You're Boyfriend Will Kill You

Torturing a Maknae

 

Torturing a Maknae

Kangin was in glee. Really there was no other way to describe the feeling. He supposed he should be feeling dread, but somehow the knowledge that their resident spawn of the devil was frothing in rage somewhere was enough to keep him in amazing spirits. It was such a nice warm feeling, knowing that he could be causing the death of the annoying little brat. He smiled to himself devilishly, Yesung looking at him with those warm eyes from across the way, the question obvious in his eyes, Kangin just nodding his head in a dismissal, Yesung though continuing to look at him in that sweet way that only he could.

“Why are you so happy?” he asked, an eyebrow lifting in an arch, the curiosity dancing in eyes, mouth twisting in a small suspicious pout, eyes narrowing as be turned to look at Kangin, both standing at the rail, Yesung's face hidden a bit in the adorable oversized coat, that made him look like a defenceless child, Kangin wondering if he even knew how he looked sometimes. He supposed he didn’t, the bastard always so filled with manly pride, not being able to realize that he always looked so adorable. He wanted to squish his cheeks. The pink colouring of his hair made it hard not to want to, though he tried his best to keep his hands to his side, positive that he had done enough damage. Though he supposed what Kyuhyun did not know, couldn’t hurt either of them, but in that situation, he had to worry more about Yesung and how he would react. He didn’t think his hyung would actually appreciate if reached across the way and held on the once plumb cheeks. He smiled at him warmly though, wondering if he should really disclose why he was so happy. There was the possibility that Yesung would just think he was being vindictive. He was, but that was really beside the point. The brat had it coming. He would suffer for sure.

“Why do you think?” Kangin rejoined, continuing to laugh a bit, almost certain that Yesung would have figured out by now that Kangin was intending to kill Yesung's overly possessive jealous boyfriend. The second he held his hand, it was clear that Kyuhyun would be fuming, dragging about and acting so intimate would have the brat dying. Kangin would take joy in his suffering to be honest. He was left to wonder however, if Yesung had a score of his own to settle. He was rather plaint, but then again that was normal with him in the presence of dongsaengs, more than willing to show his sweetness to them. It was beneficial in this instance though, leading Kangin to wonder if Yesung had his own particular purpose. He had to know that Kyuhyun would die when he saw those pictures or heard that Kangin was holding his hands like that. Yesung still let him do it though, so he had to conclude that Yesung was persuaded upon to mess with Kyuhyun as well. The brat deserved everything coming to him really.

Kangin adored their maknae. He really did. It was just unfortunate that the kid was always prevailed upon to be a little demon, teasing and torturing. At the recently held party for their dongsaeng, Kyuhyun was right pain the . He was teasing and playful and made it his business to mess with Kangin. It was all done in good humour though, Kyuhyun never really having the mind to hurt anyone, just a playful brat trying to amuse himself. Unfortunately with Yesung spending the evening with his family, Kyuhyun was permitted to run free as his usual infuriating self, choosing Kangin as his unfortunate victim. He told so many jokes at his expense, laughing at more things than he should, even asking him if he wanted to be a member of Girl’s Generation, especially with that pose he made.

Kangin wanted to strangle him, Kyuhyun aware that was a sensitive topic. He lost a bet like a fool to Heechul and was forced to endure such a humiliation. It was dreadful. When he sees in online he feels like puking and murdering Heechul, but unfortunately he was much too afraid of Heechul to ever try. He seriously was persuaded to kick himself repeatedly thereafter but the shame had been set in stone. He was grateful that his dear dongsaengs had all agreed to keep their mouths shut after the initial teasing, but Kyuhyun obviously did not see it fit to follow that doctrine. He would have strangled him, but Yesung would then more than likely strangle Kangin. Despite his small stature, Kangin learned the hard way that Yesung was not someone you wanted to piss off.

He had been informed early after his discharge that it was better not to mess with Kyuhyun, if he valued his life. He thought Donghae was being dramatic and he really could see no reason why he should be so wary of the maknae. He knew Kyuhyun was a brat but he was still a hyung. Kyuhyun wouldn’t cross certain lines. All the brat could do was tease and he could do that was well. Therefore he could see no reason for the warming, except maybe Donghae was the recent victim of one of Kyuhyun’s recent pranks was just scared and worried about it. He supposed he should have given it more credence then.

