Don't Look!

Watching Twilight With Luhan

Red is you 

Blue is Luhan.

 

"Hey, wanna come to my house for a movie tonight?"

Luhan texted you and pressed the 'send' button.

A few seconds later, his message tone was heard, indicating that there's a reply.

"You don't have exam tomorrow?" 

You and Luhan usually won't bother each other during exam days because both of you wanted each other to focus on studies.

Such a weird but really cute couple.

"I've finally finished my exam today~~~ Yahoo! :D"

Luhan just finished his exam today and will have a 3 week semester break from university.

That means more time with you.

He's been feeling guilty since he ignored you quite a lot from the last 2 weeks before his final exam.

He have to study and pass up all those annoying assignments and also done his presentation.

But being the understanding girlfriend you are, you forgave him.

And you also doesn't forget to send him some encouraging texts.

"Hmmm, okay. See ya later, honey~ <3"

Both of you have been missing each other so damn much over the 2 weeks period.

That makes you and Luhan look forward to the 'event' tonight.

 

*** *** *** ***

 

You decided to wear a simple outfit to his house.

Because you know that Luhan doesn't like you being all showy.

What you wear : 

And here you are, standing at his doorstep, ringing the bell.

"Comingg!" You could hear his faint voice behind the door.

A few seconds later, the door flung open and there's Luhan standing at the door, with his usual kiddy face.

Oh, I missed his kiddy face so much!

"OHBABYIMISSEDYOUSOMUCHCOMEANDGIVEMEAHUG!!!"

Luhan squished you so hard that you almost can't breath.

However, you hugged him back and jumped together like fangirls attending their idols' concert.

You can't help but giggled along with Luhan.

He stopped suddenly and take your hand into his and led you to the living room.

The cd is already in the player and was in pause mode.

Luhan pushed you lightly to the sofa and you sat down with a plop sound.

"Wait, I'll get the drinks and popcorn!" Then, Luhan vanished into the kitchen.

While waiting for him, you suit yourself in the house.

"What are we watching today?" You asked him, trying to be louder since he probably can't hear you in the kitchen.

"Your favorite : Twilight Saga Breaking Sawn Part 2!" Luhan shouted back from the kitchen.

"Whoaaa! Oppa jjang! Hehehe."

It doesn't take long for Luhan to come back with the drinks and movie must-haves, popcorn.

Both of you settle down comfortably with you leaning your head on his shoulder and fingers intertwined.

Both of you watch the movie silently until it was the kiss scene.

 

"Don't watch that scene!" Luhan covered your eye with his palm, preventing you to watch Bella and Edward's kissing scene.

"What? Don't disturb me!" You try to peel his hands off from your eye but in vain.

"Ahh, it's over~" He removed his hand after the scene was over.

"Why you don't let me see it?" You crossed your arm angrily in front of your chest along with a cute pout.

Luhan can't stop smiling because you're too cute.

"Because you're a minor."

"What a lame excuse~ I'm 18 if you forget how old I am."

"I know~~" Luhan said with a small laugh.

You playfully glared at him. You can't help when you see him laugh like that, teasing you.

"Because you look like a minor, so there's no kiss scene for you, missy."

"Hmph! Don't forget you looked like one too!" You stick out your tongue playfully.

"You don't know how 'man' I am. Hahahahahaha!"

Luhan can't even stand his own 'lame' joke and burst out in his unusual laugh.

You throw him a 'weirdo' look and continued to watch the movie.

*Oh just wait for your punishment for not letting me to watch that kiss scene!*

 

*** *** *** ***

 

After the movie, Luhan walked you home.

"Carry me." You said almost too casually.

"For what?" Luhan refused to.

"For blocking the kissing scene just now. You know how much I hate people blocking me when I watch movie. So, carry me." You acted like you're really angry at what happened earlier.

"Okay okay." Luhan knew that this will come because you've been putting on your PMS face until the end of the movie.

You giggled silently and jumped on his back purposely.

"Gogogo! To the next destination! Yahoooo!" You laughed heartily.

Luhan can't help but also laughed along with you, his forever sweetheart.

 

 

-END-

 

p/s : I know this is super short. ;A; I don't have any ideas /creys/