Christmas eve

We Got Married Myungzy

L POV

The snow was glistening L was watching the snow fall peacefully like a ballerina touching the window drawing childish things L picked up his phone and started to text his wife.

"Jagiyah~ i miss you i feel so could right now i need a warm hearted soul beside me ^.~ saranghae \(^.^)/" L was happy with his text he sent it and sent her a little video for her 

"Suzy ah miss me yet? Text back arrasso your pabo is lonely <3" he sent another text,he didnt recieve any text yet because it was christmas eve maybe she might be busy and since they will have to film we got married again in a few hours L was happy he wanted to see his wife he sighed..what am i thinking? She must think am crazy because am taking this too serious..i am..? Should i stop? Why would i fall for someone who is just being in a fake relationship with me ottoke..he thought to himself ask himself questions even he cannot answer them.

SUZY POV

"Oh oppa text me.." i mumbled to myself, i checked the text then grinned brightly so i replied "miss you to oppa ahh~ oppa kyupta stop my cheeks burning" while i was texting jia and fei was looking from above my head without me knowing "yah suzy are you two dating?" jia was curious and poked my cheeks since i went red "ah..aniyo" I finally spoke and then we started to go out the building then i suddenly got a text "Suzy you love me right? am coming back to see you soon" I just smiled and replied "dehh soo hyun oppa". I was on my way to film we got married, once i got there it started right away.

Camera on

"anyong suzy" L waved at her "anyong oppa" she smiled they were both shy even though they know its fake they walked into a restaurant and there was a lot of people but luckily they get to have private seats L was happy that they were eating since he didnt eat anything yet, the women turned the little tv on for them then suzy suzy drama came on L choked "yah suzy ah you kissing other guys behind my back??" suzy stared at him and laughed "its work..work.." L still wasnt satisfied he wasnt eating properly and couldnt take his eyes of the screen. he was sulking and suzy was nervous she didnt know what to do so she just smiled.

"Mianhe oppa.." she pouted L stared at her then he smiled "arrasso yeobo~" as he squeezed her cheeks, after dinner they both walked out L suddenly grabbed suzy hand and interwhined it with his suzy then blushed at his actions. "Today ill take you somewhere" she said and stopped walking L just nodded and they got into a taxi to go to where suzy wanted to take him "ommo young couple" the taxi driver said and they chuckled to themselves finally arrived at JYP building"kaja oppa" suzy dragged him then he stopped"y-yah suzy ah i cant go in there am..i even allowed..?"suzy laughed at what she said and nodded they walked into jyp entertainment everyone was staring at them looking at there hands L was nervous and he stayed close to suzy since it wasnt his company building."Oppa are you that scared?" she smirked at him L just ignored her and looked ahead then he saw 2PM his eyes just widened"Oh oppa! i want you to meet my husband" suzy shouted to the 2pm members they came over L just smiled and bowed to them "L what you doing in our building?" taecyeon tried to scare him L was too nervous to speak "yah hes my husband he can come since i dragged him here" she shoved taecyeon and chuckled, "so nice to meet you L..(he leaned over to L) she can be abit scary" wooyoung grinned Suzy didnt hear what he said L then laughed and nodded, 2pm members then moved on suzy and L just walked around the building and then they finally sat in miss a practice room.

"taec seems scary"boom nod while talking

"ani ani i was just trying to scare him" he laughed

"tsk tsk..bad taec"yoona pushed him

"ommo you two.."bongsun smiled and stared at taecyeon and yoona

"what did you think of my oppas..?" suzy asked L

"oh..Good" he put a thumbs up to her and they both laughed..but then the pd gave them a bag.."whats this?" L asked hin confusion "fan letters?" suzy looked at L READ FAN LETTERS AND TRY TO FULFILL THERE WISH!. L and Suzy just stared at each other they looked at the fan letters and read some then L just splattered out "Suzy they want us to kiss" suzy eyes widened and blushed L then realised what he just said and covered his mouth. L then scooted over next to her and showed her the letter then he put his left arm around suzy, she was blushing "wae oppa?" she asked "fan wanted me to hug you.." he took his arm of her then looked away and rubbed the back of his neck suzy was too concentrated on reading..L stared at her then he leaned slowly then hesitated then he pecked her cheek lightly and he covered his face then stared at suzy while smiling, suzy touched her cheeks and laughed she was blushing a lot. "OMMO!" the miss a members witnessed the kiss as they screamed suzy and L was blushing L who couldnt take his eyes of the ground.

"Are you both dating for real..?" they asked the blushing couple.

"Ommoo so cute! i envy suzy"yoona pouted

bongsun agreed"me to"

"yah yoona"Taecyeon stared at her with a pout

boom was laughing at them and pointed at the whining couple line.

 

 

:) I wonder what there gonna say...i finally had my sleep been tired lately :(

why is he soo cute???