Chapter 25 - I miss you

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 25 - i miss you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amQE-c0jzWc

exok - peterpan

You woke up in the plane and saw your sister sleeping. You looked around and checked your phone 1:35 pm. You smiled because you know that your gonna be in Korea at 2:10 pm. You slid up your window to look at the view it was raining. "close..window" Yoojung mumbled. You slid the window down and looked around the airplane. Your stomache grumbled you were obviously hungry.

You shook your sister to wake up and she did. "what?" Yoojung said, yawning. "I'm hungry" you pouted. Yoojung rolled her eyes and pointed to a remote beside your chair. "Click this button to call the person blah" Yoojung said closing her eyes. 

"Yah! we're almost at korea so wake up" You yelled , hitting Yoojung's head. "Alright alright" she mumbled. You clicked the button on the remote and waited for a worker to come. "Hello what can i help you?" she said. You turned around and saw the worker or a attendent. "Can i eat something.." you looked at her name tag "Kyungmi" you said smilling. "Yes what would you like?" Kyungmi said. "err..do you have ramen noodles?" you said. "is shin ramyun ok?" Kyungmi said smiling. You nodded and waited.

"So how are you and Luhan" you said blushing

"Wait..What how do you know Luhan?" Yoojung said with her eyebrows connected.

"He used to be...my boyfriend" you lied and smirked

"Huh? When?" Yoojung frowned

"I was just kidding i know you like him" you said laughing

"I-i dont know what you are talking about.." Yoojung said quietly and looked away

"He likes you too" you inaudibly said

Yoojung blushed and smiled "Really?" she said and smiled. "Yes and i have proof" you smiled. "kekekek" Yoojung said.  "uhh" you akwardly said and smelled something good. "Mmm what's that SMELL" you smiled. "Your noodles are done" Kyungmi said behind you. You smile went bigger since the smell was your FOOD and not Yoojung's.

"Ahh~ thank you" you said smelling the noodles. Minutes Later you were done eating and waited for the plane to land. *I'm gonna see Kai* you smiled at the thought. You looked at Yoojung to see her expression t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter