Audition

You Are My Wonderful Angel

 

Sohee POV
 
“Next!”
 
“Ahn Sohee? Is Ahn Sohee here?” the lady called out. 
 
Nervously I raised my hand and stood up. 
 
“That’s me” I said quickly and quietly from the corner of the room where I was sitting.
 It was my turn now I thought; I took some deep and quick breaths I made me way over to the door. As I was walking I heard whispers from the other girls in the room.
 
“Is that Wonder Girl’s Sohee? She’s auditioning too” one girl asked.
 
“How did I not see her, her mandu cheek and everything? She looks so pretty in real life.” An additional girl said as she took her phone out and tried to snap a photo.
 
“Why did I even come today, the role will obviously be given to her.” Another girl asked to the girl beside her as she putted her head down in defeat.
 
“Who wouldn’t give an idol the role? This is so unfair! ” One more girl complained crossly.
 
Hearing those comments I wanted to put my head down and hide but instead I held my head a bit higher and carried myself with a bit more confident, since they knew I was an idol now I might as well, act like one as my Unnies are always telling me to not worry about what anyone else says about me and for me to be the very best I can be. This was my chance to show everyone what I am.
 
The lady that had called me was waiting for me by the door; I thanked her as she held the door for me. I took a quick glance at her name tag, Mi Young. I followed her as she led me to a long white hallway.
 
“So, are you really Wonder Girl’s Sohee? Because I can’t really tell right now because your sunglasses but I think that you are because up close I can see that you got the round cheeks like her. You also give off the vibe like a idol would. When I saw you name on the list I thought that it might be you. Honestly out of all the people in the waiting room, you gave off such a chic and cool vibe. So are you Sohee? Cause my younger brother is a huge fan of you and he would be so jealous if he found out that I met you.” 
 
 Mi Young asked me, she was shooting me a million questions all at once but yet somehow it relaxed me a bit. 
 
I nodded my head and took off my sunglasses to show her. I don’t know why I thought that no one would be able to recognize me.  I wore a pair of old dark blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of black sun glasses, hoping no one would see me. I didn’t want any special treatment just because I was an idol but I was still caught. I even came to the normal audition with everyone just like a normal person would instead of letting JYP-nim set a private audition for me. 
 
I turned to face her and officially introduced myself to her, “Hello Mi Young-shii, I’m Wonder Girls Sohee.” And I finished it off with a bow. 
 
“Omona, I was right, it really was you. And you know my name too. I’m so sorry if I’m talking too much, I’m not a Korean born actually; I grew up in the US. I’m only here because my older brother is the director and my parents asked him to give me, his kid sister a job. This is my first day on the job and I got to meet an idol. How lucky am I?”Mi Young rambled on. 
 
Chuckling to myself I felt my nervousness slipping away as we continued to walk down the hall. She reminds me so much of someone; I thought to myself for a moment, she reminds me of Sunmi, Wonder Girls inactive 4-D member. The way that both talk a million words a minute. 
 
“Sohee-shii? Oh, I’m sorry if I was talking too much. I’ll be quiet now.” Mi Young stated as she had such a gloomy expression on her face.
 
“Hm? I’m sorry; I was just thinking that you and my best friend act so much the same.” I told her with a smile. 
 
“Oh, I do? Who is it? Is it one of the Wonder Girls members? It must be Sunmi; I heard that you guys are good friends. And thank you. Everyone else always call me annoying. But I’ll still try to not talk so much.” Mi Young told me with new found energy.
 
I mentally nodded my head; yep this girl is just like my Sunmi. I felt so at ease and peaceful until she stopped at a door. All of my anxiety and nervousness all came back flooding into me. Would I be able to do this I wonder? Can I really act again? Will they like it? 
 
“So this is it, I hope you the best…” Mi Young stopped talking and looked at me, like really looked at me, she must have been able to sense my uneasiness. “Sohee, I know that you might be nervous and I know that you might be scared even though I can’t tell that good, but I really want to wish you luck. I know that you’ll do well. I really hope that you get this part so I can still work with you as I will be in charge of the leading actress.  Fighting!” Mi Young told me with an eye smile. 
 
I was really worried now but I could feel how much she believed in me, so I smiled back at her and nodded my head. Taking a deep breath I grabbed the door handle and opened the door. I had the same feelings I always get right before a performances. Those butterfly jitters in my tummy. Taking small and light steps, I walked into the quiet and dark room.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first time posting up a story and everything so i hope you guys like it. Sorry if there are grammers and spelling mistakes. Please feel free to ask and comment if it don't make sense ^^
- shy_lover

EDIT: I didn't update yet, Sorry :( i just wanted to show off my new poster <3 i LOVE it <3 you guys should really check out her shop if you get the chance to ^^ AND OMG ;-;  have you guys heard Teen Top's New Song ;-; I'm in love with it ;-; <3 <3 <3 i want to be your miss right <3