DBD-4

Day By Day

"Seung-ah" Jiyong said.

"I hope you can give this to him Jiyong-ah. Please." Hyunseung said and give the ring to Jiyong. Jiyong nodded.

"I have to go. I'm sorry for involve you in this matter." Hyunseung said.

"Never mind. This is what friend should do." Jiyong said. He notice Junhyung is looking at them. Doojoon and Dongwoon is behind him.

"He is here. You better go now. Ppalli." Jiyong said. Hyunseung walk away. Jiyong wanna walk away from his place.

"I will do everything for you Seung-ah." Jiyong mumble.

"What do you mean by that?" Junhyung said in front of Jiyong.

"Don't block my way." Jiyong said coldly and push Junhyung.

"You are a bastard! Leave him alone." Junhyung said.

"I will not. Don't blame me if he find another man because you don't know to take care of him." Jiyong said.

"This bastard! Don't you know how much I love him? And how much he loves me. So,you are the guy that can make his heart beating?Say goodbye." Junhyung said.

"I know him better than you. I live with him much longer than you. If not because of you he wouldn't leave me.Looks like he become a after meeting you." Junhyung continue.

Anger boiling inside Jiyong. He felt so angry right now. Junhyung don't know what is Hyunseung suffering now.

"Don't say like that about him. You don't know anything. You think by yourself why he leaves you.If you can't entertain him,don't blame him if he seek for the new one. It is you who is stupid. He is mine fully!" Jiyong said to Junhyung's face.

Without hesitating,Junhyung punch Jiyong.They fought. Doojoon and Dongwoon can't do anything. They just separate both of them and prevent them from fight. Junhyung kick a barrel near him and take his hand from Doojoon's grip. He walk away from His friends and Jiyong.

"We are sorry about him. He dont know anything. We're sorry." Doojoon said.

"Its okay. Hyunseung is my friend. This is the least I can do." Jiyong said.

"Take good care of him okay. Thanks Hyung." Dongwoon said and walk away with Doojoon.

 

-One week later-

Jiyong is taking Hyunseung to shopping mall. He want to cherish his friend. He knew Hyunseung's mind is not with him.

"Seung,I know you miss him. Go back to him." Jiyong said when they are in the car.

"I can't Ji. You know,he will be sad." Hyunseung said and look at Jiyong's face. Now he notice that there is a scar at Jiyong's face.

"Ji. Is this a scar? Did you fought?" Hyunseung asked. Worried. He check Jiyong's face.

"Yes. I fought with your Junnie." Hyunseung gasped. Then a car stopped beside them. There is DooSeob and Junhyung. Junhyung look at them with hurtful eyes.

"Omo! What should we do?" Hyunseung whisper to Jiyong.

"Just follow my act." Jiyong said. He clung his arm at Hyunseung shoulder. Hyunseung just follow his act. He also clinging to Jiyong. Junhyung get out of the car and walk towards Jiyong's car.

"Both of you are useless! This is how you repay me Jang Hyunseung!" Junhyung scream. Doojoon and Yoseob pull Junhyung away.

Hyunseung felt guilty. Jiyong fake a smirk.

"He is mine! Forget him already!" Jiyong scream back.

Junhyung and Dooseob couple drove back to Junhyung's apartment. They stay outside watching Junhyung enter the house. Junhyung throw away anything near him. He throw a chair at the mirror. Mirror that Hyunseung always use to fix Junhyung's necktie.

"What we should do now Joonie? I cant see him like that." Yoseob said.

"Just let him be. We cant do anything. We have promised Hyunseung." Doojoon said. Soon,they saw Junhyung collapsed on the floor. Touching his aching heart.

"I Love You!" He scream.

 

-Two days later-

All of Hyunseung's friend is at his ward right now except for Junhyung. Hyunseung faint after he went to the mall 2 days ago. Day by day he become worse. But he always keep smiling as he felt so fresh. They always stay by Hyunseung's side as they know he cant live longer.

"How I gonna tell Junhyung Hyunseung-ah? He still dont know about this. How he wanna face your death Seung-ah?" Doojoon mumble. He just look from the door. Jiyong steppes out from his room.

"You can call Junhyung now. Hyunseung will be in operation room in thirty minutes." Jiyong said. "The doctor already waiting for him." Jiyong said. Doojoon nodded.

"I wanna call him and buy some water." Doojoon said and walk away. Before that he hug Hyunseung first then he straight nto the elevator.

"Yoboseyo. Junhyung." Doojoon said.

"Oh. Doojoon wae?" Junhyung said.

"What are you doing?" Doojoon ask.

"Nothing. Just walk around." Junhyung said.

"Can you come to hospital now?" Doojoon ask.

"For what? Who sick?" Junhyung ask.

"For someone you love. Your Seungi." Doojoon said.

"Don't kidding me."

"He is dying. In thirty minutes he will be in operation theatre." Doojoon said.

"I-I'll be there. Wait for me." Junhyung said and hang up.

Junhyung ran.

Hyunseung been prepared

He ran faster.

Hyunseung been pushed towards operation room

Junhyung arrived hospital

Hyunseung has arrived in front of operatin theatre

Junhyung met Jiyong. He lowered his head and bit his lips.Jiyong grab Junhyung's hand.

"He is so sorry for lying to you. He.... Really Loves you." Jiyong said. Handing the ring.

Junhyung burst into tears. His grip tighten at the ring.. He ran and arrived In front of operation theatre. Its too late. Hyunseung has been in there.

Hyunseung on the other side remembering their memories. Memories that they have make. That he will bring to heaven. He smiled remembering those memories. Hyunseung's tears falling down.

Junhyung on the other side is crying. Remembering their memories. Memories that they cherish together. Memories that will he remember forever.  He cry remembering those memories. His tears falling down.

Their friends comfort Junhyung. They hug him. And told him the exact story. He felt his heart crash. Hyunseung still remember his happiness although he is dying.

Hyunseung's vission become blurry. He knew,his time has come. He smile although tears falling down. He close his eyes. The smile faded away. The machine show straight line. An angel have go to the heaven. When the doctor saw the machine they pushed Hyunseung outside.

Junhyung hoping that the opened door reveal an alive Hyunseung. But,his heart crash when he saw the lifeless Hyunseung.The doctor stopped beside Junhyung. He felt onto his knees.

"Hyunseung,I know I am a bad boyfriend. You are my all. Say goodbye. My love. Dont cry. You in my heart. Saranghae." Junhyung said and buried his face into Hyunseung's arm.