When Heechul came grumbling that Yesung was annoying him and ruining his fun, Kangin naturally thought that was weird. A lot of things were weird to be honest, everyone acting as if they had this weird undisclosed protected secret and making comments and innuendos that he did not get. At first he was hurt, but chalked it up to the fact that he was not there with them and two years was a long time. Things change and he just had to accept that there would be things that he would not know and would not be privy too. They all now had different memories from him and sometimes he just had to accept that he would not be part of the secrets and the insides jokes. It hurt as to be expected, but he had come to accept it for what it was.

The darkness was cleared however, when he was sitting at breakfast and Heechul asked Yesung if he finally jumped the maknae, then suggesting that if he was too much of a coward, he should just let Kyuhyun do it since the maknae always looked keen. Yesung turned burgundy and looked ready to die, stuttering a frantic denial, practically choking on his spit, Kyuhyun coming up behind him to rest a hand on his back. Yesung immediately dashed behind Kyuhyun, who in turn just smirked at Heechul, telling him quite calmly that Heechul should be worried about his own affairs, especially since Kyuhyun had heard that Heechul’s own activities had been quite reduced as of recent, so pitiful that he had to spend his free time with Leeteuk. Heechul’s expression turned sour and Kyuhyun laughed, before he tugged Yesung out from behind him and led him towards the chair furthest away from everyone else, his hand never leaving the older man’s back, Yesung refusing to look at anyone.

Kangin was just sitting there with his spoon caught in mid air, eyes wide like saucers, eyes darting around the room, horrified that no one really seemed that perturbed by that exchange. Did they all not realize how inappropriate any of that was even for Heechul? And why on earth was Yesung so accepting of something like that, not even denying something like that was possible, Kyuhyun having no concern either, instead, the maknae was titled downwards whispering something to Yesung, who was just nodding along, his eyes not leaving his lap, only looking up when Kyuhyun pulled away, shaking his head at the younger man, who was smiling at him, Yesung smiling back stiffly, only turning to a real smile when Kyuhyun pulled a cute face. Kangin was steadfastly observing the interaction and all of a sudden  felt really uncomfortable watching them, like if he was eavesdropping on a couple being cute and supportive with each other, even more so when Yesung started to put things on Kyuhyun’s bowl and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, but smiled at him, and then it came to him….they were a freaking couple!!

How on earth did that happen? It was insane. He was shocked and just what?? Seriously –WHAT??!!!

He stupidly asked if they were involved, more hand gestures and cut words than should have been possible, his cheeks a burning red, stuttering and just dying. Heechul however just rolled his eyes and asked if he was an idiot. How could he not know? It is not like they keep it a secret, Yesung protesting from down the table, Kyuhyun just smirking. The brat just looked across the table and told Eunhyuk and Sungmin to pay up, apparently he bet that Kangin would not figure it out unless Heechul said something absolutely outrageous, Yesung smacking Kyuhyun on the arm, apparently not for making the bet but for not including him, Heechul complaining that they changed the terms, he betting that Kangin would figure it out without his help and they knew he would say something like that at some point without meaning to help Kangin, turning to glare at Kangin for costing him a small fortune, ignoring his own part in the ordeal, completely throwing the blame on to Kangin and his own brand of obliviousness, because really, how could he not know? Kyuhyun was practically a guard dog and all that blushing and shyness could not have been normal, now could it?

Heechul was displeased and Kangin felt stupid. He saw things like that obviously. He knew that Kyuhyun and Yesung were always together or often together and Kyuhyun was always sort of at his side and they whispered a lot and Yesung blushed when they mentioned Kyuhyun, but he chalked it up to natural closeness and maybe Yesung and Kyuhyun had finally gotten as close as they should be. He could admit that sometimes he thought it was all a little gay, but really, how was he supposed to think they would actually be gay for each other? When he left Yesung was begging for female celebrities phone numbers and was dying for Moon Geun Young, and from what he had heard Kyuhyun was around and doing quite well for himself. Nothing ever pointed in that direction. He still couldn’t see how they would all of a sudden be gay for each other. Hell! Yesung was even talking about some girl’s beast the day before when they were watching a movie, even if he was blushing a bit. Okay, so maybe he should have seen the signs a bit more. Heechul was right. It was not as if they hid it or anything once he thought about it. He never saw them kiss or anything but they were pretty caught in each other. It was just wow! He felt a little hurt that they thought he was an idiot though.

