Final

Dark Secret

 

Seoul’s the capital of South Korea and the World’s second largest metropolitan area with the population of over 25 million people. During day time the streets are cramp with cars and people and they all have one thing in common is going to work, and school. By night time the streets are also crowed with cars and people but they all have different plans of how to spend their evening. They loves the night, to them it mean resting and having fun.

But to some people, they despite the night, they hate it when nights come. Just like this particular young woman. She was walking hurriedly down the dark street; it was mid November so it was pretty cold, she has on a thick jacket, hood covers her head. She suddenly stops and went inside particular place where most people shouldn’t go inside, especially someone like her.

The place was dark with dim colors light. She greet the girl on the front desk and was about to move again when someone yell “Yoona!”

“You’re late again!” A big guy in black suit with a cigar in between his fingers yelled at her. He was her boss.

“I’m sorry. Mr. Lee” the girl said, bowing many tines.

“Get in and change!” he shooed her away.

She hates her job, but because of financial problem she needed the job. It’s paid more than normal jobs and she need money. She hate her life, she never want this. She hates God for creating her.

 

~Flash back~

Since young Yoona have faces many hardship, her mom died during child birth. Leaving her and her dad together, but not long after her mother death, her dad died in a car crash. She then moved in with her relatives, while living with them many tragic things happened. They start to blame Yoona for all the misfortunes that happen to them. They put her in an orphanage, at that time Yoona was just five. She thought that her relative was taking her out to play; never would she have thought that that they are going to abandon her. She waited and waited for them to come and get her, week after week, no sign of anyone. She gave up.

During her years in the orphanage, there have been many couples/families wanted her because of her cute and small figure. She went and lives with them and just as soon as she left she was also soon get return. In the orphanage the kids’ would called her ‘The Girl Who Bring Misfortune’, they and called her names’. The orphanage was bad enough but school was even worse, she has no friend, everyday she would get bully and no one would care. Every night she would cries, she pray that someone would come and make her believe that there is still someone who care for her. She later gave up just like before. Yoona later promises herself that she would become a strong independent woman and will not waste her time on crying for the people she knows would never come for her.

Yoona then put all her soul and mind on school and nothing else. Her hard work soon got pay off; she got into Seoul University, top college of S. Korea. She wanted to be a chef; it was her dream when she was a kid.

School was fine; she put all her time on studying and didn’t bother making friend. But one normal day she met a person that would change her world forever.

That person was Kim Hyoyeon, a student who was major in performing art, he was a dancer, and he was two years older then her. At that time he was 21 and she was 19. At first Yoona was annoyed with him because of his bubbly and dorky personalities, he was the opposite of her, he always smiles, he talks a lot, he have many friends and he was popular. Hyoyeon always try to make friend with Yoona and always get the cold shoulder from her, but he never give up and keep on trying. After a year of trying to make her become his friends, she finally gave up and he became her first friend.

Hyoyeon introduced her to his friends, take her out to eat and they often hung out together. Their relationship grows as time pass and their feeling for each other also developed. They felt unbearable if they don’t see each other and Yoona hate it when girls swoon around Hyoyeon. Somehow Hyoyeon could read her mind, like a gentleman he excused himself and moved to sit next to Yoona and this make Yoona fall for him even more.

On the school Annual Talent Show that happens every year, Hyoyeon invited Yoona to come and watch him perform. It was the first time ever she saw Hyoyeon dance and it was beyond her imagination. His dancing was fierce and powerful and at the same time y and just before he do his finish pose, he rip off the black tank top he was wearing revealing his perfect chocolate abs, his body shape perfectly like one of those Greek statue and to add in anymore perfection the sweats make his body glisten like diamonds. Right that second the crowds went crazy, cameras flashing, fan girls screamed there were even fan boys. The Talent Show finally came to an end, they began to reveal the winner of the talent show, like everyone have expected Hyoyeon name was called and everyone cheers. Hyoyeon took the mic and thanks the people that were there. The host of the show starts to interview Hyoyeon.

“Your performance was amazing. How long have you been dancing?”

“Firstly, thank you. I have been dancing since I was young.”

“This is kind of private, but everyone in the crowds especially the female fans really want to know this. Do you have a girlfriend?” the MC asked and the whole place instantly becomes quiet.

“No I don’t have a girlfriend.” Hyoyeon said. Many girls sighed in relief.

“But I do have a person in my mind. She is actually here right now.”

