DBD-3

Day By Day

Hyunseung POV

2 days I keep distancing from Junhyung. I will tell him everything today. Nope. I will clear with him today. I wipe away my tears. Waiting for him to come home. The bell ring and someone come in.

"I am home~ Seungie baby. Where are you?" He yell. I just keep quiet. He hug me from behind. He smell my scent.

"Seungie,wae? I miss you. You keep distancing from me. Why?" He ask.

"Jun,let me go." I said.

"Don't want to~" He said.

"I am serious Jun. Let me go." I said coldly and he let me go.

"Seungie,why are you being like this?" He ask and stand up. I stand facing him.

"Jun,we need to end this." I said and hold back my tears.

"What are you talking about?" He ask.

"This relay. It is getting boring day by day. Don't you think? You always with work. And me! I am lonely! I need someone! Someone that can make me blush everytime we contacted. That can make my heart beating fast when we kissed. I don't feel that with you. I am boring. You never *slap* " I fell down. This is the first time he slapped me. I touch my numb cheek. I hold back my tears.

"H-How could you Seung. I give you everything. Every. Single. Thing. How could you. I Love Yo so ing much! This is how you repay me! that Seung!" He said and stom out from our house. I let my tears fell down this time.

'Junnie. Forgive me. I have to do this. I know I will miss you. Your scent. Because you are my home. My breathe. My life My everything. Without you I am nothing. I Love You so much. I am sorry." I said. I take my things and go downstairs to wait for someone.

Noone's POV

Junhyung take a sip of his 13th glass of soju.

'How could you Seung! I LOVE YOU so much. What did I done to you?' Junhyung mumble. Someone tap his shoulder. He turn around and see Doojoon.

"Joonie! I miss you!" He said at drunk tone and hug Doojoon. Doojoon cover his mouth and nose as he smell alcohol at Junhyung.

"Junhyung,that's enough. Let's go home." Doojoon persuade him.

"Aish! You are such naggy granny! Just like Seung!" He said.

"Hyunseung did affect your life right?" Doojoon said.

"Ya know what he said to me? He said that I am his home. His breathe. His everything. But,he left me. I slap his face. It is smooth ya know?"Junhyung said and continue drinking soju.

"He meant that Junhyung. You are his everything. His life. But,he have to do that. Only if you know what is happening." Doojoon said in sad tone.

"He is a bastard! I give my love to him with all-heart! I-bastard-he!" Junhyung said and fell on Doojoon's arm. Doojoon brought Junhyung to his car. He put Junhyung at the back seat beside Hyunseung. Hyunseung burst into tears when he saw Junhyung like that.

"Doojoon. Ottokhae? I left him only for 2hours but he have been this worst. What should I do now?" Hyunseung said.

"I don't know Hyunseung-ah. But I promise you. I will take care of him. Don't worry kay? I will send you to apartment first then I will send Junhyung to his apartment." Doojoon said and Hyunseung nodded. They arrived in front of Hyunseung apartment. Junhyung still in his deep slumber. Before Hyunseung get off from Doojoon's car,he kiss Junhyung's lips and forehead. He didn't care about the smell of alcohol. He know. What he do this time maybe is the last one for him.

          ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to b2utyAngel and Gikwangs_ for commenting my fics. Thanx to readers too. :)