I love drawing you

I want to be with you

My name is Donghae, I'm a 15 year old male, I love to draw and I live in Korea.

He never seems to notice me, but I always watch him from here. He walked down the street past me then walked inside a house. I saw him every day, he walked past me and inside that house. If only I could have the courage to talk to that boy. He seemed like he would be nice, I  really wanted to talk to him, but it was scary and I would begin shaking just at the thought of it. I'm afraid of people, I even have a home tutor. But even if I'm afraid of people, it doesn't mean that I don't want friends and people around me.

 I always sit on this brick wall to draw, I really like to draw. Always when I'm done being tutored, I walk here and sit on this brick wall to draw. The brick wall was by my block, around an alley. For about 3 weeks ago I started seeing this boy at his way home. I had never seen him before, but he looked really cool from afar, thats when I started drawing him, looking for him, and here I am looking at him walking by once again. He had a blue shirt on today, yesterday it was red. I notice even smaller things about him. One day when he walked by he started looking around, like he tried to see if there where any people there. Then he music from his cellphone, then put it on the ground. He closed his eyes and slowly started moving to the music, he danced with his whole body, he jumped up and stepped his feet forward as he smacked his hand to the ground, swinging around on his knees fast. He looked so strong and fearless, the total opposite of me. I watched carefully as my mouth almost fell open. He back flipped, landed on his feet and started dancing again. I haven't seen anything like it before, is that even possible? He panted and wiped off his sweat. He had danced for about an hour. I couldn't bring myself to go home, I watched as the boy took his cellphone up and turned of the music. He smiled and giggled, he looked very happy.

My tutor had came over this morning. He greeted me, and he started showing me my home work, and beginning to teach me something. Well, I couldn't hear what he was saying. I could only think about the boy, and how he danced. Whats his name ? How old is he ? Questions popping into my mind as I sat there nodding, like I knew what the tutor was talking about. The tutor clapped his hands in front of my now smiling face. I laughed shyly and said sorry.
 I only wanted to go see him again. I needed to see him, it already felt like he was my friend. Even though he hasn't even met me. I scribbled in my note book, and pouted. The tutor was done and was packing his stuff. I smiled brightly as I took my bag. I carefully jumped out my window, to a tree and swung myself over from the tree to the brick wall. I sat down and waited for the boy, he used to come here about this time. I thought about the dance again, seeing his every move in my mind, I started drawing him, drawing his beautiful jump. I really was horrible, I felt like a stalker.

 I looked down and found him walking down the street. He was looking up at the sky, his eyes went towards me. He spotted me and smiled as he waved at me. I was so happy, I waved back and smiled shyly. His gum showing smile was really something. I watched as he walked further and further away, until he walked inside his house. This could have been my chance to talk to him! I'm so stupid. I could have at least said hello. I pouted as I swung myself back through the window. I laid down in my bed, I put my hands over my head, and closed my eyes. He smiled to me. Does that mean that he wants to be my friend ? I have never had a friend before, I don't go to school so the only friend I could possibly have is my tutor. And hes old and boring. This is my chance to get a friend, I thought as I clenched my fists.

 I got outside once again, I sat down on the brick wall and looked down. I drew his smile from before, and smiled satisfyingly at my drawing. It turned out pretty good. I gasped as I saw him walking out of his house, he walked past me, he stopped and looked up, he smiled as he asked why I was sitting there all day. My mind went blank and I stuttered “ I'm drawing ! “  why did I say that ? It wasn't even what he asked for. He laughed “ do you want to come down ? “ he smiled. “ o-ok “ I said as put my notebook in my bag and climbed down. He was very friendly, I smiled and looked down. “ Whats your name ? “ he asked with a smile. “ D-donghae “ I said trying not to stutter. “ Ok, im Hyukjae “ he took my hand and began walking as he asked “ Do you want to go eat something ? “ I said a quick okay.

He still held my hand and bought me into a curry place. “ I can pay for you Donghae. Since you probably didn't bring any money” I couldn't hide my smile. “ Thank you “ I replied. I can't believe it! . I could have cried. He smiled and started talking about himself, and he asked me questions. I could talk normally to him, he was very easy to talk to. We where done eating, and he paid for the food. I again thanked him. I couldn't understand why he would bring the boring me here, and even pay for my food.
“ Do you want to do something tomorrow too ? “ Hyukjae said.