Yoona like many fan girls there felt her heart broke in pieces, when Hyoyeon said he like someone.

“The performance tonight I was actually performing for that person, I really like her…Yoona could you come up here please.”  Hyoyeon pointed at Yoona, many people looks around trying to find the girl Hyoyeon pointed to. Yoona have her hands on her lips, she couldn’t believe her ears. Never would she have thought Hyoyeon like her. Yoona have always thought that Hyoyeon was friend with her because he pitied her.

Knowing that Yoona won’t come up, Hyoyeon walked down the stadium and walked toward yoona. The audiences all have their eyes followings Hyoyeon every steps. Hyoyeon stop his step, now standing face to face with Yoona.

“Yoona, you might think that I’m lying, but what I’m going to say right now is my true feeling. I like you Yoona, since the first time I saw you, you caught my eyes instantly and I want to be your friend. Getting you to be my friend was hard, getting rejected many times but I just couldn’t give up because I know that it going to be worth it. When you finally accept me as your friend I felt like I was the happiest man on the planet. You said that you’re bad luck, that you carry misfortune, but I think you’re wrong because when I spend time with you I’m always happy, and I feel so lucky that you’re my friend. A year of being your friend, I don’t feel satisfy at all…I want to be more than that; I want you to be mine. I felt sad when you’re not by my side, I felt jealous when you talk to my friends, and I felt happy when you smile. Please be my girlfriend, let me show you the love you supposed to deserve.”

Hyoyeon got on one knee; he raises the bouquet of flower that he receives with the award. The room was filled with mixed emotion some were crying, some cheering, and some were speechless and Yoona was one of them. She was speechless, tears fill her eyes. No one has ever done anything like this to her, she always thought that she will forever be alone and receive no love. But Hyoyeon showed her wrong, he loves her and she is complete sure that he was her knight in shining armor.

But she couldn’t accept his love and so she ran out of the room. She left him standing there alone, heart broken.

That night they both cries their heart out, both their hearts were broken. Yoona really do wants to be with Hyoyeon, she wants to accept his love but love were not on their side, she have a dark secret that she couldn’t tell anyone. She was ashamed of herself. Hyoyeon deserve someone better than her.

After what happened, Hyoyeon were not seen on campus anymore and no one knows where he went. Yoona on the other hand got the cold shoulders from everyone in the campus and all of Hyoyeon buddies mistreated her for what she does to Hyoyeon. Every night she cried missing Hyoyeon.

~End of Flash Back~

 

The loud knocking from outside make her returned to her senses. She quickly gets changed. Yoona changed her black jean to baby blue mini skirt and her black tee to white spaghetti shirt. She put on black fishnet stocking, her worn out sneaker is now replace with a pair of 5-inch heels and her brunette hair is covered with a dark black wig. Her bare face is now covering with dark makeup.

She and the other 4 girls walk into the VIP room. Inside the room there were about 5 guys, four of them dresses in black suit while the other guy dressed in casual clothes; Jeans, v-neck shirt and a black jacket over it. Four of them Yoona recognized because they were the VIP customers and usually come here twice a week. The other guy look new, he looks really young and seem like he was the other four bosses.

“Mr. Kim, I have choose out all the top girls I have just for you.” Mr. Lee said.

“Mr. Lee it seem like you have misunderstood my words. I came here on behalf of my father, to talk to you in private, and you send in all these girls. What are you trying to do?” The young guy threw a sharp looks at Mr. Lee.

“I’m sorry. I thought that while you’re here why we don’t enjoy ourselves. I didn’t mean to anger you. I’m sorry.” Mr. Lee voice was scared. He was definitely scared. This make the girls shocked, it was the first time ever they saw their boss getting so scared of this mysterious young man. This makes them question who he really is.

“There is nothing to be sorry about. You just make a mistake, that’s all. Let see, it’s seem like I can’t send the girls out now, so why not enjoy ourselves right?” The young guys fake a smile; he swiftly looks at the girls. The girls were nervous and at the same time excited. He pointed at Yoona.

“I want her” he said

“You have such a great tastes, she is one of our best girls.” Mr. Lee has his thumb up.

“I want to be alone with her, all of you out.”

Everyone in the room look at him in puzzle, they wanted to protest but no word came out. Then one by one they all leave the room.

“Why are you standing there like a statue? Sit down.” He gestured her to sit. She slowly move and sat down. She was scared really scared. His piercing gazes make her uncomfortable. Something isn’t right.

