Foxy

Foxy (Drabble)

The school bell signaled the end of another day of grueling school schedules, but all that just led up to hectic after school work times and extra curriculum for students. Unlike everyone who complained about their hard ‘labor’ a few bright students amongst the class had no problem coping with whatever school threw at them. Like they said ‘when live gives you lemons, make lemonade’, well that would only apply to a few.

Well, we don’t get breaks every now and then but when you’re in a prestigious University who can complain? That’s not for me to say either. I’m neither your top student nor your bottom few, just average plain old un-noticeable student who no one bothers to stop and take a look at every once in a while. Ha, I don’t know what I’m talking about but you get the point.

Anyway, I don’t normally stay in school much since I find it waste of time.  I rather spend my time studying at home than in a place full of snobby kids. Call me a closet mugger, but that’s who I am. Closet mugger.

Strolling out of school, I squinted as the evening rays of sun hit my eyes. Yes it was rather hot in the evening but thanks to the wind, it made it much more bearable than it was in the afternoons. I watched as a few students took the usual paths home, but for me, it was different.

You see, I don’t normally take the straight route home since I felt that it was a rather mundane placed to walk by. All you saw would be buildings, high rise, condos, more buildings and not a hint of trees in sight. Instead, I divert my path to the forest glades behind the school. Conveniently, my home seemed to be much nearer taking that path.

As I crossed the forest path into the glades, I wondered a little around the trees, admiring the scenery, lush greenery and of course enjoy the birds chirping in the trees. As I rounded the bend, I decided to make a detour. Yes I do that all the time.

Bending down, I pulled out a paper bag full of rice crackers. Don’t ask me what I was going to do with it but just watch.

I cluck my tongue in the normal fashion that people would do when they wanted to seek attention from a cat and heard the bush rustle. Smiling I pulled out the rice cracker.

“I know you want this.” I called out and as if on cue, a fox’s head popped out from the clump of greenery.

It yapped from where it was before bounding it dashed straight at me. Grinning, I watched before my very eyes as golden fur became blonde hair and hands replaced tiny paws. What I got was an armful of an eager ball of fun, nine furry tails together with it.

“YUNNIE!” It cried grabbing my neck and musing into my hair.

“Ahh, ahh~ Have you waited long?” I asked as the fox my cheeks purring into my ears.

“For you no~” He mused.

Hi I’m a University undergrad but all in all I’m not what everyone thinks I am. I might seem rather boring on the outside, being the kind to study even before exams hits everyone, or trying to earn good points from the lecturers but, that’s just my cover. My name is Jung Yunho, 25, Shaman in training and unknown to anyone including my family. I have an unbreakable bond with a beautiful Nine tail fox demon that happens to be rather… uh….. Foxy.

============================================================================================================

 

It's a random drabble, I hope I can turn this into a fic... Gosh my fanfic skills are dying on me.

 

This will be a Yunho POV fic if I actually make it a ff...

 

Love,

DragonKnightYunJae