He thought Leeteuk would stick up for him, but was horrified when his leader just extended his hand to Kyuhyun, apparently he betting that Heechul would get impatient and say something outrageous. Kangin was horrified that these people were his brothers, they clearly having no regard for his wellbeing. He complained and argued a bit, but was soundly defeated when Siwon arrived and was also in on the bet, though he apparently had less faith in Kangin betting for another month. Kangin concluded that he lived with idiots.

He spoke to Yesung properly about it later, just sort of curious as to why they or how it all happened. He didn’t mean to pry really, not wanting to get into it if it upset Yesung, but honestly how could he not ask about such a significant change in circumstances? The conversation was thankfully comfortable even if it was a bit awkward but that had to be expected. He spoke only to Yesung, thinking it would be harder if he had to speak to them both and he always had a better relationship with Yesung than Kyuhyun anyways.  He was grateful when Yesung confirmed the details of the relationship, though was a little saddened when Yesung calmly asked if Kangin was okay with it. He was a little sad that Yesung looked so worried when he asked, even if his voice was calm and even. Kangin had his own reservations for various reasons. It was not as if they were doing something normal and it sort of freaked him out a little, men loving each other being really weird to Kangin, but it was Yesung and Kyuhyun and he loved them, so he would just have to get over it. Honestly if Yesung was happy he was happy, though Kyuhyun was definitely an odd choice.

He made that known to Yesung, informing that if he was going to go for a guy then he just of fallen hopelessly in love with Kangin. It was not as if Kyuhyun was as handsome or had more just muscles than him and he was so much funnier and less bratty. He was teasing really, but Kyuhyun was indeed a strange choice to him. He honestly thought Yesung could do better really. Yesung however only laughed and said not really, not if you thought about it.

Kangin did exactly that and realized that Yesung was right. It really was not that shocking that it was Kyuhyun, though the fact that a relationship existed at all was indeed shocking. Over time he had come to accept it for what it was and had grown accustomed to their new status, as weird as it was really. He was also one of the thankful ones that they kept the PDA to a nonexistent level, only a handful of brushes and some handholding, which was exceedingly common amongst most of them so it was never uncomfortable. He thinks it would have been weird to see them face in the living room, possibly retch worthy if he thought about it. He could deal with the handholding and the blushes and Kyuhyun looking like a love sick puppy when he looked at Yesung, thought it would be sort or unnerving to see the maknae like that sometimes. Other than that there were no real changes, well except for one.

The major change was in all the warnings he received to not mess with Kyuhyun and to avoid touching Yesung. He thought they were all crazy, until Heechul complained that even he was not going to test Yesung's mood and would let the brat go. Apparently Yesung was super protective of Kyuhyun and really disliked when Kyuhyun was upset or hurt, which the maknae was taking advantage off. He knew Yesung was protective if the things he loved, so that did not surprise him, and Kyuhyun was a sly enough to take advantage, so that was not that shocking either. He was also informed that it worked in the reserve as well, Kyuhyun being severely hampered by Yesung, not able to follow through on some of his more colourful threats and his pranking virtually ceased due to Yesung's watchful eye.

Kangin thought maybe it would make the younger less of a brat, but it didn’t happen, which was obvious since he did not see a visual change from his time in dark. He supposed he really had to be obtuse though. He had heard enough of the others threaten Kyuhyun that they would tell Yesung that Kyuhyun was being a brat, to have known better. At the time he thought they were banking on Yesung's ill temper to help them out, aware that even Kyuhyun would respect that. He really didn’t think that Kyuhyun was so in love that he was willing to let Yesung tell him what to do. He was told however that it was not exactly like that, just that Kyuhyun did not want to deal with Yesung when he was mad either, being much more difficult now that Kyuhyun was accustomed to his affection.

Kangin however had also discovered what the others seem to know quite well; that Kyuhyun was weirdly excessively possessive and the best way to piss off the normally smooth maknae was to touch Yesung.  It was a sweet accident to be honest, seeing it first hand when his now knowledgeable mind noticed that Kyuhyun was glaring daggers at Siwon for hugging Yesung , looking as if he would die. Kyuhyun was normally really even, the fact that he had to take breaths was really interesting. Apparently Kyuhyun would fume. It was quite an equalizer thereafter.

The revenge was often worth it atleast to Kangin and he just wanted to get back at Kyuhyun for asking him if he was trying to steal Yuri’s position, but he thought she had better legs than him, then he and Changmin snickering for a lifetime, even suggesting that he and Taeyeon were close maybe she would take him in and give him more opportunities to show off that ‘manly leg of his. Kyuhyun deserved to die, but since he did not want Yesung to kill him instead he couldn’t kill him, but he could torture him a little. It was even more compelling since he knew he could rely on Yesung running interception into any revenge the younger would have planned . It was a golden opportunity and the perfect ammunition that he could not resist. Kyuhyun really asked for it and it certainly was not Kangin’s fault that he was so damn possessive anyway.

