No.1

I love you, which makes the reason why I can't love you

I.Lost

Minying's POV:

This was such a bad idea of coming, I am so scared of heights!!!! Stupid Chanyeol, he dragged me here, I am so gonna cut down his ramen cuoboard for a month. The rope is loose... And I AM FALLING!!!!!(Rock climbing)

Where have I landed? Not the puffy air cushions, but the tree... Ouch, my back... I closed my eyes and jumped down from the tree. And not surprisingly, I twisted my ankle. Where have I fallen to? Oh no, this is so not good, I landed in the forbidden part. They say there's a ghost here. And I think I just saw a man, passing by with a book... Ghost. I ran mindlessly and bumped into him. He looked mad and.. Surprised.... 

"Please don't hurt me, I fell from the rock climbing cliff and end up in a tree I have no idea to offend you."

He stared at me for a second and started laughing his head off. "Who said I was going to hurt you?"

"My friend, he said there was a ghost here..."

"Do I look like a ghost to you? I can pass through walls, I can't float and I am solid. See?" He held my hand and putted it on his chest." I am not a ghost." phew.. I thought I was going to die for a moment.

"You're hurt."

"What?"

"Your ankle, it's swollen."

"Ugh, now I can't walk."

"You can come to my house until it's better."

"Really? Thank you sooooooo much." I bowed 90degrees. That's when I realized that his clothes were very strange, it looks ancient, like the Chinese costume the had in ancient China. And when I arrived at his house, (piggy backed by Lay) his house was very Chinese old fashioned... Like the Forbidden City. It's so strange. 

"By the way. My name is Zhang Yixing."

"Jiang Minying."

"Chinese?"

"Uh-huh."

"Here's the ointment  for pain and here's the ointment for the twisted ankle."

"Xiexie."

"it's fine."

He seems so nice, what made him live in the forest I wonder...

---------------------------

Crappy first chapter... Please comment and subscribe. Kamsamita.