`*네가 필요해 { I Need You }

`*백야. { `* wнιтe nιgнт. }
{ Music, to go along with your reading. }

мιnнo


" Oppa, hurry ! You'll make me miss my bus !! " Jinri exclaimed, stomping her way over with a menacing glare. Rushing over, I placed my snout on her palm and nudged it a bit.
 
" Heh, Oppa be careful when going out alright ? " She added, ruffling my hair and skipping out of the house, taking with her everything blissful about this morning.
 
   I stretched out, and headed out into the woods, hopeful that he would be there waiting for me again. It was that kind of relationship between us. We never talked, or couldn't, and staring at each other was more than enough for both of us. To me, he was to most beautiful and fragile looking human I'd ever laid my eyes on. Since that incident, I've always had a great infatuation for him. The feeling of having to protect him filled me every day and it was something I couldn't control.
 
   Noticing I arrived late, simply watching as the boy walked of with another taller dark hair boy. I let my head drop and headed back home, waiting for the day I'll be like him again.

тaeмιn

I remember that day like it was just yesterday.  It was quite hotter than others, and this was unusual seeing we were around winter. Picking up the bottles of empty soju from yesterdays, ' Good-Bye party ' my father had-had earlier this morning.  It wasn't that I needed to pick up after him, it was the fact that I needed to see it in order to feel a sense of happiness throughout the day.  It was like my secret drug, that kept me the person I am.  Brushing the small trace of hair that continuously kept me from looking, I straitened my posture and looked around.
 
Absolutely nothing ...
 
" Yah, Taemin ! " Jongin called up, jumping over the small metal gate that kept the separation between the woods and my house.
 
" What ? "
 
" Can you be any slower ? We'll be late by the time you finish, just forget it and let's go already ! " I smiled and nodded, picking up my school bag and heading out into his car.  I was kind of down though, that empty gap of not being able to see it filled itself in sadness.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ aυтнor ѕιde noтe █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

For an intro, this was lame, but I hope at least it was eye catching ? Well, anywho, on to chapter two ~!