“How the hell would I know?” Yesung questioned, smiling despite the harshness of his words, not really suiting his pretty face and his pink coloured hair to be honest, looking Kangin up and down, trying to figure out why on earth he was would know why Kangin was laughing. As far as he knew he did not do anything particularly embarrassing and he had not said anything weird either. He could see no reason for Kangin to be grinning like that, and was exceedingly concerned when Kangin looked at him that way. His eyes were mischievous, like he had just done something wicked and he expected Yesung to be a party to it. Yesung didn’t think he had done anything like that, so could not understand why Kangin would be looking at him like that.

“You really don’t know?” Kangin asked with a bit of incredulity, looking at Yesung with a caught smile, eyes going as wide as saucers, looking at Yesung with now stern evaluating eyes, trying to figure out if his usually honest hyung was trying to take him for a fool, seeing instead Yesung looking at him with his own curious eyes, face twisting into a questioning stance, seemingly just as confused as Kangin was in that moment. How could he not know that they had probably just given his boyfriend a heart attack?

“Seriously what?” Yesung questioned with marked interested, feeling suddenly out of the loop. What exactly had he missed? Kyuhyun was right. He was too oblivious to exist in the world. He really wanted to know what Kangin was talking about, feeling frustrated that he had not been able to determine the source of amusement by himself, Kangin now laughing harder and probably at him at that and he was  really  starting to feel annoyed.

“I can’t believe you don’t know!” Kangin commented with an amused laughed, having confirmed that Yesung was indeed unaware of what Kangin had just did, his adorable confused eyes a dead giveaway, Yesung never being a good liar, being much too innocent and straightforward to ever get it done properly, the sincerity of his question shining through, Kangin bursting into laughter, completely amused by the fact that Yesung really was that oblivious. How could he not realize what they did or was he just lost in the conversation? With someone with such good hearing, he had a habit of spacing out. Kangin really wanted to believe that Yesung was just answering oddly and was indeed aware that he had just participated in the active torture of his BabyKyu. If he really did not know, Kangin thought he would have to feel sorry for Kyuhyun.

“Don’t pout!” Kangin instructed as he continued to chuckle, Yesung's face pulling into a natural pout when Kangin continued to laugh at him without even trying to tell him what he was missing. Why couldn’t he just tell him? Apparently it was something rather obvious and he was feeling rather frustrated. Kangin could choke on his chuckles, Yesung actually pouting before him, his lips pulled and eyeing him with distaste, pulling a face and returning to pouting when Kangin continued to laugh at him, his pink hair and hoodie making him look like a delicate child, Kangin unable to keep his hands to his side anymore reaching up to pinch Yesung's cheek, his large fingers grabbing the soft cheeks, much thinner than he remembered but still enough meat on them that he could hold on to them comfortably, Yesung scowling at him or atleast trying to, his small hands releasing the edge of the table they held to try and bat Kangin’s fingers away, small pretty little things that would definitely be ineffective, Kangin laughing at his determination, suddenly thinking that Kyuhyun had a right to be so protective.

Yesung was adorable, the sort of adorable that would warm any heart and tug at anyone’s emotions. He did not feel anything romantic for his hyung, but could not deny that Yesung would be easy to love, even if he would be hell to live with. He chuckled at the idea, aware that Yesung had all those odd habits and mannerisms, but even then just looking at him, seeing is soft delicate cheeks and innocent eyes and that cute pout, he only wished to protect this precious hyung more than anything else in the world. Yesung was definitely in need of protecting and Kyuhyun probably was right to guard him from others, especially since they would be tempted to steal him, even worst that Kyuhyun had such a personality, positive that everyone was aware that Yesung had pretty decent options or he did in Kangin’s opinion.

“Get off you jackass” Yesung grumbled, trying to pull Kangin’s hand from his cheeks. What was wrong with all of them? Did he look like a child or something? Why they always thought it was appropriate to pull at his cheeks he would never know, Kyuhyun also doing it excessively, but then he was a brat all the time so he should just expect things like that from him, missing Kyuhyun already, but he was trying not to think about that. Instead he tried to get Kangin off of him, pulling his hands away, Kangin’s giggle like laugh annoying the hell out of him, wanting to smack him soundly for annoying him so mercilessly, his fingers finally leaving his cheeks after what felt like forever.

