A New Semester

Christmas Miracle

Your P.O.V

*sigh*The year passes by so quick. I'm still lost in my own world i have to step up my game. This year i am definitely i mean DEFINITELY gonna win his heart. Dongho oppa when are you going to notice me?? Suddenly the school bell rang it woke me up from my daze making me jump a little.YESSSSS!FIRST LESSON IS WITH DONGHO OPPA!!! Come to think of it i have not seen Amber as she went overseas. *sigh* Also all the long breaks in the middle of school year. As i put my head up i saw Amber run in through the backdoor and in followed Dongho and not long after the teacher walked in through the frontdoor.

"Sup! Long time no see!" Amber whispered in my year.

I gave her a smile meaning i was fine. Soon, the boring lessons started. I was not even listening to the teacher i was just looking at Dongho as he payed attention and did not notice me. I was a little sad that he did not notice me but i was also kinda glad he did not. Apparently Amber saw me drooling over Dongho because she shoved a paper under my desk.

A: Oooo! Staring at your future husband!!~

I looked at her and shook my head defending myself. When i looked back at the teacher, she gave me a glare. I immediately looked back at the table and sighed. I wrote on the paper and passed it back to Amber.

S: I almost got caught!!-.-All your fault!!~

She let out a soft laugh and kept the paper aside. I heard her whisper sorry under her breath before laughing again. Every second that passed felt longer and longer. After another dreadful hour passed, lesson was finally over and we were getting ready for our next class. Sadly Dongho was not in my next class. I looked at him and did not realise that my smile became a frown.

"Missed your boyfriend much. Sulli and Dongho sitting on a tree K-I-S-"i covered with my hand before she could continue. Dongho walked past and i kept my hand there till he walked away.

"Ouch!!!! You bit my hand what was that for!!"i shouted at Amber.

"Oh! I thought you were too busy staring at your boyfriend you forgot about me."she answered with a grin plastered to her face. *Well Amber will always be Amber i thought to myself. Well i should not be too happy now math is next. UGHHHH!!!~* As soon as the teacher walked in i plopped my head down on the desk. *I will not survive today. Well it is still better than going home. At least in school Amber is still with me.* Question after question adding, subtracting, whatever else there was. I was tired after the first 10 minutes in class my whole brain literally exploded. *Well it'll be over soon. HANG IN THERE!!!*