Meeting! -excited-

We Got Married Myungzy

At Infinite Dorm

"Ya!! Kim Myungsoo! Get up bali bali!" Sunggyu darted in his room.

L strolled out of his room like a zombie heavily dragging his feet on the ground "ya who said you can call me myungsoo..aishh jinja" he bit bottom lip and sat on the couch waiting for breakfast. "Arasso arasso.." Sunggyu whined". While infinite was enjoying there breakfast they the tv woohyun was interested in the girl groups more than his breakfast "ya isnt girls generation Yuri y?" He said proudly, "stop having erted thoughts early in the morning hyung" sungjong pointed out while munching his cereal and the rest of the members nodded.

Infinite set off to there dance practice but it was disturbed by there manager he came in with a mission card and gave it to infinite leader sunggyu, he nodded at them then walked out with a grin on his face. "What is that hyung is it a fan letter to tell you to eat more ginseng??" Dongwoo laughed as hoya tried not to laugh. "Aishh this kid!" He then glared at dongwoo with his small eyes. Sunggyu opened it and stared at L "what?" Sunngyu and seungyeol smiled "ya your getting married why didnt you tell us?" Seungyeol tapped L's shoulder. L looked at the letter and it read.

Kim Myungsoo

please go to Nam San Tower at noon today because today you will meet your wife there Congratulations on your fake marraige and hope you two have a good experience.

"wife huh?" L laughed and the infinite members were excited! 

 

Suzy and miss A were excited too as they re read the letter they were giving "ya suji ah your getting married before me" min sulked and they both clapped there hands to congratulate her they jumped around and went to find something for suzy to wear,"hmm how about we all dress nicely and we trick him about us being his wife"jia squealed excitely "great idea but i wonder who my husband is.." Suzy mumbled. They all went through a lot of clothes and was ready.

Min stared at the nervous suzy and smirked at her "so suji ah what are you gonna do if it was kim hyun soo" fei then laughed and nodded "molla just wait and see" she smiled and chuckled jia was too excited and couldnt stop thinking who it would be miss a was in there car still they planned then went to nam san tower waiting for suzy new husband.

Black room

"Hello Suzy im mida" she smiled brightly

"woah thats suzy? Ses beautiful" boom grinned

Wooyoung chuckled "ah hyung shes taken now "

"yah i can dream too" boom let out a sigh

the other MC's laughed at the two

L stepped out the car "aishh jinja am so nervous L puts his hand on his chest while walking towards nam san tower. 

black room

"hello infinite L im mida" he was embarrased 

"ahh L shi isnt he adorable" bongsun smiled

L trying to pull his feet to the entrance as they dragged his heart was beating faster the closer he gets "aishh why am i so nervous" he got to nam san tower but no one was there he was looking around...meanwhile miss a was hiding "yah! Its infinites L" mins eyes widened suzy blushed as she covers her face "lets go they all said" Miss a walked out while L was still staring into space talking to the camera he didnt know they was behind him "am too early? The view jinja daebak" he grinned then he turn around his eyes became wide inside he was shock he immediatly bows "hello.." He chuckled nervously Miss A was all smiley and greeted him cheerfully " hello Miss A im mida" L just opened his mouth "wow daebak...which one you is my wife?" He suddenly asked they both looked at each other one by one then jia laughed " which one of us do you want to be your wife?" She stated and left L in confusion...

"ahh miss a there my dongseangs" wooyoung blurted out

"ahh jinja he must feel weird to choose one" boom chuckled

eunji laughed at bongsun "myungsoo say that you want shin bongsun only!"

 

until next time !!! HOW WAS THE FIRSTTT CHAPTER??? XD 

here is L's stare for you