Ultimate crush

TRULY, MADLY, CRAZY In love with you !

 

YOONA’s POV

 

“IM YOONA!!!! “ I remember that voice, that masculine trembling voice. That was the guy who broke my heart 5 years ago. I remember the days when we were together…

 

 

LAST 5 YEARS

We were 2nd year when I first recognize this man. Everything he tries do makes me happy. He is damn hot, sexy, and handsome and I LIKE HIM for sure. DUH? I was with my best friend Nickhun when he told me HE LIKED ME.

“Im Yoona ! Jo wa he ~” Ok Taecyeon surprisingly approached me.

“NEH?” I was surprised. I like this guy for more than 2 years and now, we are graduating from 4th year high.

“Yoona?” Nickhun is waving his hand. OH! My ever loving and supportive best friend, Nickhun. “Earth to Yoona ? Mianhe Taecyeon hyung !” TAECYEON? Is Taecyeon in front of me confessing?

“It’s okay. But what’s wrong with Yoona?” PLUS POINTS!!! Very caring for a hot and sexy guy.

“What’s happening here? Is there a robbery or something?” I was out of my senses. I’m very a shame of what I said.

“Annyeong haseyo Im Yoona! Sorry to surprise you” What a sexy smile! It made my day already.

“It’s okay! Uhm.. What did you said earlier?” Please say it again Taecyeon.

“I LI…”

“OK TAECYEON!!” Who’s that girl shouting? Ugh! She’ll pay for this big time.

“Yurii? What are you doing here?” So, the name of this girl is Yuri. She’s sexy but I’m way sexier than her. BWAHAHA

“Sorry to interrupt your romantic and disgusting conversation, can I have a word with my boyfriend for a sec?” BOYFRIEND!? Where did this girl get that word? Hmmmp!

“Sure” I smiled.

“Mianhe Nickhun ! Mianhe YOONA!” Taecyeon is apologizing.

“No, it’s okay. Go ahead!” I replied. Nickhun look at me and I just stared at him angrily.

While I was looking at them, they are good pairs by the way. (YOONA! Why are you praising them? You are not one of their fans.) Damn! My conscious is right. Taecyeon is mine buuut…

“Yoona ! Nickhun! Gotta go! See you tomorrow!” Taecyeon disappeared.

“HAHAHAHA! Poor Yoona!” Nickhun was laughing. He is teasing me! Ugh!

“Whatever! Stop teasing me! Let’s go home or else you’ll receive a punch from me!” BAD VIBES. I’m really in a bad mood right now.

“Arasso!” Good Nickhun.

MORNING!

While I was heading to school, someone covered my innocent eyes.

“Nickhun!” Nickhun was like this since we were in kindergarten.

“Why do you always know that it was me? HUH?”

“DUH? Isn’t it obvious? You’re the only person who covers my eyes.”  I answer

“Yeah right! You’re always correct.” He agrees

“Good boy!” Tapping his head and messing his hair.

“What are you doing? HUH? And look over there! It’s Taecyeon and his girlfriend.”

“YOONA!” Taecyeon is calling me.

“Annyeong haseyo!” I waved to Taecyeon. “Annyeong haseyo! Im Yoona imnida” talking to Yuri. I offered my hand to her. She just stared my poor hands and hug Taecyeon.

“Yuri! Show some respect! She is being nice to you!”  Taecyeon scolded Yuri.

“Whatever!” She accepted my warm welcome.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Nickhun introduced himself. Taecyeon stared at Yuri and Yuri accepted also Nickhun’s hand. After that, she gets some alcohol and put it in her hands. WHAT DOES THIS GIRL DOING? SHE IS GETTING ON MY NERVES but I just smiled for Taecyeon.

“Just going to wash Taecyeon oppa!” And kissed Taecyeon on the cheeks. Geez. That girl is really damn humble! Whatever.

“Sorry for the trouble Yuri brought!” Taecyeon is sorry for Yuri. How kind Taecyeon oppa.

“It’s okay!” Nickhun just smiled.

“Can I and Yoona talk privately while Yuri is gone?” Taecyeon asking for Nickhun’s approval.

“Sure thing bro!” And Nickhun left.

“IM YOONA ! Jo wa he~” Taecyeon confessed again. How sweet of this guy. Lucky for the girl who ever she is.

“I like you too Taecyeon” I replied. It’s true after all.

“You do? YESSS!” He was like crazy, dancing, jumping and what so ever. I think he is overwhelmed that I answered I like him too.

“Can you pls be my girlfriend?” He asked.

“GIIIRL…FRIEND?” Is he asking me? OH NO!!! What should I do!!? HAHAHA!

“YES but if you are not ready, it would be…”

“How about Yuri?” Yuri is Taecyeon’s girlfriend.. WEIRDD!!

“Yuri?” Like he didn’t know!

“Yuri is your girlfriend right? So why are you asking me to be your girlfriend?” CONFUSED MODE. O_O

“No , she is not my girlfriend.”

“JINJA?” I want to scream right now !!!

“Neh, she is just my friend.” He explained.

“AHHHH!” I was like speechless that moment.

“So what is your answer?” He asked again.

What would be my answer, is it a YES or a NO? And Yuri is coming; my moment with Taecyeon is starting to disappear. I’m very happy right now but very confused also. Is Taecyeon really sincere with his feelings with me? So many questions running through my mind right now people! HELP ME! For my own sake guys, help me! HAHAHA

“My answer would be…”