Now it begins...

Lets meet soon.

The everyday metro life was kinda ticking off for Ren, she always needed some pick me upper 

that can boost her spirits up for the coming hours.. and even days. 

She started to alight the bus and brisk walked towards her office to start her daily routine. 

 

 

POV: REN

 

*Ding* What the. All of a sudden? I just logged in. Lucky Day! Thanks. I need to unwind. 

A smile crept onto my lips and I carefully scanned my surroundings to see if my colleagues were busy working 

their butts off, and yes. THEY WERE. just perfect. It wont hurt to peak right? 

Who could it be at this time? I never welcomed the thought of chatting with someone 

right now but here goes nothing. She clicked the tab and....

 

"Hi. Im new here.! Please be good to me?^^"

 

Oh. Holy. Who can this be. This should be a perfect getaway before I start to seriously work.

 

The sound of the keyboard clicking echoes into the office so shes perfectly undercover. 

 

"Hello there! Oh hi newbie, What brings you here?"

 

stranger is typing....

 

"Well lets see?... the internet, isnt it obvious?^^"



I furrowed my eyes and almost punched the screen. What does this kid wants? 

A handful even for starters. Great. You huffed your cheeks and your bangs flew mid-air. 

Should I click leave or not. He/She sounds interesting. Ok then, lets give it a shot.

 

"I rather find it funny but seriously you dont want to start conversations like that. So tell me about yourself."

 

"Oh.. I have to go! I'm sorry. I'll be back soon? Same chat room okay? Chatroom 7!! Myself? 

Well... just a hint, Dancing Handsome Unicorn!^^"


Just like that he left. OH WAIT. repeat? HANDSOME. Ohhh.. A GUY.. 

The goddess of luck spared me some extra magical mists and blew it my way. Estrogens, calm down. 

 

I closed all of my distraction windows and proceeded to work. So the day will just start of like this. 

 

 

POV: LAY

 

The flight to Changsha is draining my energy even just waiting for it. 

I glanced at the flight board and its says a hour before we leave. I shrugged and pulled my Galaxy Note to fiddle with. 

A new chat application. Lets try this for fun..

 

Lets see, what chatroom to enter though. Oh here! Chatroom 7! Someone's online and its my date of birth too. Interesting.


"Hi. Im new here.! Please be good to me?^^"

 

stranger is typing....

 

"Well obviously... the internet, isnt it obvious?^^"

 

I faked a giggle. 

 

"I rather find it funny but seriously you dont want to start conversations like that. So tell me about yourself."

 

Why does everybody find me funny? Where did my serious genes go? HELP. 

I shook my head. What should I tell him/her? I cant reveal myself OFCOURSE. 

Would be suicide.

 

"Oh.. I have to go! I'm sorry. I'll be back soon? Same chat room okay? Chatroom 7!! 

Myself? Well... just a hint, Dancing Handsome Unicorn!^^"

 

I cant think of any other escape though. Why do I feel something weird? Can she be a girl? 

Well observing the way she/he replies. At exactly the same time, 

The manager called us for some announcements regarding our schedules. I

ts tough to go to Changsha and not being able to see your family.

 

---------------------------

 

Days. Weeks. Months have passed, The "dancing handsome unicorn" didnt even bother to chat with Ren anymore. 

She meet a lot of people just because of that cute tiny chatbox that brightened 

her dull days but it seems like her heart is not satisfied until Mr. Stranger reveals more about himself. 

Ren was being swallowed by her thoughts.

 

 

POV: REN

 

OMG. We have received work rest for a week. How cool is that! This is the best opportunity 

to book a flight to Seoul. Unwind. I need loads of chill pills and relaxation escapades. 

Wake me up, Am I dreaming? 

 

I logged onto Korean Air to check some flights and even searched for the best itinerary 

then she came across some korean pop songs. What do they even call these? 

I know for a fact, I'm a loser when it comes to dramas. Oh well. Lets try to listen. 

I plugged my leopard earphones*clicks* Oh.. These boys look interesting. 12 aliens? 2 subgroups. 

Totally unique but what is this song called anyways.. Is this used for some kind of ritual rites? I laughed.

