Final

You & I [Writing Battle]

 

Ahh~! It’s winter! I looked outside and smiled watching couples cuddling with each other. I quickly grabbed the cleaning cloth and ran it smoothly across the white table. Finally, my shift will be over soon! My boss said I can have holiday for a week therefore after this I’ll be going home and curled in my blanket.

 

“See you next week,” I bowed to my colleague, “Be careful of cold. Take care,”

“Hmm, our maknae, too be careful,” Madam Song told me. I was the maknae among the part timers of the shop since I am the only one from high school, it is my final year. I smiled and made my way to the door and pulled it slowly.

 

I exhaled relief sigh and the cold air come out from my mouth. I hugged myself since it was so cold. Despite the coldness, I found this winter warmer than the past ones. I don’t know but recently I found that lovebirds really appreciate winter since it would involve more cuddling, and I found that cute. I looked around the metropolitan Dongdaemun, such a huge place making someone who walked alone like me suddenly felt empty and lonely.

 

My feet stopped in front of a tent, ‘Inner Eyes Madam Trella. The best fortune teller of 2012’

 

Suddenly I felt excited; I mean I never went to a fortune teller before. Maybe going once wouldn’t hurt, plus, I have no idea how to spend my last month salary. My friends told me fortune tellers are sick liars, well, let me see how this one looks like.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I lifted the fabric that sealed the tent.

“Come in, my dear,” she said. Well, so far, she looked normal as in as normal as typical fortune tellers; thick eyeliner, big eyes, the shawl on her head, red-painted nails and red lipstick. Oh she sound normal, too, the weird pronunciation of hers.

 

“Ne,” I bowed my head.

“Have a sit,” She gestured to the chair in front of her.

I nodded and went to the chair. I faced the table to see what’s in there. I saw cards and the drawing of sun and moon and not to mention, the huge crystal ball which was the first thing I saw inside the tent.

 

“Ne, actually I-,” I began before I was interrupted by the lady.

“Shh!” She placed her index finger on her lips asking me to be quiet, “Pick a card,” She showed my cards on her table.

I didn’t think very hard and just picked up the card and pushed it in front of her.

She took the card and showed me that exaggerated face of her, “Wow, you picked the card!”

“Ne? What is the card?” I asked.

“Shh! It’s a rare card my dear!” she exclaimed.

 

I cursed under my breath and thought, ‘what the hell is this ahjumma all about? Rare card? Tch, are you kidding me? Are you a card collector or something and I picked the limited edition one, is it?’

 

“Tell me about it!” I said faking my expression as if I am really interested.

“You…” She widened her eyes and pointed to me dramatically, “Will meet your love of your life soon”

 

‘DUHHHHHHHHH!!!!’ I rolled my eyes secretly.

 

“Ah~,” I nodded and stood up, placing money on the table, “Thank you,”

“Wait, miss. I want to inform you not to be shocked if anything happened to you tonight!” she said, “try to savor each moment before you regret it”

“Ne,” I nodded although I have no idea what she was talking about.

 

***

I reached home with a very happy feeling. Time to stalk him again! I’ve been dying to go home since school this morning. I headed to my room immediately and saw my room wall full of his face. Park Taeyang, my love. Naaaaah, I am his fangirl but I’m different. Why? I love him since he was in Conduct Zero in 2006 and now? Well, my love never changes. It was earlier this year, I found out he was going to be a singer and then, I began to track his career.

 

When I started to think about Taeyang, I do think I am a really lucky person. Why? Well, tell you what, I shared the same nationality as his, I spoke the same language as him and we both lived in the same country which may increase the possibility of me meeting him.

 

I refreshed his twitter page over and over again. No update for now. My cursor moved to the picture section of his twitter. I smiled as I saw his last selca update.

 

“Miss you so much,” I said to his picture. Yes, I talked to his picture. Some people called me weird but I don’t know maybe because of his love virus, that mocking didn’t affect me at all.

 

When I glanced at the clock, it showed 12.00 am and that was when the sleepy wind hit me.

 

“Let’s meet someday huh? I need to go to sleep now. Night, baby,” I shut down my computer and went to bed. I closed my eyes and heard the sound of the clock ticking. I opened my eyes for a while to face the green ceiling, I glanced over to the door of my room as I felt something would happen soon.

 

‘Are there ghost in this apartment?,’ I started to thought something stupid and curled up in my blanket. It was just in time my parents were not home that time since they went to their business meeting in Daegu. It was a usual Saturday night but something seems so different that day.

