part 1

my brother died

 Cars race show became popular in the whole world and my brother was once one of them .
MY UMMA always used to tell him not to do so ,but
he didn't care . Since When did he care anyways ?
She always tells him :"O son ! You don't owe your life ! I have no one ,but you and your sister ! O MY SON,O MY SWEATHEART ! you're still young ! you're still 20 ! WHY to distroy your life with your own hands ?!"
But he doesn't care at all .Whenever I see her telling him that , I cry ,but does he care ? no ,he doesn't ...
He is lost ,thanks to his bad friends .He knows about them being bad ,but he thought they were fun .Fun ?! How came ??!
I went to sleep and had a nightmare about him ..dying ..


 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up when I heard some shouting . It was HIM shouting on HER again and she's not talking...
My brother took the car's keys then got out shutting the door so hard .
I hurried to my mum who was crying from her heart .I cried along with her ,what made her stop . She said :"Come and help me making breakfast "
I stopped crying after a while and nodded .We made it for two , and poor my mum ! She was feeling terrible, so I told her :" Go to sleep ,mum .I will clean the house "
She went to take a nap , or at least to try ..
I finished cleaning and sat in a special corner to write some stories ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time came , and mum didn't come ,so I made it all by myself .Then mum came and was so happy to see all of what I've done .
She asked with a faint smile :"Did you really make every thing ?"
"yes mum , I did " She nodded and a tear fell on her cheak .She said :"THank you , dear ..You're my only hope in life ..seems like your brother has left us ..Let us eat ..Try to call your brother later ,please"
I called him by my own cell phone ..*toot toot toot toot ..* no one answered .. I was afraid that something bad had happened to him ,so I called again ..
This time ,someone answered .. It was noisy that I felt something bad had really happened .. but I heared him :"WAE ? WHAT DO YOU WANT ?"
"It's Lunch time, brother ! "
"Lunch time ? hahahaha  ! Well,tell your mum not to worry cuz I'm having a feast at a friend's cuz I won the race show today ! Bye !"
And he ended the call . I told my mother who wasn't that surprised . We then went to take a nap together and she hugged me and kissed my forehead .she said :"Love you dear .You're my only hope "
 AFTER we woke up , we went to watch TV when we heared the phone ring .It was a message from HIM  saying he won't comeback today .. mum sighed and put down the phone and we compelete watching TV when there was another call... .