 

I kept on scanning facts about them, their songs and everything in between. 

Did I mention they all look handsome especially this one guy. Cool. There are 4 chinese members. 

Are they guardians too because of their symbols? Dragon. Lightning. Ice.. Ohh. Unicorn. I gasped.

 

WHAT. AS. IN. UNICORN. WHAT. I was rendered speechless. 

I froze at the thought but its impossible right? Idols are not allowed to use phones. 

I facepalmed myself. No. Ren. No. There is absolutely no way I chatted with Mr. Zhang Yixing. I

'm doneforth. I lost my mind. Yup. Bye. 

There are billions of people that can be labeled as "dancing handsome unicorn".

 

I collected myself and booked the flight to Seoul in 2 days. Oh here I come dear dreamland. 

I chuckled and logged off. I packed my things and headed home to pack my travel junkies for my trip. 

I slipped my phone back and was shocked to see a notif from the chatbox. Who could it be?



"Hi. Unicorn at your service?^^"

 

I wanna throw my phone right now. My cheeks are heating up. My heart skipped a thousand beats. 

I think I lost heart, mind and soul. Wait. Is this even legal to assume he is the ZHANG YIXING? 

I'm feeding my own expectations nutritious food for thoughts. Way the go Ren.

 

"Hi Mr. Unicorn. You finally decided to show up after a few months."

 

"I didnt even got to properly say goodbye and introduce myself. 

You can call me Xing. So whats your name?^^"

 

Excuse me but where are my eyes. I lost it. Someone redeem it. XING = yiXING. 

Please make my life blossom. No. Coincidence. 

 

"UnicornXing? Weird for a guy. I'm Ren. Im a woman incase you're wondering. 

Nice to talk to you again by the way."

 

"I didnt say UnicornXing. I only stated Xing. Nice to talk to you again too, Ren"



Just this moment. My inner goddess. Tell me again why Im the luckiest person to live? 

But nothing's confirmed yet. How can I ask him? Will he answer? 

 

"What do you do for a living by the way?"

 

"I breathe.^^"



Cute. Now can I slap you? 

 

"So now, can I ask the questions?^^"

 

"No."

 

"Okay. Ill leave. Bye.^^"


He left. He really left? I dropped my jaw. 

 

 

 

 

POV: LAY

 

I wiped a sweat after the horrendous dance practice. It was a busy month for us so 

I never got the chance to check my apps anymore. I unlocked my phone and remembered, 

I left that someone a message from before. 

 

I took a look and saw someone online on chatroom 7. Please let it be...

 

I press send and got reply that said it was that person. 

 

Can you believe this. She was a girl. I was more than interested now. 

What? Dont judge me, Im still a guy that has needs you know..

 

"Hyungs! Our manager said we will be back in Korea in 2 days!" Tao beamed.

 

I was busy fiddling with my keyboard and decided to interrogate.

 

"So now, can I ask the questions?^^"

 

"No."

 

Oh. So playing my game too. 

 

"Okay. Ill leave. Bye.^^"

 

Im naughty? No. I like making fun of the people I treasure. I will able to talk to her again soon. 

 

 

POV: REN

 

Baggage. Check. Handbag. Check. Camera. Check. Me. Check. 

 

I breathed the fresh air as I walked out of the apartment. 

I pumped my fist. This is it. Hello Seoul in a few hours!

 

Wait. What if I see EXO there? The thought itself is making me blush.

 

Enough. I hailed a cab and quickly get in. Im more than excited to take a break 

from the monotonous work.

 

As soon as I arrive at the airport, I checked the flight boards.

 Good. Made it in time. An hour before my flight. Better check in now.

 

I hurriedly lined to get my particulars and luggage checked. 



"FLIGHT P0178 is now boarding. Passengers please proceed to the left wing."

 

There goes the sound system. Hmm. What could be that commotion over there? 

Are those... Fangirls? My eyes widened at the sight.

 

Who could be that group?

 

I cocked my head and tried to sneak a peek. No luck. I lost interest and boarded the plane.

