Chapter One

Cinderella and her Six Matoki Guardians

 

 

   chapter one 

About this chapter, Cinderella will get a job as her Step Mother said to her. However, Does Matoki can help her with some problems or not?

 

vvvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbmAbbbbbbbb

“Cinderella!!

“Yes, Mother?” Cinderella answered then open her room's door.

“You need to find a work again.” said the Wicked Mother.

 

Cinderella took to be silent for awhile since she haven't find any work.

“What are you standing there? Didn't I said you have to find work?” said the Mother.

“But Mother, I need to finish my sister's and my hom

“No buts, Now go!” said the Mother.

“But

“I said, GOO!” shouted the Mother.

“Yes, Mother.” Cinderella said then bowed to the old lady.

 

"Poor cinderella.." Jokomato muttered as the others nodded.

"Shishi, Can we just go out and show up to Cinderella? I'M BORED SER.IOUS.LY." Tatsmato said as he shouted slowly the last word.

"Tats, We still have no permission to Fairy God Mother yet. Calm yo' down." Shishimato said.

"Hey hey! You guys are so noisy." Dadamato said as he was reading a book.

"HEY TOTO. YOUR BEING QUIET FOR AWHILE!" Kekemato shouted as Dadamato facepalmed and go to Cinderella's room.

"What did you want?" Totomato asked as he pouted cutely then flip his pacifier.

"I got a magic to you," Kekemato said as Totomato nodded. "Your pacifier will go in my hands! Hmm...ABRACADABRA NO BRA!"

 

Totomato cried loudly then Shishimato and Tatsmato wondered what the two are doing.

"Yah, What's happening here and where's Toto's pacifi--- Kekemato, What did you do now?" Shishimato asked wonderedly.

"Give Toto's pacifier or else I'll burn all your underwear." Tatsmato muttered.

"Fine." Kekemato said as he gives the pacifier to Shishimato then Shishimato puts it to Totomato's mouth.

 

“Hello, I'm Cinderella and I am here to find a job.” said Cinderella then smiled.

“Oh, Sure. Please give me your bio paper.” The Lady said.

“Here is it.” Cinderella said then give the paper to the Lady.

“Thank you, Please go in the waiting room. I'll just call you if I want to say something.” 

“Okay, Ma'am.” Cinderella said.

 

“Miss Cinderella, Please come in.” The Lady said.

“Yes, Ma'am? What may I help you?” asked Cinderella.

“I'll question you for awhile,” The Lady said. “First, May I know your real name?

“Park Ji Hyun.” said Cinderella. The Lady suddenly marked a circle in the bio.

“Your birthdate?” asked the Lady.

“June 19, 1989.” Cinderella said. The Lady marked again.

 

As the Lady give question and marked on her bio paper. Cinderella have been curious about what the Lady doing. She decided asked to answer this questions.

“Excuse me, Ma'am.” Cinderella said with her eyes which is now curious.

“Yes, Miss Cinderella?” asked the Lady silently.

“May I know what are you doing in the paper? You have marking it as you questioned me.” Cinderella asked.

“Because I have been curious about your paper, You doesn't format your answer properly by each box.” The Lady said.

“Uhhh, Then?” said Cinderella as she want to continue what the Lady pointing out.

“I want to employ you as one of my workers but It's like I need to kicked you out, Your bio paper points wrong.” The Lady said.

“Oh no, Ma'am. Please employ me as one of your workers. Please, I begged you.” said Cinderella. The Lady sighed.

“Fine, You are employed but I'll fired you, If you only do bad in my Bakery,” The Lady said. Is that okay?

“Yes, Thank you!” Cinderella said then smiled.

“You may now go, Miss Cinderella. I'll just called you if The Bakery is opened.” The Lady said.

“Okay, Ma'am! Goodbye!” Cinderella happily said.

 

"That was close..I thought Cinderella won't get another wor---" Kekemato cutted when Shishimato throw a shoe. "WHAT DA? WHAT NOW?!"

"Don't think that Cinderella won't get another work, you idiot." Shishimato muttered.

"FREE TO CURSE, SHISHI. FREE TO!" Dadamato shouted.

"Opps. i hope fairy god mother wasn't looking to us now." Shishimato said.