“You like this job?” He takes the Vodka bottle on the table and poured himself a drink.

“…”

“I asked do you like this job. Did you do this because they pay a lot of money or is it because you like it when men touch you?”

“Or do you like it when people called you a ? I know you like it. Getting satisfied by men and also getting paid, such an easy money right?” His words were like venomous to her ears.

“Shut up. Shut up! You don’t know anything about me. You are just like other men; you all come here for the same reason, TO SATISFY YOURSELF. So you have no right to judge me. ”

“You’re right. I have no right to judge you. I understand.” He smirks.

“NO, no you don’t understand. All you rich bastard don’t understand a single thing. You think we like to do this, you think we like to serve you men, who treat us like trash, and being look down by society. All of you rich people will never understand how we feel, because you never have to worry about anything, money, house, food it’s all there for you, your life is perfect everything is laid out for you. I hate it; I hate the fact that life is so unfair, I hate the people like you and I HATE YOU!” She screamed at him, tears streaming down her face, messing her make up. She stand up wanting to leave the room, but his hand caught her wrist making her stop, he pulled her down making her fall onto his laps. She was too surprised and shock to even think. He pulled her into a hug, hugging her tight. She felt water on her shoulder, he was crying.

“Yoona I’m sorry…I’m sorry…I was wrong to say those words to you. I was stupid, I didn’t know what you have gone through and I’m sorry. Please don’t hate me.”

Her eyes widen in shock, it was Hyoyeon voice. This man is Hyoyeon, her Hyoyeon. She burst out crying, throwing her arms around his neck.

After Yoona cries have died down, Hyoyeon takes some tissue on the table to wipes the make-up that got ruined by the tears. He also took off the black wig and let her brunette hair flow freely. Looking closer at what Yoona was wearing, his gulp down the saliva that is filling his mouth, to suppress the urge of taking her right there. He quickly takes off his jacket and wrapped it around her body. She looked at him grateful.

“Is this the reason why you didn’t accept my confession?”

“Yes, I’m scared that if you find out you would be disgust of me and I was a shame.” She said looking down at the floor. His hand caught her chin, raising her head up making her looks into his eyes. Her cheeks quickly turned red.

“I want to ask you this. Do you love me?” He looks at her serious.

“…”

“If I said I still love you will you accept my love and be my girlfriend?”

“…”

“I love you, Yoona. I don’t care about your past. I won’t judge you, or look at you in disgust. I will never mistreat you or making you sad, I’ll help you erase all the unhappy memory and replace with love. I love you too much to let you go. Yoona please be my girlfriend?” His word was full of sincerity and Yoona believes him. She flung herself into his body once again.

“Yes. I’ll be your girlfriend. I love you too.” She began to sobs and for the first time ever the tears was happy tears.

“Then we are now officially together and starting right now you are going to quit this job.”

She quickly moves back, shock, “I can’t, and I have signed a contract with Mr. Lee for three years.” She was scared that Hyoyeon going to dump her.

“Don’t worry, I have my way.” She rubs her back assuring. He took out his phone and calls someone.

“Choi call Mr. Lee and tell him to come in here.” She looks at him with questioning eyes and he just simply wink at her. Few seconds later someone knocks on the door.

“Come in!” Hyoyoen yelled.

“Mr. Kim you call.” Mr. Lee bowed

“Starting today, Yoona is officially quitting this job”

Mr. Lee looking at them in shock, he wants to say ‘no’ but no words come out.

“Is that clear?”

“Yes, I’ll go and find her paper.” Mr. Lee bowed and exited the room.

“How did you that?” she looks at the closed door and at her boyfriend. How did Mr. Lee back down so easily without saying a word? She thought.

“There are many things you don’t know about your boyfriend. You know everybody have a secret.”

“Tell me”

“If I tell you will you give me a kiss?”

Yoona cheeks turns pink, she light slap his shoulder but she nod anyway. Hyoyeon motion her to come closer. He whispered into her ear and Yoona eyes slowly getting bigger.

“Oppa” she looks at him in shock.

“Now where is my kiss?” He smiles cheekily. 


What do you guys think? You like the story?

I create this YoonHyo story beacaus there is not that many YoonHyo story and YoonHyo are awesome.

I just want to clarify with you guys that Yoona didn't sleep with anyone, she play with her customer but she don't sleep with them.

Comments and see you guys again in the next 2 weeks. 

Bye bye~