“Act cute like that and maybe Kyuhyunnie won’t kill you” Kangin suggested, after one final pull at Yesung's cute cheeks, the older man glaring at him fiercely with annoyance, Kangin continuing to giggle. Kyuhyun would be murderous, Kangin absolutely positive that Kyuhyun would be positively murderous. The thought alone gave him the giggles. The maknae was a freaking pain in the and if that was something that would be a pain in Kyuhyun’s then he was all for it to be honest. He was only concerned for the safety of his hyung. He was not exactly sure how their relationship worked, but the fact that Siwon was not ripping Kyuhyun’s throat out was a clear indicator that the younger man did not actually hurt Yesung in anyway, though it was likely he would be grumpy as hell, and that could affect Yesung. He was positive however that once Yesung flashed those soft eyes and that pout Kyuhyun would forget his own name. Hell! He was not in love with him or even interested in that way and it was absolutely irresistible. Kyuhyun would not stand a chance.

“Why would Kyu ah want to kill me?” Yesung questioned, the adorable confused eyes returning once again, his voice curious, though they were tainted with a little bit of annoyance, not really pleased that he was once again in the dark. He was feeling particularly left out and it was grating on his nerves. First M goes to China and now he couldn’t even get a joke. Seriously it was annoying! And what did any of this have to do with Kyuhyun anyway? His eyes narrowed a bit, Kangin chuckling once more, Yesung wondering if he could push him off the rail. He only refrained since the shop was new and he did not want to scare the fans and customers milling around with the sight of a falling racoon.

“You really don’t know? I almost feel sorry for the brat” Kangin commented, still shocked that Yesung did not realize that their little handholding would more than likely cause Kyuhyun server pain and raise the maknae’s blood pressure. Kyuhyun was definitely not the sharing sort and things like that would annoy him, especially since he did it in the right way to attack attention. The handholding would kill Kyuhyun and with the number of fans screaming 2woon, the fans would have a field day. Kyuhyun was bound to hear about it soon and then he would be murderous. Kangin was thrilled. The fact that Yesung really did not understand how much damage holding his hands could do was hilarious. Kangin thought that had to be karma. Kyuhyun was evil so ended up being possessive of an adorable oblivious lover that didn’t realize how skinship would annoy him. It was a sweet revenge really but Kangin sort of felt sorry for him. If he was in Kyuhyun’s position he would claw his eyes out. It was definitely frustrating.

“What on earth are you going on about, you fool” Yesung questioned with annoyance, plain and obvious this time, tired of all the beating around the brush. What the hell was he missing anyway? He really couldn’t see it and Kangin kept talking about things he didn’t understand and kept laughing at him and bringing up Kyuhyun and he was seriously starting to feel annoyed. It was grating on his nerves in the worst possible ways. He glared fiercely at Kangin, wanting him to come to sort of conclusion or just leave him alone.

Kangin had already dragged him up the steps like a little girl and had everyone laughing at him on the lower floor. When Kangin reached for his hand he didn’t think anything about it, but then people starting whistling and screaming 2woon and then realized how it must look. He felt shy and wanted to pull away but Kangin’s grip was tight and he didn’t want to make a scene, and it was all innocent anyway. With M away, he was sure Kangin was bored by himself as well and he wanted to spend time with his friend. He was seriously rethinking that idea however, Kangin really annoying him with all the laughing and the inside information that Yesung did not have. And why was he mentioning Kyuhyun all the time? What did he have to do with anything? He was seriously considering if his arms were strong enough to throw Kangin off the balcony nearby. The fans would just have to deal with it.

“Your boyfriend will kill you for holding my hand just now” Kangin informed with a smirk, putting Yesung out of his misery and more than likely saving himself from Yesung's not so kind temper, the older man looking ready to kill him, glaring at him from his seat a little way away, looking rather fetching in his hoodie and with his dark eyes, the pink hair making him look much too cheerful for his glare to have any effect at all, Kangin trying not to chuckle , aware that Yesung would be mad if he did, just smiling cheekily at the older man, hoping he would finally understand that Kyuhyun would want their heads for their little bit of handholding from before.