 

‘Is it because I went to the fortune teller?’ I gave another thought and closed my eyes completely. I now focused in how to make myself fell asleep fast. I only paid attention to the ticking sound of the clock, the ticking sound can be heard every 1 second. Suddenly I heard the ticking sound became faster, instead of ticking every one second, it seemed like it was ticking every millisecond. Am I going crazy? I knew I am frowning at the moment but I just won’t open my eyes to see exactly what was happening. Suddenly, the ticking sound stopped! I don’t know how but it did. Was the clock broken or what? I am still fully awake.

 

I can’t resist it and I eventually opened my eyes. Bright, cheerful sun smiled at me. What? Did I sleep last night? Oh well, maybe it was dream.

 

“It is a brand new day!” I smiled as I stretched happily. I smiled as I smelt the smell of frying food and the harmony sound of it. I closed my eyes again and held my bolster closer. I just love Sundays. Now, that I am on my holiday and I am alone too… heeeeeey what? I am supposed to be alone! My parents would still be in Daegu. Man, it would be impossible if they reached home early in the morning although they drive all night! So who is in the kitchen? OMG, ghost? I entered my panic room, somewhere under the blanket.

 

‘Are there ghost during daytime?’ I thought again.

 

“Good morning, baby!” I heard a voice; a deep voice. I believed it came from my door. “Oh, you are still asleep? I thought I heard you”

 

‘?’ was the first word that entered my mind. I grabbed onto my blanket even tighter. If I pretend to be dead, he would not do anything to me right? Oh no, I think he would. God, God, God, help me!

 

“Baby, until what time would you be asleep?” the voice was getting VEEEEEEEEERRY near.

 

My heart started to beat faster. My adrenaline shot through my bloodstream. I would fight him or flew out of this apartment. But, when is that? I waited for another second before I sat up slowly when a hand pushed me down back. The hand pushed my comfortable panic room wall away and faced me. I closed my eyes in most scared face, I believed. I opened my eyes immediately when the owner of the hand kissed my nose. I faced him. Wait? He looked like… No way! No way! How did he know I like… Oh, he must be a who looked like… Park Taeyang!

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed as loud as I can. I shook my body out of his touch. From what I heard, my scream was welcomed by his scream, he must be so shocked. I stood up and extended my hand fast to the umbrella next to my study table.

 

“Who are you?” I pointed the pointy part to his face. I shouldn’t feel like this, but his face completely melts me inside. I do feel like hugging him right now, I mean, he feel so Taeyang-ish! 

 

“Why are you being like this? Are you sick?” He placed his soft hand, I mean, rough hand on my head gently, I mean harshly. God, why his touch is so gentle? I might faint. “You are warm!”

 

I pushed his hands away, “Tell me who are you!”

 

“Baby—Oh well, if you wish me to join your game this morning,” He sighed, “I am agent 313, Park Bond. My mission is to surprise you this morning,”

 

“Park Taeyang?” I said reluctantly.

 

“There, you said my name. Mission failed. Let’s eat breakfast now,” He said indifferently, probably already pissed by now.

 

“You are Park Taeyang?????” I asked him and placed the umbrella back on the table, “Are you real? Am I dreaming?” I pinched myself and hold onto his clothes, I totally felt them brushing against my skin, so this is not a dream right?

 

“Baby, stop playing now. I am hungry and I know you are, as well,” He grabbed my hand and pulled me gently. When I first came outside the bedroom, I saw nothing like what my apartment supposed to be. The wall that was supposed to be green became blue instead and the bright yellow ceiling became sky blue with paintings of beautiful birds and dreamy white clouds. When did this change?

 

The kitchen stayed the way they were; red painted-wall, small and strong orange dining table and clean countertop. But why the feel is different?

 

“Here,” He delivered something on the table. Kimchi fried rice? Oh My God~~~ I’ve been dying to eat this since last two days.

 

“Hmm…,” I inhaled the smell and smiled, “Smell reaaaaaaaaally nice!”

 

Taeyang’s hand reached my head, “Are you alright?”

 

I looked at him in confusion, “Waeyo?”

 

“You spoke in formal! Oh God, my baby is sick!” He sat next to me, “Why are you acting weird?”

 

“What do you mean weird?” I replied in my angry tone. Normally I don’t talk to stranger but I don’t know why I suddenly can. Was it because this stranger is the stranger I love? What am I talking about? Girl, shut it!

 

“Guess what the day today is?” he said.

 

“Sunday?” I said as I dug in.

