#1

He or him?

I will be writing sooyoung tought in Red , Kyu in Blue and Changmin in Green

==============================================================================

Author POV

 

 "Ok class, today we have a new classmate, please inroduce yourself" Miss Taeyeon said. "Anyeong-Hasaeyo, my name is Chokyuhyun.....and my name is Shim Changmin" kyu said as Changmin continued."Okay, you can seat with Choi Sooyoung over there" Miss Taeyeon pointing where is the seat. What? this is possible... omg.. I can't concentrate on my study... 

 

Kyuhyun seat on the right of me and Changmin on the left. Then Kyu is the first one to ask Soo "So, you're name is Choi Sooyoung.. huh?" "Ne,Just call me Soo or Sooyoung" Soo said. When, she turn left Changmin fell aslee. he sleep on top of his table. "Pity Changmin" Kyu said..                                        Before its break time Kyu ask her "Soo, you don't have any friends" Kyu ask. "No, not even one.." Soo face became sad. "Why don't you come and eat with us?" Kyu said. "Us? who is the other one?"Soo confuse. "Changmin..he is my Bestfriend". "Ouhh~" Changmin wake up as he heard somebody say his name. "Yah! why are you using my na-i-em-e" Changmin slowly slow down his voice when he saw Sooyoung beautiful face cute... "Changmin-a, She has no friend, if you don't mind.. she will eat with us?" "Sure?!"

Ringgggg~~~~~~~!!!

Kyuhyun get up, he took Soo hand "Come on! Im hungry"Kyu said"Okaay" Soo not finished the words. Changmin feel jealous You cannot take my princess kyu~~ As he rushed to them, Kyuhyun and Changmin holding Soo hand until reached the canteen What the hell is going on this two guys... All the student looking at them. Soo wants to release her hand but the two man hand was strong and she just pout.

"Soo, I will buy you drink" Changmin said "And I will buy you food.. stay here"Kyuhyun said.When they walk away..."Why are this two being like that to me o.O" She whispered. When they already buy her. Soo asked them "Yaa~~ What on hell are doing this to me?? I'm not your girlfriend anyway Hope will be?"Sooyoung said. "WE ARE!!"Both said Right :P "Mwo?! You didnt even propose to me.."She said. Then they took out something from their pocket and they said "Would you be my girlfriend?"Both said "Yah! Shim Changmin-a let me have her not you!" Kyu said. "She's mine, Cho!"Changmin answer.And they fight. "Fine! I'll accept both of you!". 

I love You eonjekk geudeman , saranghae kkok kkok kkok yaksohaejwoyeo~~~ (Soo and Yuri duet: KKOK)*mobile ringtone

Soo answer the phone, it's her dad. "Yeobosaeyo? Wae oppa? Mwo?Jeongmal? So fast? Ne, I will come to Busan tomorrow..ne.. anyyeong"sooyong hang up the phone. "I have to go now, my sister, Choi Soojin will be Married tomorrow..Annyeong!"Soo said. "Wait Soo,let us take you home!" Kyu said. "Nevermind my house just near" Soo answer "Its not good if a girl walking home alone"Changmin said."Hmmmpph..arasso!"

 

When they get to near Sooyoung house. "Ah~~ there is my house"Soo said happily. "Ya~~ we never know that you live here!"Kyu said as Soo like 'what-does-he-mean?' face "Your house are between our house!That is my house and that it Changmin house!"Kyu said as Sooyoung break her smile.. What?!They live beside me.. this is gonna be annoying in the entire of my life....!!!! "Okay,  you two go back to your house and later meet at that park..get it?" Soo said. "Yes Sir Yes" both men answer.

At the park...There are a small house up the tree belong to Soo...

"Wah! Soo, did you built this" Changmin asked. "Ne!"Soo answer.. They were down the tree before getting up. Suddenly kyu said "Look! Its raining..Changmi-..where is he?"Kyu find him but he was worry Sooyoung will get wet so he Quickly take-off his jacket to cover her..it was a big jacket, so they both share. Kyu said to Soo "Soo, will our relationship will be longer?"Kyu asked. " Don't know, Just hoped so..So you are my neighbor?"They chit-chat there until it go off-sound. They looked at each other they went closer and closer until their lips met. Kyu put a tender kiss on Soo. 

Changmin POV

 I saw they are kissing each other. I just let them like that, even this is just a plan.

(End of Changmin's pov)

They stop kissing then continue their conversation. Then Changmin went to them, it was still raining.. Changmin bought an umbrella.. then he throw Kyu jacket to Kyu and he share his umbrella with Soo aish! whatever Changmin you can't even kiss her yet...

Then Changmin bring her to the tree house.. They 3 arrived at the tree house. Soo took a photo album "Do you still remember? we play that piano when we are Busan."Ne~"The two man said. Changmin said "So,you chose who?me or Kyu"ask changmin.."Of course you~~"Sooyoung said. Tears flow down her cheeks. As she kiss Changmin and Changmin's soul now flying to the sky~~ "Thank you Soo~~" said changmin said as he fly....

after 7 years,

"Honey, does you stomach still hurts?"Kyu asked. "Ne~~ its okay, but I feel my water is broke!..aaaahh~~"Soo shout."Soo, you can do it!"Soojin said.After out of the baby we called her Cho ChangSoo...]

THE END

 

 

So do you get it?its about Changmin loves Soo when their Childhood. Suddenly, he had his car accident with his parent he died young.Soo moved to Seoul after the accident to live with her grandma.. So,Kyu help Changmin to peace his soul..he wanted to confess his feeling to Soo.. kyu also fallen in love with Soo