Ch.4

Vampire Kiss

Inhaling the fresh air of Seoul as Ae Ri let out a sigh. "I wonder how other people can live without having to be trapped or jailed in the basement?" Ae Ri asked herself outloud.

Kris who was on the top listening to her as he let out a small chuckle. "Its rather dangerous than you'll ever think." Kris answer her question quietly to himself.

"I wonder what kind of world do these people live in?" She thought to herself again as Kris who read her mind smile. "You don't want to know either." He answer again. "Anyway its time to go to bed." She thought as she walks towards the bed and hug her teddy bear to sleep. Kris waiting an hour after she is in a deep sleep. He jump onto the Balcony not making any noise for anybody near to hear.

He walk inside as he went and sat by Ae Ri. "She sleeps so peacefully." He thought to himself as he fix her covers so she wont get cold.

Kris was thinking hard, weither he should read her mind or not but he was too curious about her life story. He patted her head and close his eyes as he decided to read her mind.

/

/

/

While the other vampires were at the club having their funs. Everyone was trying to control their of wanting blood.

"Eun Mi-ah lets go find something to drink!" Luhan stated as he drag Eun Mi out of the club.

"What is there to find food out here?" Eun Mi pouted as Luhan chuckle. "You never know we might come upon food if we seach the forest too." Luhan winked and they both went to walk around.

While the other vampires were on their own each and everyone went and found their own food. Most of them only kill the people who attacks other human, they were called the unwanted humans.

"Chanyeol hyung do you think we can find food in this club?" D.O asked getting a little bit hungry. "You can find some if you pick up a girl from the side." Min Ae jokingly said as Chanyeol poke her side. "Thats not a good thing to say." Chanyeol smile.

"Well I guess all of us have to find a bride soon so we don't have to keep looking for food."  Chen said while all the single boys agree.

"You just don't know what Chanyeol always do to me when he's hungry!" Chanyeol's cheek flushed red as he was blushing infront of all the guys and hidding his face in between Min Ae's neck.

"You're not susppose to tell them our private life!" Chanyeol whisper as he bite her neck and Min Ae wince in pain as she giggles. "Your fault for complaining."

"Guys you're surrounded by young students here!" Tao rolled his eyes as Sehun even agree. "You're not even young you're even older than these people in here!" BaekHyun laugh smacking both of their heads.

Soon Xiu Min smelled a scent it was a scent of a human but another vampire as his eyes turn hazel brown. "Yah, we have predators close by." He warned the guys as everyone was on guard. They kill other vampires who harms human and those are the Vampire who only appear at night and can never go on sunlight.

"Let's split up!" Suho said and everyone agree. Everyone left their own way as the Predator was making his way to find a girl. He even use his power to make a girl fall into his trap before they leave the club.

"I found him hyung!"  Kai said through his mind as everyone stood close by. The predator smirked knowing that his enemy are surrounding him as he suddenly make a run for it.

"Chase after it!" Lay screamed as everyone ran out of the crowd trying to find the door out.

/

/

"Are they even planning to come home yet?" Kris thought as he walk down the streets alone.

Luhan and Eun Mi just finish the blood out of an animal they found in the forest as they quickly make their way back to town. As soon as they got to the city they spotted Kris walking alone as they both quietly walk behind him.

"I know you two are behind me." Kris smirked and turned to face them. "What are you doing out here alone?" Luhan smile. "Nothing I'm on the look out only." Kris smile.

As they were still having their conversation a body flew over them as the rest of the boys came tumbling behind. Kris watch as the body quickly trying to fly away.

"Who is that?" Eun Mi asked. "Oh don't tell me we lost him!" Chen asked while he came in last.

Kris shook his head and ran after the Pedator as everyone follow behind.

"I think I lost them." The Predator thought as he slowly walk into another city. "Where do you think you're going?" Kris asked with his back facing him as The predator trys to run the other way but was surrounded by the others.

In one split second the Predator died by the wooden knife Kris threw at him. "Can't believe you all can't even chase this one!" Kris sigh as everyone pouted.

"We aren't as strong as you are!" Suho punch his shoulder as Kris crack a smile.

"Let's go home." Luhan said and everyone left home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally update^^

Hope you all enjoy I haven't have much time to update cause I've caught the bad flu

and I have to go to school also so no time to update ^^