 

“Other than that?” He said, “Oh come on. Don’t act anymore. I know you’re always excited when today’s day came!”

 

“What?” I said. I didn’t know when I suddenly feel really comfortable and confident. Tell you what, he totally feels like a boyfriend right now.

 

“Don’t act anymore. It’s our 2nd year anniversary!” he said, he sighed almost immediately.

 

I answered and choke my food, I was so shocked. I mean, I just met him this morning and today is our 2nd year anniversary? Wait, wait, does that mean he is my boyfriend? OMG OMG…  I am not his maid or what, right?

 

“Stop acting!” he said.

 

“I am not. Sorry, I was so busy lately so…” I trailed my words as my eyes observed his reaction carefully.

 

“Nah… Nevermind. It’s okay,” he sounded a bit sad.

 

“Hey,” I said, “When did you moved in here?” I asked him innocently, as if I was just confirming when.

 

“Err, let’s see… I moved in June last year,” he answered, “So, it has been a year and almost 5 months,”

 

He took an empty bowl and turned it upside down and moved his hand around it, “Let’s see what would be good for us today!” he said in a weird pronunciation. Actually, this kind of reminds me of the… FORTUNE TELLER! She must know why this is happening.

 

‘You will meet your love of you live soon,’ her voice echoed through my head. “Don’t be shocked if anything happen to you tonight!”

 

Oh my, tonight is last night! What is this? What is this? Oh, I am confused now. I ran to the calendar on the study table of my room and I was so shocked you have no idea. Guess what year is it? 2016! Now I am 23? When did I miss my other 4 years?  I pointed to the date and it is 25th November! That’s correct, last night was 24th! But the thing is last night was 2012 and now it’s 4 years forward.

 

“Baby, why are you running?” Taeyang entered my room, he tailed after me, still holding chopstick.

 

“N-nothing,” I replied.

 

‘Try to savor every moment of it!’ Madam Trella’s voice entered my head again. I smiled happily. Is this the thing she wanted me to enjoy? I’ll enjoy it very much, thank you.

 

“Baby, let’s go out,” I looked at him.

 

He smiled and nodded as he leaned in to kiss me.

 

I pushed him lightly, “I haven’t brush my teeth yet…”

 

He pushed my head gently, “Go take your shower,”

 

I nodded and lifted my feet to the bathroom before I finally realized he was trailing behind me. I turned around and saw him smirked, “Where do you think you are going?”

 

“Sending my girlfriend off to the bathroom,” he replied, “can’t I?”

 

“Yeah right,” I replied, “Go change your clothes.”

 

After finished taking my shower, I walked to my wardrobe to pick up clothes for the day. I looked throughout the clothes line, my favourite pink shirt is gone! Oh, babo yah! Maybe I got rid of it the last four years for some reason. Now that I am 23, I shouldn’t be picking shirt for 19-year-old girl, I mean, I am a woman now.

 

I looked myself in the mirror. I looked carefully at the body I owned at 23-years-old. I still have those S-line but so much better than my 19-year-old body. My face looked more mature and developed. If this is what I would look like in 4 years, I’ll be very happy. Hey, wait; this is how I looked like in future! Oh God, I am so happy.

 

“Baby,” a voice came from outside said, “Are you ready now?”

 

I smiled again. Oh God, my life is just so perfect right now! My boyfriend is the hottest man I’ve ever known and oh, I am rocking this beige cape!

 

“I’m coming!” I said cheerfully, doing last check before I leave. I opened the door and saw him waiting impatiently on the couch right in front of my door. He looked so handsome in his black coat. He smiled as I walked out.

 

“Ohhhhhhh~,” he said, “Isn’t this the one I bought for you?”

I spun around and gladly showed him the full view of the cape, “Really?”

“I thought you said you hate beige?”

“Who would hate beige? They are lovely color!” I exclaimed, “Let’s go”

 

I walked in front of him and led the way to the front door before he grabbed my hoodie and pulled me back, “You forgot this!” He showed his hand and grabbed my hand to entwine it with his. This guy is so sweet.

 

“Oh, your bomo-nim (parents) called this morning,” Taeyang told me

“Where are they?” I asked him bluntly.

 “They moved to Daegu, remember?”

“Really? Why do they moved?”

“Stop playing,” he showed his annoyed face. I forgot that I was supposed to know the detail more than he does. You stupid, weird girl!

 

***

 

Our date started as a usual couple date; movie, dinner and shopping when I thought about something crazy.

