Wedding Ceremony

Wrong PLANE !!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ♥

Lin Lin wake up because she heard some noises. She decided to take a bath very quick because she knew it was the day of Kevin's Wedding Ceremony. She picked the best dress and wore it. She waited for everyone at the living room. She watched tv so she wouldn't get bored. There was a news about exo. It told about exo arrival . They arrived yesterday. The crowd at the airport was caused by exo arrival but She didn't know who exo was and why they were so popular.

"Let's go" said Alice.

"Okay. Your dress looks good on you" said Lin Lin

"You too, Lin Lin" said Alice.

They entered the car and Mr.Wu was driving the car. They arrived at the hotel. Kevin practiced because he didn't want to get wrong because of nervous. They were busy with the preparation. Lin Lin didn't know what she had to do. She decided to go to the park. She saw some guys were swimming at the swimming pool. She sat on a bench , enjoyed the air. She thought it was the time to go back to the room. She entered the elevator. When she went out from the elevator, she bumped into someone. That guy brought a cup of americano coffee and it poured on Lin Lin's dress. She was pissed off but she tried not to look like that.

"Sorry i don't mean it. Do you mind if you come with me to my room to change your cloth because it's dirty" said that guy

"No need." said Lin Lin.

"Don't say like that." said that guy.

That guy held Lin Lin's wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter