Grease

50 shades of grease

Please neglect their age difference before reading this :-)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Sunggyu imnida, do take care of meeee," the said boy bowed.

They were 6 then.

Sunggyu unknowingly took a seat beside Woohyun, who was known to the class as the bad boy         a naughty little boy in fact. Of course, he didn't like it at all, someone sitting on the seat that's been empty all along until a certain Kim Sunggyu daringly took it.

"Heyyyyiiieeeeeee" Sunggyu poked Woohyun's side, who gave him a menacing glare, causing the former to cower away with a cute little pout. It wasn't just cute to anyone, but to the younger. That was the moment Woohyun swore he will make his first friend. He did, but wasn't straightforward in doing so. Sunggyu never stopped pestering for the next few days and Woohyun thanked god for that. He would NEVER go up to Sunggyu and say "let's be friends," he was suppose to be cool, (truth was, his ego was too huge) so he just pretended he lost his patience with the pokes and relented to be friends.

The next few weeks passed painfully for Sunggyu. "Yah Nam Woohyun stop pinching my cheeks!" became his daily 'catchphrase'. He did complain to the teacher though, but she always laughs it off saying they were being silly. Woohyun claimed that he was 'bullying' the older but truth to be told Sunggyu is the cutest thing alive he's ever seen. Woohyun gave Gyu a new name, Hamgyu, Gyuster  Hammy. "From today onwards you'll be my Hammy, and only mine."

"That's the most awful name ever" Sunggyu complained. Somehow, he found the younger boy a little too greasy than he's suppose to be; Hammy hah, what even.

Weeks became months and soon they were entering elementary school, together. The time they spent together's eternity, it's like they couldn't grow any closer anymore. Kids loved to pick on Sunggyu because he was soft-spoken, he wouldn't talk back to anyone who , laughed at him or even beat him, because Woohyun fought back for him, as if the younger were his bodyguard. One day Sunggyu couldn't take it anymore so he hid under a tree and started to cry; he couldn't stand the sight of Woohyun getting hurt for him. That's when Woohyun aegyo steps in, It always worked like magic, "Hyung don't cry anymore! I'll do aegyo for you~ Hyuuuuunnnnnnggggg look i'm a bunny" the younger boy did what seems like a peace sign in both hands and put them on his head. "Pabo," Sunggyu commented "Why do you always get hurt for me?"

They were only 11, but Woohyun figured his feelings already. "Simply because I love you Hammy". Even before Sunggyu could say anything, the bell rang.

Months became years and soon they graduated. Sunggyu has always been the brighter student and he could have made it into a rather prestigious high school, Woohyun on the other hand didn't and that saddened Sunggyu a lot. He wanted to be close to Woohyun, so they both when into the same school and promised each other to work hard till the end. Time seemed to past rather quickly and they were both waiting to get their mid-year examination results. Sunggyu had 5 A*s, 1 A while Woohyun 1 A, 2 Bs and 3 Cs. "Hyung I'm not gonna make it, you shouldn't hav    "

"Shut up Woohyun" Woohyun never saw that side of Sunggyu before, then it hit him; he really had to start studying hard. He called Sunggyu on his mobile which was directed to his voicemail instead. With an overly cute voice he apologised," Miahnnnee hyungggg don't be angry, Woohyunnie will start studying really hard ok hyung? Let's do this together, fighting!! Oh and saranghae~~~~" Sunggyu swore he felt like punching the guy because his aegyo always works.

They both succeeded and entered college together, and even shared the same interest: music and arts. They stayed in dorms and during the weekends, they would go shopping or cycling and what not. " you Nam Woohyun how are we gonna go past the gate without getting caught" they were late as Woohyun suggested they cycle a longer distance this time. Punishment for the both of them weren't that bad, dishwashing wasn't that bad. We shouldn't have done this shouldn't have done that, the older nagged, each time his eyes seem to grow smaller. "It's okay gyugyu (yes his name changed) at least we had fun" he showed his dorkiest smile ever and Sunggyu returned a menacing glare. "Buing Buing" I knew you would do that Sunggyu thought. "YAH Nam Woohyun! One more time and the soap will be in your face!" And Woohyun risked his chances, before he could blink a lot of foam was in his face. Soon, a soap fight broke out and they received more detention.

Today was their last night in their dorm, Sunggyu was lying on the lower bed of the bunk and thinking about stuff. Without Woohyun, he wouldn't have been this happy, without him he wouldn't have been so lonely, and lastly without him, Sunggyu wouldn't have known what love is.

"Gyu" "Woohyun ah" they both said at the same time. "Hyung you first,"

"Woohyun ah I just wanted to say thank you for always being there for me when I needed you, and all the love that you,ve been giving me, I really appreciate it" Sunggyu couldn't bring himself to say it. "Same here hyung ah but I've something else to say, after all this years of meeting you especially during our first meeting, I kinda figured that I like you hyung. I like you a lot. Even if you're gonna reject me, I won't stop loving you. You mean the world to me, I love you."

Silence. Woohyun thought the older boy fell asleep lietening to his confession.

Woohyun woke up to what seemed like an arm around his waist, not only that, there was a sticky note on his forehead too 'I like you too Woohyun ah'. Woohyun shifted in his bed, trying his best not to wake the older up but failed. "Morning hyung~" his voice was a pitch too high. "Seriously, what do I have to do to wipe that greasiness off you?"

This. And with that, their lips connected.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N I'm sorry if this was a failed attempt but whoohoo woogyu ftw, love you all! :-)