"I heard that." Tatsmato said.

 

Cinderella walked home happily which is the good news that she is now employed. Cinderella opened the gate then she saw her Step Mother who are now walking back and front that are waiting for her.

“Thanks, God! What now, Cinderella? Did you find any decent job?” asked the Mother.

“Yes, Mother. The Lady said, She'll call me when her Bakery is opened.” Cinderella stated.

“Thanks, God! Now, I need you to cook in the house since your sisters are waiting for you.” said the Mother.

“Yes, Mom.” Cinderella said.

 

The Next Day, It is another school day. Every students the hate most. However, Cinderella was sleeping peacefully when someone shouted her name.

 

“Cinderella!!!” A voice shouted.

“OU-FUF!” Cinderella falled in her bed after hearing her name.

“Cinderella!! Fast!! We are now going to be late because of you, Stupid lazybutt!” Krystal said then opened the room's door. After it, Cinderella stands up.

“Uhh..um..What can I help to you,  Krystal?” asked Cinderella.

“Well, I want to say that you need to do all the chores first before you go to the school.” Krystal demanded. Cinderella nodded then do what Krystal said.

“Yah maid! Faster okay? I don't want Mom to see those things especially in her room. Oh and you have 30 minutes to be left to go in school.” Jessica added.

“Yes, Jessica.” Cinderella agreed of she said then do what Jessica said.

 

"Cinderella is now going to be late. SHISHI WON'T WE DO SOMETHING?" Tatsmato asked.

"Hey, don't shout on me and yeah we can't. We have no permit to Fairy God Mother." Shishimato said as he eat some chicken.

"THEN DO SOMETHING!!!" Tatsmato fired back as usually he shouted like a umma.

"Nah, I'm enjoying this chicken." Shishimato said.

"COME ON, YOU LAZ--" Tatsmato cutted when Dadamato throw him a shoe due to his noise.

 

Cinderella do the chores now. She do the laundry, watering plants, cleaning downstairs and upstairs and etc. After that, She cooked and eat for herselfs' breakfast.Then after it, She showered and put her simple class uniform. After doing all the chores, Cinderella go to the school. As usual, She is late. She squeeze the doorknob then push the door slowly. Everyone looked at her. She bowed kindly which stating that she is late.

“Miss Park.You are late,” said the teacher, Hyojin Lee. “Mind telling us what happen to you and why you are late?” 

Then that question of Hyojin makes Cinderella silent. Cinderella keep quiet since she doesn't want to say of it and she is afraid of brushes.

“Maybe because of some assignments since I do it, Ma'am.” Cinderella lied.

“Oh okay. You may now take your seat, Miss Park.” said the teacher. Cinderella nodded then walked towards her chair.

“Okay. So, Let's start now. Everyone turn your book in Page 158.” The teacher, Hyojin guided.

 

“Okay, Class dismissed.” said the teacher, Hyojin said which stating that it is already the Recess where everyone go to the Canteen. Everyone gathered their needed things then get out. Cinderella was about to turn around when she heard her name was called with a familiar voice.

“Park JiHyun!!! Park JiHyun!!” The voice said. She turned around to voice's direction then she saw her friend, SeungHo.

After knowing that it's her bestfriend. Cinderella smiled heartly then say,“Hey there, SeungHo.

“Oh? What's with that smile? Did you missed me when it's the school's semestral break?” Seungho jokingly asked. Cinderella gigled.

“Yah! A smile doesn't mean that everyone missed someone!” Cinderella protested while smiling.

“Oh, Really? Is that so? Then...Who do you missed? Your Papa Daehyun?” Seungho asked again. This time, Cinderella laughed which shows her eyesmile.

“Of course,” said Cinderella. “I missed you too, Oh wait. Daehyun too!

“AWWW! How sweet~~” A voice complimented. The two turned around then they saw Nara and Alice. They are Cinderella's bestfriend.

“Yah! What sweet?!” Cinderella asked badly. Nara and Alice giggled.

“Jagiya,” said SeungHo. Don't be mad at them. Okay?” Then winked at Cinderella. This cause Cinderella blushed and stormed off to the Canteen which makes the three laughed at her reaction.