“He is not my boyfriend!” Yesung protested a little loudly, eyes widening in horror as he realized that came out a lot louder than it should, head bolting around in fright as he looked to see if anyone was in hearing distance, his heart thumping in his chest, his cheeks going burgundy instantly, a headache coming on quickly, frantic in his search for any reaction, the few people around however continuing their business, not really paying him much attention or acting as if they had just heard the lead vocalist of one of the most famous boybands in Korea deny that he had a boyfriend. He was only able to calm down when the he realized that they were in the smoking area and it was pretty secluded, so no one was really in hearing distance thankfully. His heart was slowly returning to normal, the blush refusing to leave his face, turning to glare at Kangin, though felt immediately shy, turning his head away when Kangin smirked at him, wanting the earth to swallow him.

“Why can’t you both ever just say that?” Kangin inquired with a laugh, his voice even and teasing, though he was genuinely curious. He knew that he did not know much about the relationship, but it was sort of weird that they both never used the word boyfriend. Sungmin had told him that they freak if someone ever said it about them but he thought Min was being playful, but then he heard Yesung insist that Kyuhyun was not his boyfriend one time when Eunhyuk had , the others laughing at his cute reaction. It was cute even then but it was sort of odd that he just didn’t say Kyuhyun was his boyfriend. From what he had heard and observed, they had that endless everlasting sort of love, the getting married sort of love. He knew it was not possible for them to get married in Korea and all of that, but if they felt that strongly why didn’t they just own up to it? It was funny to him either way; Yesung was hilarious when he panicked.

“I don’t know…it’s just really weird and I guess awkward?” Yesung tried to explain, still feeling sort of uncomfortable. It was not that he wanted to deny that he and Kyuhyun were involved, as that was pretty clear anyway, it was just that calling Kyuhyun his boyfriend felt super weird. He knew that Kyuhyun was in essence his well…yeah that, and more than likely even more, so much more, like the type of person he could and would want to marry, or rather the person he wanted to spend his whole life with, but it was just too awkward to call him as such.

He knew that at some point he and Kyuhyun would have to get over it, as whether they admitted or not, they were involved in a gay relationship. It was only so long they could avoid addressing things like that and maybe that was why they both couldn’t get their intimacy to increase, as if they were mentally against it or atleast that was how he was starting to think. He was quite happy with their current situation and was in no rush to have anything changed to be honest, happy with their soft brushed and innocent kisses, but he was mature enough to know that at some point Kyuhyun would want more or rather need some greater form of intimacy and to get to that point he knew that they would have to talk about things like that but for now just hearing Kyuhyun referred to as such,sort of freaked him out. He really needed to change the subject and fast, especially with Kangin looking ready to comment.

“Anyway, why would that upset Kyuhyunnie? We didn’t do something to him” Yesung questioned, asking the question seriously. Despite the original intention being to distract Kangin with the question, but was rather curious as well. Why did he think Kyuhyun would be upset? It was not like they broke his laptop or messed with his things or touched his specialty water bottles and as far as he knew he did not do anything that would upset Kyuhyun and he thinks he knew Kyuhyun pretty well. He thought back and then realized that Kangin was talking about when they held hands, but for the life of him he could not see why that would upset Kyuhyun. He knew the brat was possessive, it being much too obvious as of late for him to miss it, especially after those bruises after their anniversary party. It was quite clear that he was a little on the possessive side, but it was not as if he did something that Kyuhyun should be upset about. He realized that grabbing and kissing Eunhyuk could have been a bit much, but still thought Kyuhyun was just a bit emotional and would not be upset by things like that. Holding hands was not bad really.

“Do you not know him? He is probably dying that I held your hand” Kangin informed, wondering if Yesung really did not realize that Kyuhyun was very attached to him, and by that he meant possessive as hell. He wasn’t even guessing. He was positive Kyuhyun would not be pleased at all, seeing as how the younger always held on to Yesung's hands. He was really starting to feel sorry for Kyuhyun. If Yesung really did not realize that things like that upset him then the maknae would suffer a lot, which whilst a good thing from their perspective, would be a lot harder for the younger man. Yesung was just too trusting and open to deal with. He wished him luck though. He could understand why Kyuhyun was like that to be honest. Yesung was much too cute to leave out in the open. He was the sort that would naturally attract people and then they would love him too, in various ways. Kyuhyun was right to hold on to something precious, but at the same time it was not Kangin’s fault that he was ridiculous with it and became a target for teasing.