 

“Let’s go to see our future!” I exclaimed. My hands held his tightly. I need to see Madam Trella now.

“Eung?” He said, looked confused, “What do you mean?”

“Fortune teller!” I answered.

“Oooookay…” He nodded.

“I know a best place. Hong Mi suggested few days ago,” I said, “Dongdaemun”

 

Dongdaemun. The place where I met Madam Trella and the last place I went to last night. I led him to the tent. I asked him to come in first. I hid behind him, afraid that Madam Trella will suddenly use her power to put me back to 4 years ago, well that is if she can. Seriously, I don’t want to lose Taeyang just yet.

 

“Come in my dear,” I heard her voice, “Come in”

 

“Baby, it’s fine,” He turned to me and held my hand, leading it so that I stood beside him.

 

“Ah~,” Madam Trella smiled upon seeing my face, “The rare card chooser!”

 

Taeyang turned to me, “You went to her already?”

“No, I didn’t,” I shook my head. Wow, she remembered me?

 

Madam Trella giggled, “I understand. I understand. Please have a sit,”

“Ne,” Taeyang nodded and sat next to me.

 

“So we’re here to—“ Taeyang said before she interrupted him. Aish, this ahjumma! At least let Taeyang finished his words first.

 

“I believed you are here to see what your future supposed to look like,” she said, looking intently at me. I swear I saw she winked.

“Yes,” Taeyang answered, “Our love life and all,”

“Let me see,” Madam Trella said, “One day of your future has been took from your life,”

“Eh?” Taeyang asked.

“Apparently, one of you have flown to the future and use this very day,” Madam Trella said, her eyes pinned on me.

 

“Baby, let’s go,” I whispered to Taeyang.

“How do you mean, madam?” Taeyang suddenly became interested.

“Last night was the night to begin and tonight is the night to end,” She turned to me, “Understand miss?”

 

“Oppa,” I shook his arm, pulling it forcefully, “Let’s go”

“Arasso,” He said and paid Madam Trella before Madam Trella refused,

“Your girlfriend already paid me, right miss?” Did she mean last night?

“When did you?” Taeyang looked confused.

 

***

‘Last night was the night to begin and tonight is the night to end,’ that was what she said. Last night was the night to… Aish, molla! I ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

“Baby, what’s up?” Taeyang arrived at the table bringing coffees. We stopped by at the café after we departed from the fortune teller. The warmth from the heater of the café embraced me. I grabbed quickly the hot latte I ordered. Suddenly my ears captured the sound of ice rubbing with each other from Taeyang’s drink.

 

“Why do you drink iced Americano during winter?” I asked him.

“You know,” he slurped, “The way people treat summer with heat, we should treat winter with coldness,”

“It’s not good for your throat,”

 

“Baby,” he took my hand and enveloped it around his, “happy second anniversary”   

I happily tightened my grip around his hand, “Happy second anniversary,”

“I love you,” He smiled.

“Me too,” I waited for awhile as he leaned in and captured my lips.

 

He slowly let go and looked into my eyes intently, “I’ve got something for you”

“Hmm?”

 

He pulled something from his pocket and pushed it in front of me; a ring box.

 

“Remember our anniversary last year? We can’t celebrate it because of my schedule,” he smiled faintly, “To tell you the truth I bought you that few days later but I can’t find any suitable day to give it to you, so I think now would be a good time”

 

I grabbed the box and opened it, I saw two rings inside.

 

“Couple ring?” I looked at him.

He nodded, “I remember the list you showed me on our first date that was having a couple ring,” he grabbed the box from my hand and took a ring. He grabbed my right hand and placed the ring inside my ring finger.

 

“Here,” he showed me his right hand.

I smiled at him and took the box and grabbed the ring that remained inside the box. I placed the ring gently to his ring finger.

 

“Second surprise,” he smiled, “look carefully at your ring,”

“Hmm?” I examined my ring carefully until I saw a word engraved on the ring ‘Taeyang’s’. I melted on the scene, “Taeyang’s?”

 

“Same here!” He showed me his ring and saw my name engraved on it.

 

“But I didn’t even prepare anything for you!” I exclaimed, almost crying. So touched at his caring personality and that I didn’t even do anything for him today.

 

“It’s fine. I know it’s hard for you to juggle our relationship and your college life, that’s why I want to thank you so much for staying by my side even at your hardest time,” he said, rubbing my hand softly.

 

***

We walked through the street to my apartment when we found a bench to sit on.

 

“Let’s sit there first,” I pointed to the bench.

