Chapter 1

Mr.Perfect and Ms.Clumsy

 


On a roof-top school walkway, a girl is clutching what appears to be a love letter her name is Choi Sulli. A boy approaches from the other side, and she holds it out with two hands. In a drawn-out dramatic scene, he walks right by her without turning around, and she falls backwards.

 the guy’s name right away: Choi Minho. His friend comes running up to him to ask him a question about aerodynamics (how smart he must be).

Minho asks the guy to hang on a moment, and he heads back towards Sulli who is lying flat on her back still holding the letter out with fully extended arms.

He bends down and asks her.“Could it possibly be that you have nothing better to do with your life?”

“and you should know that I hate brainless women, or frivolous women”

He walks away, leaving Sulli completely KOed.

A crowd gathers to see if she’s okay “omo omo what just happened to you? Are you okay sulli?” , but she doesn’t twitch a muscle. Is it possible to die of embarrassment?

What happens next only makes things worse. Word of Sulli’s encounter with Minho spreads through the school, making her the laughingstock. She comes to class, only to hear other students jeering.

“She's coming! Sulli is coming!” “She's the one. She confessed to Choi Minho, but was rejected.”

“I heard, it was embarrassing. She isn't even pretty.”

“That's right, she actually dares to confess with that kind of standard.”

she heard it, Sulli heard every word that her peers talk about her, is it worse to be mocked by your peers?, Thankfully we’ll probably never have to know, but sulli has to endure.

“Ah ottokhae? Why am I so dumb? Sulli-ah why are you so pathetic?” she’s crying now.

She’s the joke of the school already. And Worst of all is probably the fact that what Minho and her’s peers said was not wrong, she is the lowest scoring student. Still, she hardly deserves such a drubbing from Minho.

she’s harbored this crush for two years, and it just happened that as he was coming towards her, she put her hand into her backpack and pulled out the letter. Well, she may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but she’s sure got guts.

Sulli takes out her frustration by running around the school, exhausted and stumbling by the time she reaches lap 28.

 “Why is she running like that?” Victoria asked luna “You know, Sulli likes to run.” Luna said. “U-uh That's right. If there's a way to get into college by long-distance running Choi Sulli will be the first.” Vic said.

Sulli’s friends Victoria and Luna urge her to stop, but she insists on running two more laps. In a lovely moment of solidarity, they stand up to give her a hand (literally) and support her through her last lap.

Although her dad is excited about their new home, Sulli isn’t as enthusiastic. She thinks the house moves whenever the wind blows, but he passes it off by saying she must be dizzy from anemia.

Her friends Taemin, Victoria, and Luna show up to surprise her with house warming gifts. Taemin runs to her dad calling him “Father” and hugging him. He introduces himself. He tells him that he and Sulli are a match made in heaven. Her dad asks if Sulli agreed to marry him, and she denies it. They all go inside, and Taemin and Sulli’s dad help clear a space for them to sit. The stool Taemin sits on breaks immediately, which is not exactly a good sign. Sulli takes her friends upstairs to her room and serves them tea. Taemin and “Father” fixed the stool, but then the whole house starts to shake. The girls run downstairs, and when everything starts falling in the house, they decide to evacuate. They get out in time to witness the entire house crumble to the ground. They all just stand there, staring in shock.

“Sulli, are you hurt? Is everyone fine?” her father asked.

“Ne” Sulli and her friends said

“Why is this happening? How come only our house collapsed?” Sulli said

No one else is on the street, and all of the neighboring houses are perfectly fine. Her dad runs back into the rubble to look for her mother’s photo, and Sulli and her friends follow.

That’s one more reason for Sulli to become the focus of unwanted attention at school, and as she walks with her friends the next morning.

“It's her, it's her. how pity she just got rejected, and then her house crumbled in a level 2 earthquake!” She and her friends are actually being chased by a crowd of sympathetic followers.

 Sulli and her friends are wearing goofy disguises in order to avoid attention.

“Because of a friend like me,I caused you guys to suffer with me.” Sulli said to her friends put a sad expression on her face.

“Aniyaaaa Ssul, lets go” luna and vic said with a warm smile on their face.

They come across Taemin and his friends taking up a collection for her and her dad. It seems that there’s quite a crowd. “Please share your love and hope, everyone! I believe everyone knows after watching the news, due to the unexpected earthquake, Class 7 student Choi Sulli lost her home.”

“What is he doing? What Taemin trying to do now?”Luna said “What's that? What is he trying to do?” Sulli tries to sneak away, but Taemin recognizes her and calls everyone’s attention to her. Just then, Minho turns into an unlucky passerby. Taemin tries to get him to donate, but he shows no interest. When he finally gives in and pulls out some money, Sulli yells at him not to look down on other people.

“Who are you to look down on people like that? I bet to you, all the kids here just look like idiots, huh? You think you can just mock us. Are you so great? So you have a high IQ? You’re a good student? So you have a good-looking face and you’re tall!”

 She throws his money and says that she can’t believe she liked someone like him for two years. She declares that she’d rather die than accept his help, and he tells her to remember those words.

Later that night, Sulli’s dad tells her that they are going to be staying at his best friend’s place for a while. They pull up to his house and sit there awkwardly. Her dad explains that they had talked about her earlier in the day. They have a son her age that even goes to the same school.

End of Chapter

 

So, here's the first chapter. Hope you guys like it. Sorry for any possible mistakes. As soon as the next chapter is ready I'll update the story. Please comment and subscribe! :)