 

"Ma'am, Can I look at your plane ticket?" I handed the stewardess my ticket and she ushered me to my seat. 

Wow. The best seat! I rested my shoulders on the side and marveled at the view.

 I was so immersed that I didnt even know the seats were all occupied and the airplane was taking off.

 

POV: LAY

 

I squeezed through the crowd. I thought we weren't that famous yet but turns out.

 I was wrong. It was hard to get out of the overwhelming crowd.

 

We boarded the plane with the rest of the members.. 

 

"Sir, Can I see you ticket please?" The stewardess smiled. "This way please."

 

I found myself seated at the middle with Tao. Oh a newspaper. Lets see. 

 

I tugged Tao's shirt. "Look, we are on the newspaper too." No respond. 

Tao? Oh great. The kid was sleeping. I glanced at Kris ge, Luhan ge, Chen and Xiumin ge. 

So im the last man standing?

I decided to take the rest room.

 

 

---------

 

Lay didnt notice he dropped his unicorn keychain on the way to the restroom. 

Ren on the other hand was still busy with the view outside. She decided to also to go the restroom. 

She got up but she stopped her tracks..

 

POV: REN

 

Why is Xing haunting me to? In this plane? I picked up the cute tiny purple unicorn stuffed toy. 

I smiled to myself and have it dangling on my pocket.


I got back to my seat and happily gazed at the view again. I know my happiness level is at that low level. 



I took my phone out and looked at the chat app again. Well yes, I was partly expecting Xing would drop a message. 

I was wrong I should have never talked to him like that. I was just being playful.

 

 

POV: LAY

 

Where could it be? I lost my precious stuffed toy. 

That was fangiven but still. I treasure it like its my own child. (AN: HAHAHA SORRY I REMEMBERED ALPACA ATM)

 

I looked in my MCM bag, none. Oh wait. Maybe when I was going to the restroom..

 I should check. I walked near the area of my seat and 

checked every single passenger to see if anyone has them.

 

BINGO. I darted and saw my keychain on a girl's pocket. 

 

How to get it? She's asleep. Maybe I have to wait? She slightly moved and her phone dropped. 

I sat beside her and picked her phone. It wasnt locked..

 

The biggest shock was..... CHATROOM 7. UN: REN

 

My heart skipped a beat. My stomach was filled with amazing butterflies. 

My cheeks burned. She looks beautiful in person. I softened at the sight of her. 

I dont know how to explain but she makes me feel so light and happy. 

How to break it to her that Xing is in this plane? Oh I know.

 

 

POV: REN 

 

I think I slept too much. I yawned while stretching my arms. I glanced at the stuffed toy. 

You cute unicorn. I wish you were mine. (AN: BE CAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU WISH FOR HAHAHA) 

I was suddenly approached by a stewardess and handed me a note. 



The note says: "Im the owner of the unicorn you have in your pocket. 

Kindly ask for this seat number and wait for further instructions. ^^"

 

I quickly jolted up and ask the stewardess where is this seat located and she guided me.

 

I found another note again..

 

"Now, open your chatbox app and see my message.^^"

 

No. It cant be... My hands were producing waterfalls and I wanted to cry now. Is this happiness? Excitement? Anxiousness?

 

I opened my chatbox and a pop-up appeared.

 

"Please put my stuffed toy in the MCM Bag and close your eyes." trust you that you trust me.^^"



WHAT? Close my eyes? 

 

As I close my eyes, I heard a someone sing. Wait. I know this song.... That heavenly voice.. 

 

He was singing Angel by EXO. Please when I open my eyes. Please let it be..

 

ZHANG YIXING.

 

He was staring at me with those glimmering eyes. His dimples showing. 

He lowered his head near me and as he finished singing. He said to me..

 

"NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU, REN. LETS START TO MEET EVERYDAY? I'll be your Unicorn to protect and heal you." 



This is indeed LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT  :">

 

 

----------------

there we go with the Yixing oneshot! 

Ate Ren, hope you liked it~ 

     @milkteababy

please be good to me. I dont bite okay. :) 

COMMENTS are loved. 101% guarantee.

여러븐들 많이 사랑해주세요~