Chapter 1

Happy Lesson

Leeteuk's Pov

"Morning Hyung."Kyuhyun said to me as he enter the dance room.

"Oh morning Kyuhyun.How did you sleep last night?"I asked him.He yawned.

"Not too good."Kyuhyun said.I chuckled.

"You were probably up all night playing Starcraft again."I said teasing him.He smirked.I pulled out my mirror that I bought from an anqitue shop.I looked at it as I try to fix my hair a little.

"Hyung what are you doing?"Kyuhyun asked as he looked into my mirror.All sudden a flash of light appeared.I reopen my eyes and looked around.

"What just happen?"I asked myself.Wait.Why does my voice sound different?

"Ugh my head hurts."I heard my voice.I turned around and see my body moving.I grabbed my mirror and look at myself.

"Ahhh!I'm kyuhyun!"I yelled.

"Huh?"Kyuhyun said.I showed him the mirror.

"Ahhhhh!My youth is gone!"Kyuhyun yelled.I glared at him.He laughs.

"Kyuhyun what are going to do?!I can't be you."I said.He looks up at the ceiling.

"I got no clue."Kyuhyun said.I laid my head on his shoulder.

"We're doom."I said.Kyuhyun patted my head.

"It's okay Hyung.I mean Maknae."Kyuhyun snickers.Out of all of my member why did I had to switch with Kyuhyun?I see my other members enter.

"Hey Leeteuk.Hey Kyuhyun."Eunhyuk said.We waved hello to them.

"Leeteuk are we gonna pratice or what?"Siwon asked.

"Yeah."I said.Siwon looked at me weirdly.

"I wasn't asking you Kyuhyun.I was asking Leeteuk."Siwon said.!

"Oh I thought you said my name haha."I said.

"Oh okay."Siwon said.That was a close one.I grabbed Kyuhyun.

"We'll be right back.I need to talk to "Hyung" right now."I said as I dragged Kyuhyun with me.I take him to the closet.I closed the door.

"Kyuhyun you gotta act like me."I said.He nodded his head.

"No problem Hyu-I mean Maknae."Kyuhyun said.I face palm myself.We're doom.We exit the closet and go back to the dance room.

"We're back."I said.They looked at us.

"Welcome back."They said.Ryeowook turned the radio on and we pratice Mr.Simple.

"Kyuhyun what are you waiting for that was your part?"Heechul asked.

"Oh uh yeah.Sorry Hyung I'm kinda sleepy from playing Starcraft last night."I said.

"Okay but focus man."Heechul said.I nodded.Luckly I remember all my members part by heart now.I hope Kyuhyun remember my part.It was my part and Kyuhyun nailed it.Phew!Thirteen hours later.

"Okay that's it everyone."I said.Everyone begin to leave expect me and Kyuhyun.I grabbed him.

"We gotta find a way to reverse it."I said.

"Well where did you pay that stupid mirror?"Kyuhyun asked.

"Hey it's not stupid!"I said.He gives me a look.

"Okay it is stupid and I bought at an antique shop close by."I said.

"Then let's go to it!"Kyuhyun said.We ran to my car and I drove to the shop.I park my car and then I exit it.

"Let's see if it's open still."I said.Luckily it is still open.We enter the store and see the old lady that sold me the mirror.

"Welcome back."She said.I hand her the mirror.She looked at me weirdly.

"How can I help you sir?"She asked.

"Well yesterday I bought this mirror and when me and my friend looked at it at the same time we somehow switched bodies."I said.She examine the mirror.

"Ah this mirror came from deep of a ruin.It's said to switch people body until the two people learn to truly to love one another.In other word you won't go back to normal unless you become true lovers."She said.I face palm myself.

"Hyung?"Kyuhyun asked.I'm never getting my real body back.I'm gonna be stuck as Kyuhyun forever.

Kyuhyun's Pov

I see Leeteuk was depressed.Was it wrong for me to be happy that we have to be true lovers?Out of all my Hyungs,I like Leeteuk the best.I laid my hand on Leeteuk's shoulder.

"It's okay Hyung."I said.He smiled softly.

"Is there another way out?"I asked.The lady rubbed her chin.

"Well there is another.If you kiss him you can switch for awhile.The longer the kiss the longer you stay switch but the permant way to stay in your orignal body is to fall in love."She said.

"Thank you."I said.I grabbed Leeteuk's chin and lifted it up and kissed him.He kissed back.We begin to slowly switch back.We depart.

"I'm back!"Leeteuk said as he touched his own body.

"Yes but how long?"I asked.The lady hands us some pocket watch.

"This will determined how long you'll be switch."The lady said.We both bowed in a 90 degree angle.

"Thank you."We both said as we exit.We head to his car and we enter.

"If we're gonna be like this,I think you have to move in the same dorm as me."Leeteuk said.I looked at him.

"Are you serious?"I asked.He nodded.

"Yeah so we gotta get your stuff move it into my room."Leeteuk said.I could feel my heart beat.I'm gonna dorm with Leeteuk.We finally made it to the dorm.I went to my room and carried all my video games and console.While Leeteuk carried the other stuff.We take them to his room.

"Kyuhyun what are you doing?"Sungmin asked me.I gulped.

"Well Leeteuk think it's best if I dorm with him so I won't stay up late anymore."I said.Sungmin looked at me.I hope he bought it.He smiled.

"Alright have fun."sungmin said as he return to his dorm.I begin to connect everything on his tv.I hear Leeteuk sigh as he land on his bed.

"Why me?"Leeteuk asked his self.I felt bad.

"I'm sorry it's my fault.If I didn't look into that stupid mirror.This would have never happen."I said.He smiled softly and pats my head.

"Its not your fault.It's mine.I bought the mirror not you."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him.If only Leeteuk felt the same way as I did.We would have switched back awhile of go.I begin to play Starcraft with Leeteuk.I was beating him then all sudden.Poof!I was him again and he was me.I was still winning.

"Wow I can't believe it Leeteuk is beating Kyuhyun."Dongahe said.I gulped.

"Yep.Since he's going easy on me."I said.

"Oh that explain.Well have fun you two."Donghae said as he followed Eunhyuk.

"Phew!That was close."Leeteuk said.I smiled brightly.I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry hyung."I said.He pats my head gently.

"It's okay.Your hyung still loves you."Leeteuk said.If only he knew how I feel about him.