so would you be my lover? i don't care what other people will think or say anymore..i have already stayed still for 10 years..and now i am not intending to let you go just like that..." hwanhee said

"neh..i have always been your lover..even if you didn't know..." brian smiled at his new boyfriend...

"great..now wheesung will stop buggin me to confess to you...hwanhee giggled..

"wheesung? he was buggin me too..hmmpft..that sly kid..so he knew both our feelings huh..." brian laughed thinking about their friend..

"brian...i love you..."

"nado...saranghae hwanhee ah..."

-----------the end---------