The First Meeting

Snowflakes Of Dream

Chapter 1:  [The First Meeting]

[Taeng's POV]

"Oppa, ottokhae!? I'm so nervous. I wonder who my group members will be. I'm excited~ Aigoo .." I whined to my beloved Key oppa, as he brought me to the ZM. Ent. which is the company I'm going to debut from. He just brushed my hair and assured me that it'll be the best group in Asia with a warm smile. As he waved goodbye to me, I felt myself a little more nervous.
Indeed. Oppa is the only person that can make me feel so secure.
Eh, why is this guy here? Hm. He looks kind of familiar though. Oh well I guess I'll just sit over at the other end.

-----

[Leeteuk's POV]

Ah, after months of hard work it's finally time to meet my group of boys that I'm going to work with. I wonder if they're nice. Keke.
Aigoo, I'm too early. How long more do I have to wait..
Eh, this girl..?
Hm looks familiar... Nah, I don't think I know her.

-----

[Narrator]
At the Choi Family's House

"Buwayoh!? You're taking so long hyung! Hurry up, or else we'll be late!" Sungmin exclaimed loudly so that his brother, Minho could hear him.
"Ne, Ne, can't you see I'm hurrying. Stop rushing me!"
"Chincha, obviously I can't see, you're upstairs & I'm down here in the living room, you annoying slowpoke. Seriously.." Sungmin mumbled to himself..

-----

At the Jung Family's House

"Unnie, are you ready!? Please don't tell me that you're sleeping again!" Krystal said as she walked into her sister, Jessica's room.
Expectedly, she was sleeping again."Hurry up unnie, wake up!" Krystal said as she dragged Jessica out of the house.

-----

[Onew's POV]
*takes in a deep breathe* Ahhh, today is really a good day.
I'm so excited to see my group members. First time meeting them, I hope these boys will be nice.^^
Hm anyway, I better hurry before I'm late!

-----

[Yuri's POV]
I told daddy that i want to go to the company myself, but he just wouldn't let me. Argh. I'm really getting nervous with his presence.
Forget it. Shall just get my ear plugs up and indulge into all the newly downloaded dance music tracks. Keke~

-----

[Yoona's POV]

I'm feeling so lucky today. Kyaaa. I'm going to meet my group members today. I wonder if this girls are good. *knocks her own head* Of course they are good, or else they won't get selected right. Pabo me ><  
Ehh, Hm this guy seem to be walking the same route as me for the pass 15 minutes since I alighted at the train station.
Omo, I hope he isn't stalking me. :s

-----

[Taecyeon's POV]
Aish, the weather is getting really warm. Or is it me getting too nervous? I need to calm myself down!
Eh! Isn't that girl the one I saw at the train station? Woah, so coincidental ah. *looks at his watch* Omo, it's almost time, better walk faster!

-----

[At ZM Ent.]

Receptionist: Hi all, would you follow me please? ^^

Everyone was confused. They didn't know that their group is the specially chosen to be a mix gender group!
As they approached the meeting room to meet their manager, all of their hearts couldn't stop pounding.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Manager Sooyoung unnie ibnida. I know all of you are really curious why there are so many of you, ESP wondering why is there a mix gender here. I'm here to congratulate you all for being the first mix group in Korea! After seeing you guys going through tough training for the past 6 months, the company decided to allow you to debut in 3months time, provided that you show us great performance. Signing the contract later will allow you to be with us for 5 years, and all of you will be transferred to Kirin High & Junior High.repectively. Also, your group name will be called My5tic. And your two leaders will be Taeyeon & Leeteuk"
Everyone was dumbfounded.

-----

[Taeng's POV]
OH-M-GEEEE,  this is so unexpected! I'm the leader of this group!? Kyaa, i hope i will do a good job. And our group is so special! I'm sure this journey is going to be a fun one! I need to share this joy with oppa soon!

-----

[Leeteuk's POV]
Woah, this means that I'm going to debut with that cute girl? Not only that, both of us are the leaders of this group! Keke this is getting exciting~

-----

[The Jung Sisters POV]
"Unnie! Did you hear that!? Kirin High & Junior High! Omg, my dream school, kyaaa ~" Krystal whispered excitedly to Jessica.
"I know right! The best part is that you'll get hunks in our group, aigoo.. " Jessica replied in a dreamy tone. And the sisters continued to talk among themselves.

-----

[The Choi Brothers]
"Eh, Hyung, this is getting so interesting! Aren't you excited!?" Sungmin said excited.
"Ceh, i'm sure the girls will all fall for me.." Minho replied.
"YAH! Hyung, are you here to fulfill your dreams or to play with girls! You horrible"

-----

[Onew's POV]
Woah, i'm really liking this. I feel that our group is so unique! I'm going to work hard! Fighting Lee Jinki! Jjang!

[Yoona's POV]
Eh, that means i'm going to be in the same group as the guy that i've seen since the train station? Woah, such coincidence. Anyway i'm really hoping for a good collaboration with this group. They look really nice.

[Yuri's POV]
Yay~ I'm loving this group. Can't wait to start dancing. Weee~

[Taecyeon's POV]
Being same group with pretty girls! Woah, daebak! Keke.

[Narrator]

Now that they've all gathered. Manager Sooyoung Briefly explained the rules & regulations to them and got them to sign the contract. As soon as that was over, the group was brought into a dance studio to start they their self introduction led by Taeyeon & Leeteuk. But before they could get started..

-----

Hello! This is my 1st Chapter for my 1st FanFic. Please do comment and tell me if it's boring ><
Is this Chapter too short? :/
I want to start from the very beginning before they debut because i think it'll be better in the way that i can show you guys how their feelings develop.
Please anticipate the 2nd Chapter coming up soon~ ^^ Jjang!