The Return Of The Kingkas

Bitter Sweet Revenge On EXO

"That was pretty easy?" Ae Mi stated and everyone agree. The girls stop by their secret room as they all sat down on the Sofa and chairs that were sitting around. "So What are we suspose to do now?" Min Hye asked.

"Hrmm, I always wanna know who the Kingkas at this school is." Xiao Xiao smile and went to grab the old year book out from the shelfs. "Hrmm, They got to be handsome and cute don't you think so?" Ae Ri say bluntly carelessly about it. "It doesn't hurt to see how they look like." Eun Mi giggles as she sat next to Xiao Xiao. "Oh my look at them, They have 12 members like us too." Xiao Xiao counted.

"Hey they look fimilar!" SunHee stated pointing at a person. "Well, not really fimilar much but I think we saw them earlier?" SunHee scratch her head still thinking.

"Ehhh? These are the Legend of Kingkas...But they pretty died down in Seoul High." Ae Li point out taking out her laptop as she read the old news about them on Seoul High news. "Hrmm it also say that they are now attending *Gasp*"

"What is it Ae Li?" Hye Seung asked using her finger to push Ae Li's head to the side. "They attend the school that we were at earlier!" She finish the story. "That;s not surprising then..." Eun Mi stood up and stretch. "Hrmm Let's go home its getting pretty late!" Kyung Mi nodded in agreement.

They all put their stuff away as everyone got out of the room and Eun Mi lock the doors before leaving.

-EXO-

"So what's the new plans for right now?" Sehun asked leaning his head on Luhan's shoulders. Suho and Kris look at eachother and smirked. "Okay so tomorrow we're switching out and I think its about time that we go get our territory back." Kris smile. "Yes, and plus there's nothing to do here anymore since all we do here is come to school hearing girls screaming and nothing much happening." Suho stated.

"So this mean Seoul high baby~ See you tomorrow!" Baekhyun jump up cheering and then stop as he sat back down. "What's wrong Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked as he saw him with a pouting face.

"You see, if we left this school that means we have to leave our girlfriends too." He said and everyone never thought about their girlfriends. "Hrmmm all your problems to deal with not us." Tao said as he wrap his arms around Sehun and D.O.

"Yup so goodluck guys we're free." D.O wink as he laugh with the three others. "Punks! Only think of themselves and not us too." Lay cross his arms.

"Whatever we're just gonna transfer without them knowing its better this way anyway." XiuMin point out. "Yea unless you want my girlfriend to blast my cellphone in the middle of class!" Chanyeol said as he rolled his big eyes.

"I know a way for you then." Kris smile. "What is it hyung!" Chanyeol smile. "DEAL WITH IT!" He scream at Chanyeol who pouted even more.

"You guys are so mean." He cross his arms.

Later that day the boy's meeting was over as they all agree to Transfer out already.

-----------------------Next Morning------------------------

Eun Mi woke up as she went to get herself ready for school. As soon as she got out of her room into the livingroom seeing her step mother and her father together watching T.V.

"At least cook in the morning jeez! Lazy bum!" Eun Mi said as her step mother look angrily at her. "Then starve yourself to death! You act like I will care if you died?" She yelled at Eun Mi. Eun Mi rolled her eyes, "Dad you need to stop picking up hoes from the street!" Eun Mi said as she walk out the door hearing her step mother yelling and screaming from the inside of the house.

"This is one crazy step mother." She thought as someone tap her shoulders. Kyung Mi smile as she wrap her arms around Eun Mi's shoulders. "Aww don't tell me you got into another fight with your parents again." Kyung Mi pouted.

"Don't worry I'm fine so far." Eun Mi fake a smile so Kyung Mi can just forget about it. "Don't smile!" She said and Eun Mi pouted.

"Are the others here yet?" Eun Mi asked. "Hrmmm yeap making their way to school already." She stated.

"Okay Let just hope today goes by fast." Eun Mi chuckle.

_SNSD_

"THEY WHAT!" Tae Yeon yelled in disbelief. "Calm down unnie you're scarying everyone!" Yoona said as she rubs Tae Yeon's temple.

"Those guys left the school and how can you just tell me to stay calm!" Tae Yeon said and Sunny started to cry. "My boyfriend left without telling me." She said as she hug Hyo Yeon. "Aigoo its okay we'll go get them back sooner or later." She patted her back.

"Oh this isn't over yet!" Jessica smirked. "So those boys are returning to Seoul High because of those Queenkas yesturday!" Yuri stated and she cross her arms. "Those girls won't be putting their hands on my boyfriend!" Jessica yelled in an anger tone.

"This isn't the end, Who every touches Girls Generation's boys will have to go throw hell first!" Tiffany smirked as she look at the girls and they all agree.

"We'll find our way to them." Tae Yeon said as she cross her arms and they all went to class.

-EXO-

"See told you they will blast our phone." Chanyeol said as he open the phone and saw over 50 messeges voice mail and even missed called.

"Don't worry yours is only 50 mine is way worster then yours!" Luhan said as he show them how much missed call, messeges and voice mail he have over 100. "Aigoo stop it you two aren't the only one!" Kris stated and fix his hair.

"Whatever they'll get over it either way." Kai smile and turn off his phone as he recieved another call from Hyo Yeon.

"I think its about time you guys start changing your numbers." Sehun laugh while eating his lollipop. "I will after school maybe." Suho smirked. "Okay is everyone ready? Lets all head to school now." Lay asked.

"Okay lets go!" Everyone walk out as they enter their sport car.

-Seoul High-

Students were doing there things walking to school and as for fanboys and fan girls waiting outside of the gate for the Queenkas. As soon EXO came out of their sports car everyone stared at them. Some wre dumbfound by them and some knew who they were.

"Aren't they handsome?" Some girls asked as the fanboys rolled their eyes. "Who are they?" They all wonder. EXO walked inside the gate as they all fix their school outfits and everyone gasp. "They must be the new boys." They thought.

"Who are they?" Kyung Ae asked as she spotted the boys walking inside the gate as she and the some of the Queenkas who were with her approach them.

"What's going on here?" Kyung Ae asked as she crossed her arms. The boys were stuned by how good she look. "Omo is that Kyung Ae?" The boys started fanboying as they form a circle around EXO and Kyung Ae, Sun Hee, Min Hye, Ae Mi, Eun Jae, and Ae Ri.

"Boys and girls mind your business and go to class!" Kyung Ae scream causing the loud noise to died down and everyone walking to their classes.

"Woah Hyung she's very demanding you think you can handle it?" Baekhyung whisper into Suho's ear. "Kris you think they'll know who we are?" Luhan asked. And yes the boys were quiet and they were stunned by the way the Queenkas in Seoul looked like in person.

"Hrmm never thought that we'll meet you girls today." Suho smirked. "What do you want?" Ae Ri asked as she eyes them. EXO them ignore the question as they ask their own questions too. "So you girls must be the Queenkas around here and there's only what  6 of you girls?" Lay asked as the boys break and laugh. "Psh, These boys don't even know who they are talking to." Sun Hee rolled her eyes.

"Well yes there's only six of them there but did you forget to look around before saying such a thing?" Eun Mi asked as she appear with another group behind EXO them with Xiao Xiao, Eun Mi, Hye Seung, Kyung Mi, Ae Ri, Ae Li and plus herself. Kyung Ae smile as she saw Eun Mi who winked at her.

EXO was surprise about how many Queenkas they have there. "Well, I guess I was wrong." Suho smirked.

"Welcome to Seoul High boys, Just stating the facts here, Newbies are always welcome." Eun Mi say as she walk towards Kyung Ae and stood next to her. "Wow they're so many of them." Tao Whisper to Lay who nodded his head.

"Well we'll give you a fact too then." Kris smirked. "I don't like the look on their face." Kyung Mi whisper to Eun Mi's ear. "We're the Legend Kingkas at this school." Kris said as all the girls gasp softly as they all look at one another. Kyung Mi smirked as she cross her arms. "Facts are facts but thats the past! Dont you think so? People move on, now that you're back what are you gonna do? Try to get your territory back? Kyung Mi smile evilly.

"Hrmmm you can say that again." Kai smirked as he wink at the girls.

"This is gonna be a fun year then." Ae Mi laughed. "Goodluck then, don't forget to keep your head up high cause we're very playful." Kyung Ae said as the girls turned to leave the boys. "Don't worry, We're as playful as you are." Suho chuckle as they all follow behind.

"Its time to start the battle of the Kingkas and Queenkas." Eun Mi thought as they went into their private room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one is up^^

Enjoy :D