 

I glanced at my watch and it showed 11.57 pm. I laid my head on his shoulder and held his hand tight. I closed my eyes peacefully. I felt my heart beating as if something would happen.

 

“Are you tired?” he said, laying his head on mine.

I shook my head, “No. I’m so happy right now that the tiredness went away,”

“Glad to know that,” he caressed my cheek.

“Thank you for today,” I thanked him sincerely, opening my eyes slowly and looked directly into his shining orbs.

 

My phone rung as the clock hit 12 midnight, more like an alarm… which I never set.

 

“Let’s go. It’s getting late,” Taeyang grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the bench.

 

We walked just few steps further from the bench when I heard a loud ‘buk’ sound from behind and found Taeyang’s grip loosened on my hand. He fell on the cold road. I went to Taeyang who fainted on the ground. Panic attacked me. I lifted my head and saw a hooded a figure holding a big piece of wood in his hand. He was far from scary but the atmosphere became really heavy as he arrived.

 

“Your time is up. It’s time to go back,” he said. His voice is not scary as I imagined he would have but his gaze was the sharpest I’ve ever seen.

“What do you mean?” I asked him,

“Last night was the night to begin and tonight is the night to end,” He said, “Your journey to this day ended here,”

 

His words are the same thing Madam Trella said earlier tonight.

 

“You are sent by Madam Trella?” I asked him.

“More like she was sent by me to deliver my message to you,” he said.

 

“Who are you?” I asked him.

“I am Kim Dongmin, I am responsible for putting you here in this very moment. You picked the rare card and I am the owner of the card. It is indeed a very rare card to be chosen,”

“But she didn’t tell me the card,”

“Of course. It is the rule to not reveal any rare card to the chooser. You picked me, I am the card of time travel,”

 

“What?”

“I sent you here to show you what a happy life you have in the future but I have to let you know that this day is taken from your life. You would never experience this day anymore,” He continued, “You would remember this day from now on but I repeat, it would never come again to you anymore,”

 

“So, what are you going to do to me now?” I asked him. My heart panicked.

“I am going to send you back to the past,” he said, “The way you get here is the same way to go back,”

“But how about Taeyang?”

“I will send him back to live with the future you,” he said, “Don’t worry he’ll be fine. Now it’s the time to go back,”

“How?”

“Just close your eyes and listen to ticking sound of the clock,”

 

I went to Taeyang and whispered, “I won’t go for long. I’ll be back soon. I know you’ll wait for me when the time comes,”

 

I obeyed Dongmin and listened carefully to the sound of the clock that ticked every 1 second and it then became faster before it finally stopped. That was the same thing happened to me last night. Suddenly I felt that I have fell on a very soft place. You know what it is; my bed. But, just when I thought I’ll face the green ceiling, I faced a white ceiling instead. What? Where am I?

 

I glanced to the side and saw my big brother, Hee Jae biting his nails. Why he’s doing that? He’d do that when he’s nervous. Wait, he said he’ll be back from Japan tomorrow, 25th! But why he’s here?

 

“Oppa,” I said to him.

He looked back at me and ran outside almost immediately.

 

“Omoni, abeoji, she’s awake!” I heard him said. Awake? Awake from what?

 

My parents rushed in the room and smiled at me, “Thank God you’re fine,” they both said in unison.

“What happened? Where are we?” I asked them.

“We’re in hospital, maknae,” HeeJae-oppa said, “You fainted when we come back home,”

“I thought you said you’ll be back tomorrow,” I said to him.

“No, I told you I’ll be back yesterday,” he said.

 

“What date today is?” I sat up and searched my brother’s body and found his phone. I glanced at the date and I was so shocked. It is 26th November, 12.02 am. But, last night was… 24th! So, I literally skipped a day in 2012 going to the future.

 

“Wae?” my parents asked.

“What happened to me yesterday?” I asked them.

“Well, we went back from Daegu at noon and found you are asleep but we became worried when you didn’t join us for dinner. So we checked upon you and found you were unconscious so we brought you here,” abeoji explained.

 

 So I was asleep. Wait, was it dream?

 

Suddenly, the door of my room is knocked. Someone whom I believed to be the doctor entered the scene; someone who is really familiar to me.

 

“I need to check upon the patient,” he said to my family and all of them left.

 

“You are…” I looked at him, “Kim Dongmin, right?”

“Yes I am,” he smiled, “You remember names well”

“So everything that happened to me was not a dream right?” I asked him.

He shook his head gently, “It’s true and only truth.”

