031

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, around 5:00 am

I woke up while Oppa was still sleeping soundly next to me and I headed to the work room to work on oppa's suit. I just have to finish the ends of the suits.

When I finally finished and was ready to wrap the present, I heard foot steps coming toward the door. I quickly hid the suit and the box under the desk.

*knock knock* Somebody knocked.

"Come in" I said.

"Eunjung-ah, when did you wake up?" It was oppa who came in.

"About an hour ago... why did you wake up already?"

"I woke up every two hour to check on you but you were gone."

"Oh.... I should have left a note for you."

"It's okay., Just don't go anywhere without telling me now, okay?"

"Okay, Promise." I took out my pinky and linked it with his.

"Why don't you wash while I prepare breakfast?"

"Oppa, don't cook. Just rest. Tell the chef to cook."

"Well, there is nothing I can do in this house."

"Then, why don't you learn how to take care of the funds?"

"What? Funds?"

"Why not?"

"No.... I will just cook for you and live with you like that forever."

"Oppa, I don't want you to waste your energy on those things which the chef can do all."

"Well, Can I ask you one thing? Do you want to live with all this chefs and maids in one house after we marry?"

"Why not? My parents did the same thing and I lived with them for 26 years." I said as I went into the bathroom to prepare to shower.

"Well, if you are going to shower right now, let's talk later." He left the room.

I thought he would like living with maids and chefs working for him.... Who wouldn't like it?

I finished taking shower and went outside to eat breakfast.

"Chef! What did I tell you? I said I wanted to eat western styled breakfast? What is this, rice and seaweed soup with side dishes?" I called the chef.

"Miss, Mr. Lee told me to make this for you. Also, do you not remember what day today is?" He asked as he brought me a glass of water.

"What is it?" I asked knowing nothing.

"It's your birthday, miss." He said.

"It is? I guess I forgot about my birthday.....You may go."

"Okay, enjoy your meal, miss." He left and somebody turned the lights off and somebody came out of the door with a cake and candles.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Eunjung. Happy Birthday to you!" Joon oppa came in with the cake, singing.

"Oppa...."

"Eunjung-ah, Happy Birthday."

"Thank you, Oppa....." I hugged him.

"Eunjung-ah, let's eat."

"Okay."

We sat down and started eating.

"Eunjung-ah, is here anything you want to do for your birthday?"

"Well, if it was a regular birthday, I would be busy with the birthday party which would have been held tomorrow, but since I forgot about it, I guess I will have to spend it with you...." I said.

"Are you sad that you are not having a party but have to stay with me?

"No.... it's just th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter