BUSAN

What happened 3 years ago

It was the day Hyuna was going to Busan to meet her new fellow group members.

She was walking along the trainstation corridore to reach the platform the train would leave from.

When Hyuna reached the platform she looked at the big clock on one of the walls.

15minutes left huh I wonder if he'll be here?

She sighted and was about to go to one of the benches there, when she turned around she felt a poke on her cheek.

Her eyes widened by surprise and she let out a small shriek.

Yah Kikwang! Why do you need to scare me all the time! she pouted and gave him a small punch on his shoulder.

Kikwang just laughed.

Because it's funny to tease you, your eaction is funny to see! Said Kikwang and continued to laugh.

He stopped and smiled while looking at Hyuna.

W-what is it? she asked him while caressing her hair.

Ani, just wondered how long you'll be away?

Umm, About 2 days? why?

Oh okey, You'll see it when you get here! Siad Kikwang and smiled with his eyesmile.

You're weird. Said Hyuna and gave him a puzzled look.

I don't want to hear that from you. Said Kikwang and poked her cheek again.

Y-Yah! you really like to poke peoples cheeks ond't you!? Said Hyuna while rubbing her cheek.

Kikwang laughed in reply once again.

Oh! look your train is here!

You're right! Well I have to go now Bye Kikwang see you in 2 days!

No hug? Kikwang asked having his handsa wide open.

No! she answeared pretending to be angry.

Pweeeaasseee! He said and pouted.

Fine...

They hugged each other for just some seconds but it felt like hours to them.

Hyuna let go of the hug said good bye and quickly entered the train, she went to sit down on a seat beside the window so she could see Kikwang, She waved to him as the train made it way to Busan.

Kikwang stood at the same spot and watched the train go away, He stood there til he no longer saw it.

He finally made his way out of the trainstation.

Aaah~ I miss her already...

Wait what's wrong with me? It must be because she's my friend, Yes that's probably the reason why haha..

Kikwang went to the dance studio straight after and saw that Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Yoseob was already there.

They greeted each other, Yoseob went and sat down beside Kikwang while he was scrolling the music on his Ipod.

Hey Kikwang, I've heard a rumor going around Cube that you've been hanging around Hyuna-shi alot lately, is that right?

Umm.. Well we've become very friends? Said Kikwang still looking at his Ipod.

Oh so it's just friend huh.. I toughed she was your girlfriend and the reason why you've changed.. Said Yoseob with a dissapointed voice and was about to stand up.

Wait.. What do you mean by changed? Asked Kikwang.

Uh well I don't know how to say it, But recently after your new MV you've become nicer.

Oh is that so.

So I toughed that if you got a girlfriend, maybe she was the reason behind it.

I see,Sorry to dissapoint you but she's not my girlfriend.

But You like her, right? Said Yoseob with a smirk on his face.

Kikwang turned his head towards Yoseob and looked at his with a glare.

Yoseob gulped.

H-hey Kikwang I was just joking ok?

I don't know...

huh? Asked Yoseob surprised.

I  don't know if it's love, But I care about her alot.. Said Kikwang and stood up he took his towel and water bottle and went to the door.

Hey, Kikwang you're leaving already? Asked Junhyung.

Yeah Don't feel like dancing today.  He opened the door and left.

Wow, This is weird, Kikwang not having the feeling to dance.. Said Junhyung while scatching his head.

Yoseob, Do you know what's wrong with him? asked Hyunseung.

N-no Idea? Well enough about that let's continue our practice.

 

Kikwang went to his drom and layed down on the couch, He had one of his hand to cover his eyes.

He sighted and sat up.

Kikwang held his phone infront of him and had Hyunas name on the screen.

He stared at it for a few minutes deciding if he would call or not, He got frustarted and threw the phone on the other side of the couch.

Just as the phone landed it started to ring.

He quickly made his way towards the phone and saw who was calling.

Hey, Hyuna what's up?

Kikwang! I'm glad you picked up! I just had to call someone, I just met my group and they're all really sweet! I think we'll become good friends, and I also met my 2AM oppas who I haven't seen for 2 years! this is so exciting!

Wowow, calm down Hyuna! But I'm glad that you're having a good time over there.

Yeah.. But it would be better if you were here. Said Hyuna with a small chuckle.

Kikwangs heart was now beating fast.

But not with any deeper meaning behind it hehe.. Said Hyuna with and awkward voice.

Oh okey... said Kikwang abit dissapointed, he continued But I'll see you the day after tomorrow right, when'll you arrive?

Hmmm.. Well we'll take the car to seoul since they came with it here, and we'll leave about 8am so maybe 11am? I don't really know, But I have to go now Bye, I'll call you when we're close to seoul later ok?

Yeah sounds good, I'll see you then bye!

 

Kikwang looked at the phone after the call ended, He slowly placed it on the Tv table infront of him.

Who Am I kidding.. Why would she feel anything about me..