Final! (redo)

You All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What a life, being a photographer is her life. Yeah, she is kwon Chan young. She’s a loner, rarely talking; she’s only saying a word to her model. She’s being like this just because of 1 REASON, which is LEE BYUNG HUN.

 

Finally, her work is done and time to go home, with ear piece on her ear and iPod on her hands, searching her favorite songs that almost every day she listened – Just Give me a Reason (p!nk)

-       2 Years Ago ~

Chan Young’s POV

   Tonight, I’m wearing a formal cloth and that is black, I was like what? L.joe told me to wear this for our meet up tonight. I don’t know what’s he’s thinking, he always that’s weird telling me to wear this, that. Oh well, that’s my best friend.

We were on road, what place did L.joe want to take me? It’s like a long journey. And in this car we were like an awkward person, he didn’t talk with me from the started. Now I’m getting bored.

“Ok, that’s it! L.joe where are you going to take me? Why are so quite? Are you cold? Are you getting fever? Your face getting pale. I told you do not get into the racing with your so-called team – TEEN TOP. Talk to me at least”

I burst out while he getting his car side line of the road. And then, he looks at me deeply into my eyes. I just do nothing while startled with his stare.

“Sorry, I’m waiting for this younggie, I was thinking why you don’t talk with me from started, and I thought you are mad with me because I told you wear black formal cloth. Forgive me, younggie~~ anyway, I’m not pale, I’m just a white chocolate.”

Ok, now he back to his self, doing his aegyo actually doesn’t work on me.

“Duh, Mr. Lee aka L.Joe stop doing your aegyo, and stop calling me younggie!! Then, I’ll forgive you.”

He just chuckles.

“Ok, ok. I’m sorry Chan Young.Anyway, we almost there, be patient, girl~ I think you should learn to be MORE PATIENT”

“Shut Up” I stutter.

“You’re the one told me to talk with you, ATLEAST” he smirks. Damn that’s hot.

“But you’re out of the line.”

“Ok, ok.Sorry Chan Young”

“Stop saying sorry things, Apologise doesn’t mean your wrongs have been forgiven. Anyway, where are you going to take me?” I ask him.

“Ok, but the sorry things I really mean it.And we’re going to somewhere that only you and me”

“Pssh, stop making those romance words. Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter