One is a Confusion

Million Won Baby

By forty eight hours, Luna finds herself one, two, three other friends beside Krystal. All of whom are the latter's friends. By forty eight hours, she learns that not all rich brats are brats. Actually, yes, they are all bratty, but there are different level of brattiness, it seems. The girls she befriends with, they all represents each level anonymously. By forty eight hours, she discovers that Krystal is a hell of a liar.

That first day she came to the class, hoping no one would notice her so she could quietly slipped learn without creating troubles, yeah. Instead of that plan of hers, the trouble unfortunately still appeared. That day, a vain hope turned out to be real. Jung Soojung, which is Krystal's real name, blew off that Sehun-kid's jaw. So hard till he stumbled over and toppled some crystal figurines courtesy of school's principal collection, and simultaneously made a few other kids laughed.

Surprisingly, the mighty Oh Sehun didn't fight back, instead he opted to stomp off the students' lounge faster than the wind. Because, Luna learned, even though Sehun is the glorious bastard of the whole school and has hundred girls fanning him over, Krystal is the real deal. She's the glorious queen (or what others called and what Luna didn't agree entirely) of the whole four story building.

Krystal's older and only sister is the Jessica Jung, Miss Korea two years ago. Their parents own one of the three biggest supermarket franchise, alongside Choi Siwon's. They also financially and mentally support the winning party, the one behind the president. Plus, Jessica's boyfriend named Donghae or something is said to be working in the Blue House.

For many, they fear Krystal will be like her sister, the number one dictator after a man named Kim Heechul twelve years ago. A merciless and powerful dictator. Fortunately, Krys takes a different route. She enjoys her chemistry book more than people's gossips and indulges herself in the relativity theory rather than other couple's business.

Oh Sehun, however, being the only cousin of the Jung sisters, decides to take up Jess' lingering power and Krys' ignorance to his advantage. The king of bribing, that's what Sulli, one of her new friends, calls him.

There's also a saying that he has a Draco Malfoy complex. Timid snobby little mice who happens to hold great status. Luna has to agree on that.

“Hey, do you usually take notes on all the things that come off from that old teacher's stinkin mouth?”

There's one thing Luna actually notes, everyone here swears.

“No, not really. Just some, I guess? Uh ...”

“Amber. You're bad at remembering names, huh?”

I'm bad at everything “Kind of. Sorry.”

Amber , the girl with short brown hair and speaks with heavy foreign accent, rolls her eyes at her as the 'old' teacher walks past their table in order to pass the hundred questions that Luna sure will take her two days to fill them up completely.

Somehow, she misses December all over again.

-

The private library of the upperclass is almost the same as other facilities in the level: made of gold. The books are mostly imported, written in languages Luna never really willing to master. Au revoir, no one gives a . Actually, the only thing that differs the library than the lounge or the canteen is that, the level of desolation. No one really spends a good fifteen minutes in this room by sitting quietly reading a book or doing an assignment. If one ever been here, well, it must have been because Oh Sehun is here grabbing a Superman's newest series.

Yeah, Superman.

“You have a problem with superman, miss?”

Big, round eyes. That's the first thing Luna notices. And the second is that those eyes are judging her. So obvious she can't even blink.

“No, not at all. I'm sorry but you are?”

The man shook his head and grabbed a book on top of her head, and if she's correct the title of the buffy white hard cover book is 'How to Master Algebra' and she hopes she's not right because that just means that the slightly attractive man in front of her is a nerd freak who loves algebra. Not to mention that she hates algebra. Algebra makes her bawling for hours but then it gets off topic.

“Algebra?”

“I see you don't like superman nor algebra.”

“I don't like people who refuses to answer to my question.”

“I don't like people who can't remember people's names and have to question the person again and then annoy the person by saying things like she doesn't like the person.”

Before she can think of a better and killer retort the man walks away with the algebra bible in his hand to the isolated counter and leaves her wondering who he is and why there is a man like that who exists in a school like this and whether she can ask him to go out for a tea sometimes.

-

“Oh my Siwon, you're so not thinking that Kyungsoo guy is attractive.”

Victoria. Her name is victoria and she is obsessed with Choi Siwon the actor. And Kyungsoo happens to be the name of the guy she met the day before and he also happens to be the lucky male transfer student who is supposed to have the same fate as she is right now. Stuck in the rich kids' hell hole.

“No vic, I think he's a big jerk. Why do you love to twist around everything that people said?”

“See Kryssie, she's totally in love with him. With that new transfer guy. Oh my Siwon, I think they will be the transfer-couple.”

They're in the class, again, learning biology about the immune system who no one seems to care about. Poor T cells.

“Don't worry about her Luna. She has this psychic ways of knowing people's truths. Her parents told me that. You do know China is a scary place right? Not that I'm a racist but...”

“Yes yes yes, you are Krys. You are being racist again.”

Amber is from China too and it seems that she's way too sensitive about this whole different backgrounds. Or so Luna thinks.

“Actually, I'm so confused right now. Why do we talk about this weird transfer boy again?”

“Because, Sulli-dear, other than Luna's curiosity, there's a rumor that that Kyungsoo guy is Hunnie's new pal.”

New pal is not good, apparently, because that's just like a declaration of war by Sehun to oppose Krystal's decision to add her up as her new pal, too.

And Luna wishes, hopes, dreams that this school stops being so complicated and decides to learn the B cells and T cells and Immunoglobulin peacefully instead.