FIN

60 Seconds (OneShot)

 

Please listen to this song while reading this fan fiction~ :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyDXG5897kU

“Gyu Hyung! I’ll be heading out for awhile..” Myungsoo shouted while getting ready to head out of the dorm.

“It’s raining! Remember to bring a umbrella along, and make sure to be back before our dance practice start.” Sunggyu exclaimed while laying on the floor in the living room.

“Myungsoo hyung!!! Get for me cookies and cream ice cream! Thanks a lot love ya~” shouted maknae Sungjong while poking his head out from his room door.

“Araso..” shouted a slightly irritated Myungsoo.

☆★☆☆★☆☆★☆☆★☆☆★☆☆★☆

*Walking down the streets of Hongdae, I can’t help to wonder when is the last time I went out walking freely. Ever since I became a trainee in woollim entertainment all I do whole day is to train, but never once did I regret. I’m glad that I met Infinite, although life as a trainee is hard at least we have each other. The best thing is we are debuting soon, finally our dreams are coming true.* Myungsoo thought while walking down the streets with a smile on his face.

“The rain stopped”  Myungsoo mumbles to himself as he kept his black umbrella.

Myungsoo walks down the streets while savouring the surrounding. He walks pass a cafe and something or rather someone made him stop.

I sometimes walk and stop

I look around and our eyes meet
I quickly turn my head away I look at my toes and
then slowly look up
My eyes that get larger. My lips that open up slightly
My heart rings in my ears

*It’s her.* Myungsoo thought to himself, while looking at the petite lady who is stretching her arms while smiling and looking up towards the clear sky.

Suddenly the people surround him seems to stop what they are doing.. Suddenly the time seems to stop for 60 seconds.

Myungsoo stood rooted on to the ground, hard to believe the fact that after so long he manage to see her again.

She walked back into the cafe.

 A few droplets of rain dripped on his face, as if it’s a cue for him to up wake from his ‘dream world’ and follow her inside the cafe.

Walking into the cafe, the tantalizing aroma of fresh coffee can be smelled. Myungsoo found an empty seat and sat down.

60 seconds is all I need for this story
You came into my heart, I don’t doubt it
That you took me away
The time that wasn’t short
You’re that kind of person
A story that’s enough for me
I don’t need any reasons
You made my heart flutter and look for you
That first time

-Flashback-

“Jajiya you don’t cut a carrot like that.”Myungsoo said while getting the knife away from Minhee hand and started dicing the carrots into small slices.

“MyungMyung~ I know what I’m doing, don’t treat me like a little kid. After all, it’s just cutting of carrots and mind you I’m great at baking!” Minhee exclaimed.

“Araso! My future patisserier, I just don’t want my jajiya to hurt her precious fingers.” Myungsoo said while holding Minhee hands and peck lightly on her finger tips.

“You are such a charmer MyungMyung.” Said Minhee.

“Your personal charmer.” Exclaimed Myungsoo with a wink.

They spend their whole afternoon in the kitchen while feeding eat other food that both of them made.

“And they live happily ever after. The end.” Myungsoo closed the book and noticed that Minhee have already fallen asleep while resting her head on his lap. “Sleep well my princess” Myungsoo mumbles softly while brushing her hair away from her face affectionately.

-End of flashback-

“Excuse me sir what would you like to have?” A waitress asked me politely.

“Hot Coffee” I answered the waitress, slightly disappointed that it’s not her who serves me.

“Anymore orders to add on?” the waitress asked again.

“No, it’s enough. Thank you.” I told her.

“Okay.” The waitress bow slightly and walked away.

-Flashback-

“Jajiya is a pabo~ pabo~ pabo ya~” Myungsoo sings while poking Minhee head lightly.

“MyungMyung~!!!! I’m not a pabo~!!! If I’m a pabo you shall be the bigger pabo! Because you have fallen in love with me the smaller pabo~!” Minhee said in a teasing tone.

“This sounds great! We shall be the pabo couple!” Myungsoo exclaimed happily.

“MyungMyung you are so funny!” Minhee said while poking his head.

“MyungMyung when did you get this ring?”

“This?” I slightly lifted my hand up showing her the ring.

“Yea.”

I pulled out the ring from my ring finger and slowly slipped it into Minhee ring finger.

“Jajiya.. Be mine?” I asked her.

She nodded and smiled happily.

-End of flashback-

“Sir, your coffee” She placed the warm cup of coffee onto the table. “Enjoy.” Minhee bowed slightly and walked away.

