Diary 1

SCHOOL LIFE DIARY

A girl sat quietly resting her head on one of the swing handle in a park. She began to stomp her feet slowly to the ground so that her body swung flying. Beautiful long hair waving gently. Her head turned from side to side looking for someone that she was waiting for and sighed quietly. He didn’t usually come late. What happened to him?

"YAAA!"

That girl was really startled. Someone with a deep voice behind her suddenly cried out and immediately hold the swing handle with both hands so she stopped swinging. When she turned her head back, that boy laughed outright ignorant. That girl rolled her eyes and chuckled. She immediately looked away at the boy behind her and put a sullen expression. That man cheerfully walked straight to the front.

"Well, it looks like you're mad!" teased that boy and crouched right in front of her.

"Where have you been?" she asked raising her chin.

That man just smiled and didn’t seem to intend answering the question. Actually, he would have been arrived first in the park and watched that girl who was tired of waiting for him from a distance for no apparent reason.

"Come on! All that matters is I’m coming. Quickly let’s finish our homework!"

What? How could he immediately discuss the core of today's meeting. Didn’t he have to apologize first because he made her waiting for him so long? That girl kicked him whom was crouching in front of her so he fell backwards. She could see him wince and stood up quickly then started ranting.

"So Hyun-a!"

The girl looked down and chuckled. That boy was certainly very annoyed. Once she looked up again, that boy walked away. Suddenly she shocked and rushed down from the swing. She ran to him and grabbed his arm with both hands.

"Jin Goo-ya, mianhae!"

Again he smiled mischievously. So Hyun realized she had been bullied again. Always like that. In the end she always ultimately apologized and lost to Jin Goo. Really ! So Hyun dismissed Jin Goo’s arm and was about to turn leaving him. However, Jin Goo quickly grab her hand so she turned slowly toward him.

"I'm sure you won’t be able to finish homework without me."

So Hyun blushed. She quickly turned her gaze from Jin Goo. She admitted that intelligent boy who was holding her hand was right. From the entire time, Jin Goo was the place to ask about school work.

However, she was still blushing. She didn’t know since when she started to have a secret crush on him. The man was smiling at her. So Hyun’s blood rippled quickly. She really didn’t know what kind of feeling.

Jin Goo suddenly put his arm on So Hyun’s shoulder, making her eyes as if to jump out. Jin Goo ushered her into a park bench. Nearby, So Hyun’s pink backpack just lying. Jin goo also took out books and stationery from his backpack. So Hyun smiled at him and joined to work her task.

They both leaned their heads on a bench, lifting their books, playing pens, discussing their math assignment seriously. Dominantly Jin Goo briefed So Hyun. She only occasionally nodded in understanding and several times asked for an explanation of the answers to Jin Goo.

"Problem number six and seven are similar. I'm going to do the number six. You try to do number seven as I demonstrated earlier," said Jin Goo as he circled those numbers matter for So Hyun.

That girl’s smile expanded. Once she wrote the first formula, her gaze turned slowly to Jin Goo. The man skillfully write those formulas in his notebook and put all variables matter to it to produce the right answer. He was full of concentration to any task. Just look at his expression. His forehead slightly wrinkled. His black eyes were firmly focusing of what he wrote. So Hyun love those scenes.

"So Hyun-a!"

She was widened her eyes in shock as she was caught staring at Jin Goo. The man waved his hand in front So Hyun’s face, a sign that she was imagining something. So Hyun blinked awkwardly.

"Aish! You had been daydreaming, huh? So, what I explained earlier is useless? "

"Huh? No! Who says I’m daydreaming?

"Of course you are! Look, it's not about the number seven you’re doing! "

"Okay! Okay! I'll do it!"

So Hyun was biting her lips while reading about the problem. Jin Goo indeed have explained how the completion point. What an idiot she just daydream all day. No way she was going to ask him to explain it again. Later he thought she was really stupid.

Aha! As if on So Hyun’s head suddenly there was a light bulb lit up, she realized something. Problem number six and seven were similar. Jin Goo already worked on number six. She could just record Jin Goo’s writing and just had to replace the variable matter. So Hyun smiled mischievously.

"Jin Goo-ya, I borrow your notes for a while, huh?"

He didn’t hear it. His eyes closed as he rested his head. The real innocent face was visible. He was falling asleep. So Hyun smiled and kept her eyes on him. That was Jin Goo’s habit for falling asleep while working on assignment with her in that place. So Hyun took out small yellow pillow from her backpack and carefully she raised Jin Goo’s head from the bench Jin and then tucked the pillow.

Intention to work on number seven was lost. So Hyun also took out a small notebook and looked at Jin Goo for moment. She smiled again and slowly leaned her head on Jin Goo’s shoulder. He opened a small notebook and began to write.

Today I brought my little yellow pillow and as I though! He fell asleep again. This time I won’tt let him get headache because lean on the park bench. I'll make him lean on me. He will feel more comfortable.

From Jin Goo’s shoulder, So Hyun glanced at that boy. Suddenly her heart beat twice faster. So Hyun was holding her chest with both hands, afraid if Jin Goo awakened by her heartbeat that started to craze. She was catching her breath, closing her eyes. She was back write her diary doubtly.

I think I like him. Really? No way ...

So Hyun closed her diary and sighed softly. She pressed her head on Jin Goo’s shoulder with a puzzled face. The breeze blowing around the garden, brushing their hair and face gently, just like good night message. So Hyun feel the coolness came.

Jin Goo, I think I love you!

The sky turned reddish when Jin Goo awake. Something soft was under his neck. As he was about going to see, So Hyun was still asleep on his shoulder. He looked at her from the top of her head and smiled a little.

The wind was blowing again. Jin Goo raised his hands in the air to feel it. His heart pounded as if joined to break the silence in twilight. Jin Goo immediately holding his chest so that So Hyun was not awakened by hearing his heartbeat. Jin Goo exhaled his breath slowly. He didn’t know since when exactly he felt this way when he was next to So Hyun. He looked again at So Hyun and gently grabbed her hand and then held it tightly. He tried to shut his eyes, trying to understand what he felt, and the more powerful feeling came. Now he understood.

So Hyun-a, only you who make me feel this way. Is it alright if I like you?