nightmare

If I Call You...

Soojung woke up. Nightmare... Again. Oh Sehun... Again. Every night she tried to sleep, she had a nightmare. A nightmare where Oh Sehun appeared. He-he was dating a girl called Suzy. Bae Suzy. It hurted so much for her. She could only try a smile and smile... Lie... Lie... Lie. She would never forget the cute Oh Sehun that crossed her heart and stayed there. Under the white starlight and the black darkness... She thought about him. She could see Oh Sehun from far... But she couldn't reach him... He was getting away... away... away... And she woke up from the nightmare.

Oh Sehun knew he did a mistake... That night... That was the night where he broke up with Suzy. No, that wasn't the mistake... The mistake was letting go of Jung Soojung... Horrible insults, things flying, anger, fights... Everything passed by his head... How could he laugh? How could he ever be happy again? Jung Soojung who didn't out of his heart... How could he take her? Oh Sehun grabbed his coat...

"Jung Soojung"

"GO AWAY!"

"Jung Soojung"

"I TOLD YOU TO NEVER COMEBACK!"

"Jung Soojung"

"GO AWAY! Just... Just..."

Soojung couldn't. She couldn't contain her tears. They slipped from her hands. She was now crying like a fool in front of the guy she loved. The guy she cried for. The guy which appeared in her nightmares.

"Jung Soojung... I love you"

Oh Sehun walked away. He disappeared in the darkness. Soojung couldn't stop. She was suffocating. She was sobbing. Her tears were making themselves alone. After a great moment of tears, she layed on her bed. How could she ever try to smile? How long would she be hurt? How long will she hold on the love she felt for Oh Sehun? That night... she couldn't sleep. The nightmare appeared again... With Oh Sehun.