The Beginning

The Journey

Two figure pack their stuff, for example cloth and foods.

Other important thing.

Both rechecking their belonging.

"Aigoo~ Jagi, don't you think you pack too much?"TaeYeon questioning as she scratching her head. (honey)

"Okay. That's all we need. Chagi, please put it into the van~"Tiffany plead cutely. (sweetheart)

Eventually the short one obeyed.

 

"All set.. Chagi, i am so excited!"Tiffany clutch her hand together in a cute manner.

TaeYeon chuckled knowing the young girl will always be that excited for every simple stuff.

"Jagi, buckle up please.."

Tiffany eyesmiling. TaeYeon can't hold herself as she peck her lips softly.

"Saranghae chagi~"

TaeYeon smile. "Nado jagi~"

TaeYeon carefully drive the car.

It's 04:00 AM now.

The road is all quite clear. Few car pass by.

TaeYeon glance at Tiffany once awhile. The latter was reading a novel while her other hand play the hem of TaeYeon's shirt at the side.

"Jagi, took some nap now. It's quite late already."

"Chagian-pi-gon-hae-yo~"Tiffany look at TaeYeon as she smile. (i'm not tired)

"However you should sleep jagiya."

"Chagiya~ I wanna accompany you."

"You know it's not helping much by wide awake like this right? Don't be stubborn jagiya.. Get some sleep now."

Tiffany stubbornly shook her head as she pouted.

TaeYeon went to the side of the road a little. Didn't forget to switch on a double signal of the car.

Using just one hand hold the steering while another caress Tiffany's face.

"Jaebal jagiya.. Be good okay?"

"Urm, under one condition."

"Name it."

"Promise me first you gonna fullfied it."Tiffany took out her pinky.

TaeYeon kinda hesitated because the last time when they did it, TaeYeon got tricked.

"I am not a patient one.. Chagi, you should know that well. So take it or leave it?"Tiffany mischievous smile.

TaeYeon took out her pinky and intertwined it. A symbol of the deal is sealed.

"Wake me up when you need an exchange. Deal chagi?"

"Arasso jagi.."TaeYeon smile.

With that Tiffany peck TaeYeon cheek then close her eyes. TaeYeon switch off the double signal and get back to the road. Continuing the journey.

She drove the car in medium speed. Not too slow or fast. It's average.

TaeYeon smile as she look at Tiffany. The latter covering her face with the pink blanket. A soft breathing sound can be heard.

TaeYeon stop at the gas station to fill up the fuel.

Tiffany stir for her sleep as she feel the car stop moving.

"Need to refueling."TaeYeon simply said as she get out from the car.

TaeYeon went inside the store station directly as she wanna buy some buns and a drinks.

Meanwhile Tiffany wait in the car.

The worker trying to peek inside the car but he couldn't see anything as the car is tinted. Tiffany rolled her eye.

Idiot! -Tiffany

Tiffany ignoring the ert worker as she look to the front. She smile when she saw TaeYeon was paying for the stuff.

My chagi is so cool! -Tiffany

Tiffany fangirling over TaeYeon.

TaeYeon gets into the car once she make sure the fuel is already fill at the right amount.

"Wae?"TaeYeon asked as she saw Tiffany was smiling while look at her.

"Anni.."Tiffany cutely shook her head.

"Jagi, you're really weird.."TaeYeon remarked.

Tiffany playfully punch TaeYeon arm as she look inside the plastic bags. She immediately devour the food and didn't forget to feed TaeYeon some.

The couple continuing their unknown journey.