This time, she’s the one who serve me. I can’t help but to look at her back view when she turns around and walks back to the counter.

Your voice breaks off
Your tears that slowly build up and fall over
I hold you with my chest
and stay there for a long time
then slowly push you away

My empty eyes
My two lips that are at a loss for words
My heart stops at your sigh

 

-Flashback-

“MyungMyung, I’ve good news! I’ve been offered a 3 years scholarship to Paris to continue my passion for baking!” Minhee exclaimed happily.

“Bwoh!? When did you applied for this scholarship!? Why didn’t you tell me before hand!?” Myungsoo asked her angrily.

“MyungMyung.. why are you so angry? Aren’t you happy for me?” she asked him.

That day our relationship starts to hit the rocks.

That day...Is the day that I regretted most in my entire life..

“Good Morning MyungMyung~! Look what I’ve baked last night..” Minhee stood rooted at the doorway, couldn’t believed what she just witness.

Myungsoo and another woman hugging each other while sleeping on the bed.

“I want a break up.” Minhee said calmly as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Suits you.” Myungsoo answered her monotonously.

“I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A JERK!!!!” she shouted at me and threw the ring on the floor before storming out of the house.

*Ring Ring~ Ring Ring~*

My phone rang, an unknown number..that’s strange..

“Yoboseyo?” I picked up my phone.

“Hello! Do you by any chance know Lee Minhee?” the person from the other line asked.

“Erm..yes.” Myungsoo answered.

“She just met an accident. She’s now in a critical condition will you please...”

“Which hospital?” Myungsoo asked.

*I thought that we are over..but you still holds a very important place in my heart.. Lee Minhee I love you. Please be alright.* Myungsoo prayed silently, while holding the ring in his hand.

“NAPPEUN NAMJA!!!!!” Minhee Mother started to hit Myungsoo at his chest. “LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PRECIOUS MINHEE!!! NAPPEUN NAMJA!!!”  Minhee mother started breaking down.

“Yobo please clam down” Minhee father pulled Minhee mother away from Myungsoo.

Just than a doctor came out of the operation room.

“How’s my daughter?” Minhee parents rush over to the doctor.

“The patient is out of danger zone, but the patient have a high chances of having Amnesia as the impact of the accident is too huge.” Said the doctor.

“Myungsoo.. As you know that Minhee have actually loss her memory. She totally forgot about you. So I have a request to make. Will you please leave Minhee alone? This is the best decision for the both of you. I hope you understand..” Minhee Father told Myungsoo.

“Ahjussi, I understand.” Myungsoo answered.

-End of flashback-

60 seconds is all I need for this story
You disappeared from my life
I didn’t hold you back
The time that wasn’t short
You’re that kind of person
A story that’s enough for me
I don’t need any reasons
You clearly sent it. You said you were hurting
and I let you go. Our last time

Myungsoo took off the ring he wore on his ring finger and placed it on the table, along with a few bills to pay the cup of untouched coffee.

He stood up and grabs his black umbrella, ready to leave the cafe.

Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder.

“Excuse me sir, you left something behind” said Minhee as she slowly open her palm and showed Myungsoo the ring he left behind.

My two stories
My hot and cold times
They’re both memories that you gave to me
The same times, but with different sides of you
My double-edged memories

-Flashback-

5 years ago

It’s raining heavily and a petite young lady is standing under the shelter of a library. Suddenly a black umbrella covered her vision. The person slowly lower down his umbrella, behind the umbrella actually lies a handsome looking young man.

“Miss, it’s getting late. I don’t think the rain is stopping anytime sooner. Why don’t you take my umbrella?” Myungsoo asked.

“It’s okay. After all I don’t know you.” Minhee answered him.

“Sorry, where are my manners. My name is Kim Myungsoo, nice to meet you. Now will you just take my umbrella?” said Myungsoo while he place his umbrella on Minhee hand.

-End of flashback-

60 seconds is all I need for this story
You came into my heart, I don’t doubt it
That you took me away
The time that wasn’t short
You’re that kind of person
A story that’s enough for me
You disappeared from my life
I didn’t hold you back
The short amount of time that I saw your heart

A tear rolled down Myungsoo eyes as he close the palm of Minhee.

“You can have it. It’s no use having it now.” Myungsoo answered. With that he walked out of the cafe. Surprising it started to rain again, this time it rains heavier than the last time.

♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥┼♥

Annyeong everyone! This is my first Infinite fan fiction. How is it? Hope you guys enjoy reading, as much as I had enjoy writing it. Please comment!