 

***

I walked through the hospital corridor alone. I walked to the garden to escape from all the business is this hospital. The smell of the medicine here does nothing but giving me major headache.

 

I sat on the bench in the garden. The evening air is at their best today. I smiled as I caught the glimpse of the sun on their way down.

 

Suddenly, a figure of man approached me,

 

“Excuse me, miss,” he said, “Can I sit here?”

 

I widened my eyes as I looked at him. Park Taeyang!

 

“Su-sure,” I agreed.

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt you,” he apologized as he settled down.

“Are you Park Taeyang?” I asked him.

“Shh!” he winked as he placed his index finger close to his lips, “Not so loud”

 

“Sorry,” I apologized, “What are you doing here?”

“Ah, just waiting for someone,” he answered.

 

I nodded, “Ah~”

 

“Someone…,” he paused, “who said that she’ll not be away for long and that she’ll be back very soon. And she said she knew that I’ll wait for her when the time came,”

 

I turned to him almost immediately. That was the thing I said to future Taeyang! But how did he know?

 

“You…,” I froze.

“Hi baby,” he said and showed his ring on his right hand.

 

I searched the ring on my finger and it’s there! What?

 

“But you—How did—I thought—,” I stuttered, “You were supposed to be in the future,”

“I am the one who you saw in the future,” he began, “I was sent to the past to meet you,”

 

“But how?” I asked him.

 

“My card,” a voice interrupted us; a new but familiar voice. Kim Dongmin. “Know that you both are the rare card chooser,”

 

“What?” I asked Dongmin.

 

“He went to Madam Trella last night out of curiosity and chose the same card you chose and when you went back from the future, his journey to the past has just begun,” Dongmin said, “It allow him to meet you again,”

 

“So he’ll go back to the future tonight?” I asked Dongmin.

He nodded, “The same way as you go the present time,”

 

***

I was discharged from the hospital that afternoon and I decided to spend more time with Taeyang at the last place we went to last night, the bench near my apartment.

 

“Don’t cheat on me,” he said to me. I laid my head on his shoulder as he caressed my hand.

“Arasso, I won’t,” I obeyed.

 

“But last night in your time was our second anniversary, right? So I’ll be officially dating you in 2 years time,” I suddenly remembered.

He nodded, “That’s right. So, don’t bother searching for other man for the next 2 years. Imma ask Madam Trella to punish you,”

“Arasso!” I exclaimed, “But since you were in the future so you should know how our real first meeting supposed to be like right?”

“Yeah, of course,” he answered in reply.

“Tell me,” I requested.

“No way!” he replied, “You’ll know soon. Be patient, baby,”

I pouted and pushed his hand away roughly, “Sheesh,”

He chuckled and pulled my hand back and kiss it softly, “You’ll know soon. Trust me,”

 

Suddenly his phone rung as the time hit 12 am.

 

“The time has come,” I said and we both stood up. We knew in any moment, Dongmin would appear and Taeyang back to the future. So when he appeared in the hood he wore last night, we were not so shocked and this time I am calmer than last night because I know, although anything can be happen in the 2 years, Taeyang would surely be mine again.

 

I nodded to Dongmin greeting him.

 

“It’s time, Taeyang-sshi,” he said to Taeyang.

 

I looked at Taeyang and found his nervous smile. I ran to him and embraced him tightly that I can feel his heart beating. He looked down and kissed me before we let go and he stood near to Dongmin.

 

“NEVER, I repeat, never remove your ring!” he reminded me.

I smiled and nodded, “See you soon,”

 

I waved at him as my heart sank to watch him go. My eyes turned teary wonder how much I would miss him later.

 

He disappeared from my view soon after totally speechless. Sad, I guess.

 

I placed my hand inside my pocket when I found a card and read it;

 

‘Regardless of time that breaks us apart, just know that our hearts would always beat as one

 

“I thought he forgot,” I smiled to myself as I caught a piece of word down there;

 

‘I love you’

 

(The End)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Thank you for reading :D So how was it? Was it good? I think the ending is absurd but I hope you enjoy it anyway <3 Oh, don’t hesitate to ask question if you don’t understand any part of the story since I think some part needed to have some writer’s view. Please comment down there if you want to say anything, I appreciate any critic and compliment very well.

 

Because this is writing battle, my opponent also write the same story of the same  main storyline but different ending and details so why don’t you check her story and tell us which one do you like more?

 

Here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/335155/10-hours-writing-battle-chaos-parktaeyang-duhwan