Jessica and Doojoon Story Part 1 (Flashback)

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

Jessica’s POV

‘It’s another boring day of school..’ I sighed while admiring the scenery outside of the car..

“Miss, we’re here..”said my driver..

Then, I just get out of the car and enters the school… Without looking around, I just headed to where Snsd and Exo gathers every morning..

“Yah! Jessica.. I hate it when I see you with a frown every morning..Himnaeyouh..”my best friend Hyoyeon said while wrapping her arms around me..

I turned to her and the others.. All I can see is worries in their eyes..

“Guys, you all know right? I hate going to school..” I said to them..

“Noona, if you hate going to school it is the same like you hate seeing us too..”said Tao while pouting..

“Aigoo, this maknae..I love being with you guys its just the school really leaves a bad impression..that’s all..” I said while pinching his cheek..

Then, the mood slowly lighten back when Sehun argued that he is the maknae..

‘Well I guess, school is not that bad when Exo and Snsd are around’ I said to myself..

In the classroom

“The teacher is coming!!” Our class president, Yesung yelled as he came running to the classroom..

I just relax while watching my other classmates scattered around the class to settle down to their seats..

Then, our teacher, Kim Heechul enters with a BOY??!! 

“Good morning sir..” we greeted him..

“Good morning guys.. Today I have a good news for  you guys.. Here is your new classmates..please introduce yourself..”Heechulseosangnim said..

“Annyeonghaseyo..nan Yoon Doojoonimnida, bangeupsupnida.. I just transfer here with my other brothers..please take care of me..”The new boy introduced himself..

But, unfortunately, I don’t have any interest to know him.. The only thing I hope right now..

He will not sit beside me..

“Doojoon, you may sit beside Jessica-shi..” I raised up my head fast as I heard it..