 

“Yah! JiHyun, What does two do to you again? Tell us!” Alice asked. Cinderella have nothing to do but sighed.

“Well, I am late because they gave me so much works to do.” Cinderella stated.

“Then, Did you tell it to your Adviser?” Nara asked. Cinderella sighed again.

“Why you guys question me a question?” Cinderella asked.

“Because we want to know your answer by the question, We question that we think you would answer since it was a question.” SeungHo stated. Cinderella sighed.

“Yah! SeungHo, Why you keep making her tired! She already do everything to her house.” Nara blurted out.

“ME?! WHY ME?! The two of you asked her not me.” SeungHo said.

“You told us to open forum of what happen this morning.” Alice stated.

“Ahh..Enough, enough. Stop fighting now. The food would get cold if you guys keep fighting.” Cinderella stated.

“It's because it's his FAULT!” Nara and Alice said while emphazising the word then pointed to SeungHo.

“HUH? ME?! WHY ME?! AGAIN?!” SeungHo reacts. Then the three girls laughed at the childish, SeungHo who is doing a fake cry.

 

"Do you think SeungHo is good to Cinderella?" Jokomato asked.

"When does Joko can be this serious?" Dadamato asked.

"When does Dada can be this suspicous?" Kekemato asked.

"GUYS GUYS. STOP ASKING. I CAN'T ANSWER THAT QUICK!" Tatsmato said.

"Let's just ask ourselves, Tats is being a diva." Jokomato suggested.

"Let's gooooooo!!" The two agreed as Tatsmato faceplamed.

 

After the class, Everyone fixed their things then go out. Cinderella stands up then walked to the Girls' Locker Room to put her things there.

“Ohh. Why hey there, Maid.” A voice said. Cinderella turned to her side seeing Krystal.

“Oh, Princess! Why you are here?” Cinderella asked.

“Of course, It's a Girls' locker room and I need to put my things in my locker. Well, Since you are here. Do it!” Krystal smiled then smirked at Cinderella. After that, Cinderella do what Krystal said.

However, Cinderella doesn't know that there is a plan that Krystal is thinking.

 

In the other hand, Nara and Alice walked to the Girls' Locker Room.

“Alice, You know what? I feel like Ji Hyun is on something trouble or something.” Nara stated.

“Oh? You think s Wait, Where is Ji Hyun by the way?” Alice said.

“Hmm, Why won't we look for her in the Girls' Locker Room? Maybe she is there. We are nearly there either” Nara said.

“Hmmm...Okay! Let's see.” Alice agreed.

 

Nara and Alice walked to the Girls' Locker Room. Then the two's eyes widened after seeing Cinderella's uniform has been dirt by a flour and egg. Cinderella cried then leave the five girls who are laughing of what just happen to her. Nara and Alice followed Cinderella after what they saw.

“Oh god, I wonder the hell. They do this to you! They are bullying you, Ji Hyun!” Nara said.

“Don't curse, Nara. Just ignore what happen today.” Cinderella said.

“What?! Ignore it?! WE WON'T! I'll tell this to ByungHun since He is known here then everyone won't bully you!” Alice said.

“Oh, Come on guys. This is only a joke. They just making some fun.” Cinderella said.

“JOKE?! Hello?? Ji Hyun! Wake up!! Look at you?! Do you think is that a JOKE?! They pulled a prank on you then you even think it's a joke?” Nara said.

“Okay fine, They pulled a prank on me. But please just don't say to everyone that I am this today.” Cinderella said.

“Fine. But what if, They do it again?” Alice asked.

“Then you can say it to ByungHun.” Cinderella said. The two nodded.

 

“God, Cinderella. Great that you are home now. Clean everything,” said Mother then pushed Cinderella.“Work fast okay!

“Yes, Mother.” Cinderella said then do what her Step Mother said.

 

"OH MY LAYS! This wicked women is so devil." Dadamato said as gaze on the Step Mother of Cinderella.

"I know right?" Jokomato said as put his piece of puzzle in his puzzle.

"No, You don't know." Kekemato said then the two fighted because of this non-sense sentence of Dadamato.

vvvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbmAbbbbbbbb

 

 

 

   end of chapter one 

cr.