“Of course not. Kyuhyun ah is not like that. He probably wouldn’t even care” Yesung dismissed Kangin’s assertions, his mind once more pointing out that Kyuhyun was unlikely to be mad about things like that. Kyuhyun was much too controlled and even to care about something like that. Even if he was possessive Kyuhyun was always rational and would never let himself care about something like that or atleast Yesung did not think he would. He could see no reason for it. Kyuhyun never had cause to be jealous and Yesung was clingy as hell, so much so that he thought he was suffocating the younger man. Things like that did not give rise to jealousy in the least and whilst the brat had a possessive streak he seriously doubted that Kyuhyun would be that excessive. His possessiveness was just linked to the massive ego the brat had and was not really associated with him or so he liked to believed. He really didn’t think Kyuhyun would be upset with some handholding. It was not like he was taking his hand away from him, as he was sure that was something that annoyed Kyuhyun. As if t was, it was just him and Kangin being friendly and playful and nothing else.

“I hope so or we are both dead” Kangin concluded with a laugh, not willing to try to explain to Yesung that he was in love with a possessive fool that would die if someone held his hand. Maybe Yesung liked to think Kyuhyun was sensible when it came to him. It was clear that Yesung didn’t understand exactly how possessive Kyuhyun was over him or just how much the maknae wished to keep him close. It was sort of cute really, in that unexpected-Kyuhyun might not kill him- sort of way. By now the maknae was probably accustomed to Yesung's obliviousness and would have learnt how to deal with the necessary need to strangle the older man. He supposed he should be worried about his safety but was sure that Yesung would run natural interception and there was nothing the brat could do to him, other than be a pain in the , but then again M was going away for three months and it was quite easy for Kangin to spend time with Yesung. Kyuhyun may not want to chance seeing more pictures of him holding on to Yesung's fingers for sure, if nothing else as a means to protect his sanity. Kangin was really glad that Kyuhyun turned to be a love sick fool and was stuck with an oblivious type of person like Yesung as his lover. It really had to be Dike ensuring justice was done.

“Kyuhyunnie is harmless” Yesung laughed truly for the first time, brilliant happy peals of bubbly laughter leaving his mouth, eyes bright and happy and Kangin was sure, mind far away. Kangin didn’t have to look at him to know that he was thinking about Kyuhyun, his eyes distant and happy, making Kangin a little jealous.

 He was happy that Yesung had found happiness and love, but it was normal to feel a little envious. He wanted that too! To just think about someone in the middle of a conversation and feel happy. Yesung eventually, reeling in the laughter, eyes once more focused on Kangin, only leaving soft giggles and a warm smile, Kangin smiling at him. He had no doubt in his mind that Kyuhyun was harmless…….if you were named Kim Jongwoon  and went by the name Yesung, then you would never have to worry about crazy pranks and weird revenge and you could just look at the demon in his eyes and pinch his face without worrying about itching powder and glares. Kangin was positive that Yesung had nothing indeed to worry about, and with Yesung's influence neither did he.

“You realize that with your pink hair and those freaky baby hands you look like a girl right?” Kangin questioned, ready to return to his usual pastime, teasing his hyung, Yesung's laughter fading away to glare at him, Kangin just laughing at his sour expression. He would definitely have a good evening.

♥규성♥

He did. Have a good evening that is. He spent the time chatting comfortably with Yesung, returning to talk about things they both missed and the casual inquiry into the army and just this and that. Kangin missed having the time and the comfort level to talk to his friend, talk to his hyung. It was something he had greatly missed when he was at the army and especially now when he knew that they had both changed quite a lot, and he wanted to get to know Yesung once more.

It was always difficult though, especially now with Kyuhyun insisting on having all of Yesung's time, practically having Donghae clawing at the door, wanting to play with Yesung. The older man would always take care and try to spend time with his other dongsaengs but Kyuhyun acted as if he held him prisoner, rarely letting Yesung out of his room and even when he did he was exceptionally watchful over him. It was hilarious most of the time to be honest, but severely inconvenient if you wanted to spend time with Yesung. Donghae was lucky that Yesung was determined to pet him all the time and Siwon insisted on his time with his hyung, so they were covered. The others had to wait a bit more. Kangin was in a way grateful for the time and determined to make the most of it and he did exactly that.

It was a good evening and maybe it was worth the glaring that he received as soon as Kyuhyun returned. The maknae was not through the door for two minutes before he was glaring at him. Kangin was sure if looks could kill he would be dead, just rolling his eyes when Kyuhyun tugged Yesung away from him and dragged him away, Yesung stupidly smiling at the younger and calling greetings to the others, not even realizing that Kyuhyun was mad that he was on the chair with Kangin, Yesung tugging his hand away, trying to hug Donghae, Kyuhyun sighing in resignation, Kangin laughing at the younger’s misery, feeling quite satisfied, Kyuhyun turning to glare at him, which he returned with a warm teasing smile, Kyuhyun looking murderous, though was unable to go further when Yesung turned to him and asked what was wrong with his face, Kyuhyun coughing awkwardly, his face turning red, Kangin dying laughing on the couch, quite amused with the turn of things.

Kyuhyun eventually made his way over to him, his eyes a little fierce, causally sitting beside him, turning to look at him with those evil eyes, Kangin just chuckling, rather excited to see what Kyuhyun would do, thinking it must be rather ridiculous.

“You are lucky he is so oblivious” Kyuhyun muttered ruefully, aware that he really couldn’t do anything. Yesung had spent the day with Kangin  and would definitely not be pleased if he did anything to the older man , even if Kangin was a sneaky bastard. He had to have done that on purpose. It was over for now, but Kyuhyun was determined to find a way deal with him, he had too!

When he heard Donghae talking about Yesung and Kangin making a scene and laughing about it, he thought he was talking about a performance or something retarded his unique beloved did, quite accustomed to Yesung and his antics, thinking he would just have to remind him to stop being so insane, but then again the man had pink hair, so he didn’t know what he could say exactly. When he saw the hair he nearly choked. He didn’t even bother to wonder why, just writing if off as Yesung being Yesung, informing the older man that he was an idiot and he would never take him seriously with pink hair. Yesung pouted and he laughed, telling him that he looked like a cartoon character and his hair was making him crave sweet things like cotton candy. Yesung was not pleased, but atleast Kyuhyun was amused.

Yesung being insane was actually quite common, so Kyuhyun had just come to accept it. When he saw the pictures and all the claims of 2woon he was seriously reconsidering, thinking that he really should murder the idiot for always causing him stress. He was sure that it was Kangin’s doing though. It just had to be. He would find a way to get even. One way or the other.

“I almost feel sorry for you” Kangin commented with a laugh, feeling sort for sorry for Kyuhyun, especially since he knew that Kyuhyun was severely hampered in his quest for revenge and that  it must be hard for him to deal with. Kyuhyun was back to glaring and Kangin continued to laugh, amused at the younger man’s misery. Kyuhyun was annoyed. Kangin just had to point out that he was so reduced. Seriously he should just murder Yesung for making him have to experience things like that.

“Revenge will be painful .Just so you know” Kyuhyun threatened calmly, eyeing him up and down with seriousness, probably plotting revenge in his mind, Kangin feeling a little worried, Kyuhyun’s expression being quite scary to be honest. Kangin didn’t think Kyuhyun could take him, not physically anyway, but the brat was very creative and would do something outrageous. The Yesung thing worked both ways and Kyuhyun could bank on Yesung's protection as well. Kangin would have to be sort of stupid not be a bit wary of the resourceful maknae, having spent enough time with him to know that he could be quite single minded when he thought he was wronged and that handholding bit would definitely be considered to be a crime by Kyuhyun.

“What are you doing brat? Stop glaring at a hyung” Yesung commanded, having left Donghae and returning to the position that he had been tugged from, only to walk in on Kyuhyun glaring fierce at Kangin for some unknown reason, Kangin looking slightly wary, staring at Kyuhyun with interest and that bit of fear, Yesung immediately wondering what was wrong with them, but decidedly displeased that after so many times he had told Kyuhyun to be more respectful the brat still saw it fit to be rude to his hyungdeul. Sometimes he wanted to smack him like a child, do anything it took to get him to behave. What he was going to do with him, he wondered as he walked over, more than willing to tug on Kyuhyun’s earlobe. If Kyuhyun was going to act like a child he would be treated as one, not once forgetting that he was happy that his baby was back. He missed him.

“But Hyung he-“ Kyuhyun whined, Kangin stifled a giggle and Yesung felt his heart flutter.

It was going to be quite an amusing evening Kangin though, Yesung pulling on Kyuhyun’s earlobe, the younger man batting his eyes at him. Definitely interesting.

Author's Note:

All it took was five comments. If you want something ask for it. I have atleast three of these just taking up space on my laptop. You don't show interest and I will just not bother, its simple as that now. If I feel like I am wasting my time, then I just don't care to write...so its really up to you guys.

Cheers :)

Its usually Kyusun spazzing, but this time its 2woon...I am sure BabyKyu felt some pain after seeing this..lol